剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Honor the connection you had to him by making his sacrifice mean something.
他相信你
He believed in you.
我也是 但这不重要 除非你相信自己
So do I, but that doesn't matter unless you believe in yourself.
嘿 卡尔 你忘了...
Hey, Cal. You forgot...
你还好吗 奥利弗
You okay, Ol?
你们看...
You guys...
孔雀
The peacock!
双子座
Gemini.
而我把木龙带回来给你们
And I'm here to bring you back the wooden dragon.
原始的三个符号♥ 不可能是巧合吧
The three original symbols. That can't be a coincidence, right?
我觉得早就不可能是巧合了
I think the coincidence ship sailed a long time ago.
给我们带来死期的符号♥...
The symbols that brought us the Death Date...
也许有着阻止死期的答案
Might hold the answers to stopping it.
哇 嘿 让我来帮你们两个
Whoa, whoa! Hey! Let me help you two!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
和下半身脱节真是太惭愧了
It is so humbling to be completely out of touch with the lower half of your body.
是吗 我觉得你要把整间储藏室毁了
Yeah? Well, I think you are actually killing this whole supply room thing.
特别是我们可能只需要一天的物资
Especially considering we may only need one more day worth of supplies.
别听你父亲的话
Uh, don't listen to your father.
我有希望
I have hope.
-什么 -霍普
- What? - Hope.
这对她来说是个好名字 你不觉得吗
That's a pretty bomb name for her, don't you think?
对不起 你不想知道性别
I'm sorry. You didn't wanna know the gender.
是个女孩
It's a girl?
D...
D...
霍普
Hope.
希望
Esperanza.
我喜欢
I love it.
-是我们的女孩 -对
- That's our girl. - Yeah!
为了庆祝 我会给你举办一个临时的宝宝庆祝会
To celebrate, I'm gonna throw you a little impromptu baby shower.
-不 -嗯
- No! - Uh-huh.
你知道我妈给我买♥♥了一堆婴儿用品
You know my mom bought me the entire inventory of La Balota.
她给你买♥♥这个了吗
Did she get you one of these?
不 她没有
No, she did not.
我拿着这个很久了
I've been holding on to that for decades
希望可以教我的儿子或女儿玩棒球
in hopes that I can teach my son or daughter how to play ball one day.
太感人了 瓦斯克斯
You're killing me, Vasquez.
还有
There's more.
霍普 你老爸
Hope, your old man,
穿着这个学会了走路
he learned how to walk in these.
我的天
Oh my God!
对吧
Right?
荷尔蒙 抱歉
Hormones, sorry!
也许我该等会儿 再给你看我奶奶织的东西
Maybe I'll hold off from showing you the onesie my abuela knitted just yet.
桑维 快来看
Saanvi! Come, look.
原始的符号♥
The original symbols?
重新出现了
They resurfaced.
孔雀 六月 双子座 2024年 对 他们给了我们死期
Peacock, June, Gemini, second, wooden dragon. 2024, yeah, they gave us the Death Date.
但最近呼召带我们回到了这些符号♥
Recent Callings brought us back to these symbols,
也就是说 他们可能有新东西要给我们看
which means they might have something new to show us.
比如 如何活下去
Like, maybe, how to survive.
不
No.
我不知道该怎么跟你们说
I don't even know how to tell you this.
马克醒来了 从光辉里带来了消息
Marko woke up and brought a message back from the glow.
“科夫切格”是保加利亚语的“棺材”
Kovcheg. It's Bulgarian for "coffin."
一切都指向同一个方向
Everything... Everything is pointing in the same direction.
2024年6月2日
June 2nd, 2024.
明天...
Tomorrow...
是我们死亡的日子
is the day we die.
你告诉过我 如果我跟随你 如果我对你忠诚
You told me if I followed you, if I was loyal,
你就会拯救我 而我做了一切
you'd save me, and I've done everything.
拜托让我知道我有一席之地
Please just let me know I have a spot!
我可以生孩子
But I could have children!
人类必须生存 我会不惜一切代价
The human race has to survive. I'll do whatever it takes.
上帝会指引我
God will guide me.
我还没准备好选择
I'm... I'm not ready to choose,
但这是我不会轻易做出的决定
but this is a decision I won't make lightly.
拜托 你不能选择让谁活下来
Come on! You don't pick or choose who survives!
要么全有要么全无
It's all or nothing.
828航♥班♥降落后这关系我们所有人
We've been in this together since 828 landed.
