剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
为什么我就不可以随心所欲地用药呢
Why shouldn't I be able to take a pill like that whenever I want?
你可以的 亲爱的
You should, hon.
既然它不会伤害任何人
If it ain't hurting anyone.
超级开心
Super happy.
乐于助人
Helpful.
团圆
Togetherness.
没必要那么急
You don't have to rush.
好的
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
姊妹
Sisters.
相对而视
Making faces at each other.
你应该要表达的是一种情绪
It's supposed to be an emotion.
你所感受到的
What you feel.
行
Fine.
现在 在我问你最后一个问题时...
Now, please turn your attention to me...
请把注意力集中到我身上
as I ask you this final question.
测试完毕
The test is complete.
请回到接待区等候
Please go back to the reception area and wait.
我...
Did I...?
我通过测试了吗 最后一个问题是什么
Did I pass the test? What was that last question?
我对那些图片的想法都如实告诉你了
I was telling the truth about all those pictures.
这个测试跟实话无关
This test is not about the truth.
行吧 那跟什么有关
Well, what is it about?
心理防御机制
Defense mechanisms.
去他妈的心理防御机制 我压根就没有
I don't have fucking defense mechanisms.
我觉得你应该再让我测试一遍
I think you should let me do it again.
操控红灯的那个人是谁
Who's in charge of the red light?
我... 我他妈的就不明白了
I... I don't fucking understand
我本来是可以参加试验的
because I am supposed to be part of the trial.
对不起
I'm sorry.
太他妈扯淡了
This is fucking bullshit.
潘翠霞 潘翠霞
Patricia. Patricia.
不不不不 不行 已经一笔勾销了
No. No, no, no, no, no. No more favors.
我老板就在旁边 别得寸进尺 走吧
I got bosses around. No more. Go.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我说过可以通过ULP把你筛选进来
I said I could funnel you through ULP.
但你没通过入选测试
You failed the intake test.
现在我也无能为力
It is out of my hands.
不行 我一定要参加那项研究 潘翠霞
No, I have to get into that study, Patricia.
我要全程参与
All the way.
我办不到
I can't.
请你接受现实吧
Move on, please.
给 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
潘翠霞 请问我能跟你聊几句吗
Patricia, may I speak with you, please?
你有一个女儿
You have a daughter.
她叫厄丝奈维 在亨特学院上学
Her name is Usnavy, and she goes to Hunter College.
如果你不能让我参与那项研究
And if you don't get me into that study,
那你就再也别想见到她
you're never gonna see her again.
什么
What?
没错 我认识的人有辆房♥车
Yeah, I know a guy who has a van,
万一我发生了意外 他知道下一步该怎么做
and if anything happens to me, he knows what to do.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧
You're fucking crazy.
我他妈的才没疯 潘翠霞
I'm not fucking crazy, Patricia.
我只是目标非常明确罢了
I'm just goal-oriented.
给我两分钟
Two minutes.
到那边坐一下
Go sit over there.
欧文·米尔格里姆 请到DM五号♥测试房♥
Owen Milgrim, please report to DM Test Room five.
欧文·米尔格里姆
Owen Milgrim, please
请到DM五号♥测试房♥ 进行ULP筛查检验
report to DM Test Room five for ULP screening.
是什么颜色
What's the color?
这个颜色相同 那个吧...
This one's the same, that's...
我觉得像是灰色
Well, I guess it's kind of gray.
- 您好 打扰一下 - 你好
- Hi. Excuse me. - Hi.
有个好消息告诉您 我们要为您升级了
I have some good news. We're going to upgrade you.
不要告诉别人哦 这次的实验会更安全
Just between you and me, it's a much, much safer trial.
好的 唔 那报酬还是一样吗
Okay. Um, does it have the same pay?
- 请先把挂牌给我 - 好的
- You just hand this over to me. - Okay.
然后您可以去前台那边 跟我的同事说一声
And you can go and talk to my colleague over there at the desk,
就都搞定了
and sort it all out.
好的
Okay.
所以... "更安全" 是什么意思
So... so, what do you mean, "Safer trial"?
不用担心
It's fine.
你女儿安全了
Your daughter is safe.
暂时而已
For now.
人的大脑和宇宙一样 浩瀚无垠
The human brain is vast as the cosmos,
充满未知
and equally unexplored.
我们内伯叮生物制药科技有限公♥司♥
We here at Neberdine Pharmaceutical Biotech
正致力于研发一种革命性的程序
are pioneering a revolutionary procedure
它能揭开人脑的奥秘
that will unlock the secret mysteries of the mind,
并就此取代传统的谈话疗法
and replace old-fashioned talk therapy... forever.
对不起了 弗洛伊德
Sorry, Sigmund.
著名心理学家
你好 我是詹姆斯·凯·曼特勒瑞博士
Hello. I'm Dr. James K. Mantleray.
我是罗伯特·姆拉默多博士
And I'm Dr. Robert Muramoto.
欢迎来到ULP第三阶段试验
Welcome to Phase III of the ULP testing.
你不仅是药物试验的参与者
You are not only participants in a pharmaceutical drug trial,
更是走向新世界最前沿的先驱者
you are pioneers at the forefront of a new world.
你将与其他十一位志愿者一起参加本次试验
You may notice you're here with 11 other subjects.
别担心 你们在这里的体验
But don't worry, your experiences here,
可能会带来非常强劲的感觉
likely very powerful,
但它们将会被严格保密
will be private and discreet,
具有专属私密性
and entirely your own.
没有人能看透你的大脑内部...
No one sees into your heads...
以及那些深藏其中的各种奇思妙想
And the multiple fantasy cells hiding inside there.
... 但我们可以
...but us.
你可能会好奇 "这是怎么做到的"
Now you're probably wondering, "How does it work?"
很简单
And it's simple.
三种药片 分三步服用...
Three pills taken in three steps...
将由目前最先进的
analyzed by the most
超级计算机进行分♥析♥
sophisticated mega-computer ever developed:
也就是GRTA
the GRTA.
大家好 我是智能计算机
Hello, friends. I'm a smart computer.
在服用药物后
After ingesting the pills,
GRTA将以最前沿的人工智能
the GRTA's cutting-edge artificial intelligence
识别 绘制
will identify, map, and
以及对峙你大脑的习得机制
confront the learned programming of your brain.
在试验结束时
At the end of this trial,
如果体验到了人类纯粹而原始的愉悦之情
don't be surprised if you experience pure,
别太吃惊
unaffected joy.
因为那将是你重生之时 且远比婴儿强大
You'll be born again, but not as a baby.
现在 我们再来具体看看
Now, let's take a closer look.
首先是药物A 负责诊断
Pill A. The diagnostic stage.
它将搜索出你最核心的心灵创伤
Pill A seeks out your core traumas
并将其带至大脑浅层
and pulls them to the surface.
我们称之为阵痛期
We call it Agonia.
我们将从你记忆里
Through your memories,
看到你人生最痛苦的那些片段
we'll see the worst moments of your life.
不过别担心... 这是非常安全的
But don't worry... it's safe.
我们将用超强效微波技术
We observe, using powerful microwave technology,
观