这是我们完成旅程的唯一方法 大家一起
That's the only way we finish this journey. Together!
你在这件事上没有发言权 我被选中了 就像诺亚
You don't get to have a say in any of this. I'm chosen! Just like Noah.
诺亚有方舟
Noah had an ark.
上帝告诉了他怎么做 他把方舟放在蓝宝石里给了他
God told him exactly how to do it. He gave it to him in sapphire.
所以告诉我 安吉丽娜 告诉大家
So tell me, Angelina. Tell all of us.
你的方舟在哪儿
Where's your ark?
上帝会告诉我方舟在哪里
God will show me where the ark is.
我去吃点零食
I'm gonna grab a snack.
这些符号♥这次以不同的方式找到我们
These symbols came to us in a different way this time,
也许我们只需要 用不同的角度看它们 对吧
so maybe we just have to look at them through a different lens, right?
首先 孔雀呼召告诉了我们需要什么
First, the peacock Calling told us what we need.
两颗蓝宝石 对吧
The two sapphires, right?
好 双子座符号♥ 超越时空联♥系♥着我们
Okay. The Gemini symbol, which connected us across space and time
我们甚至没意识到
in a way we might not even realize.
好吧 也许这是我们的方法
Okay, maybe that's our how.
两颗蓝宝石需要以不同的方式连接
These two sapphires need to connect differently this time,
我们没发现的方式
in a way we're not seeing.
我们有了东西和方法 我们也当然知道为什么
So we have our what and our how. And we certainly know why.
也许这代表了地点 会不会是某个地点的线索
Maybe this represents a where? Could it be a clue to a location?
也许是寺庙 或者是亨利·金找到它的地方
What about a temple or maybe where Henry Kim found it?
你说那是什么龙
What kind of dragon did you say that was?
亨利说是神龙
Henry said Shenlong, I think?
没错龙神 风暴王
Yeah, the dragon God. King of the storms.
天啊 风暴王山
Holy shit. Storm King Mountain.
听起来好像很重要
Okay, the way you're saying that sounds very important,
但我们不确定你在说什么
but we're not sure where you're talking about.
我知道你不懂 但你可以再吃一块饼干
I know you can't understand this, but you could've had another cookie.
今天是放纵的日子
This would be the day to indulge.
方舟
The ark?
-你能照顾他吗 -嗯 去吧
- Can you stay with him? - Yeah. Go. Go.
“科夫切格”不只意味着“棺材”
Kovcheg. It doesn't just mean "coffin."
也意味着方舟
It also means ark.
诺亚方舟
Noah's Ark.
我正要说我把诺亚方舟的一片木头
I was just about to say I threw a piece of Noah's Ark fragment
扔在了风暴王山底下的裂缝里
into the fissure at the base of Storm King Mountain.
-你知道里面有什么吗 -蓝宝石
- Do you know what was inside of it? - Sapphire!
呼召说两颗蓝宝石必须连接
The Calling said two sapphires had to connect,
但没有说是哪两颗
but it didn't say which two.
那块方舟木头在飞机回来时 从亚拉腊山被挖掘出来了
And that ark piece was unearthed from Mount Ararat when the plane returned.
仿佛几千年后在呼唤
As if reaching out after thousands of years.
卡尔 你不需要安吉丽娜来完成你的呼召
Cal, you don't need Angelina to fulfill your Calling.
我需要木头
I need the driftwood.
好吧 我们去告诉万斯
Okay, uh, let's tell Vance
我们需要 铲子 镐 手电筒 露营设备
we need shovels, pickaxes, uh, flashlights, camping gear.
我们要去寻宝
We're going on a treasure hunt.
(风暴王山 道路永久关闭)
看来是这里
Looks like the right place.
是啊 我从没想过我会再回来
Yeah, I never thought I'd be back here again.
我的天
Oh my God.
卡尔
Cal.
这个裂痕跟你的龙疤痕形状一样
Is the fissure the same shape as your dragon scar?
绝对不是巧合
It's definitely not a coincidence.
好吧
All right.
我们开始挖吧
Let's get digging.
你确定我们做得对吗
You're sure we're doing this right?
就像钢铁一样
I mean, it's like steel.
停
Stop.
现在还不是时候 我们应该等待
It's not time yet. We're... We're supposed to wait.
等待什么
For what?
到时候我就知道了
I'll know it when it happens.
好 我们搭营地吧
All right, let's set up camp.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表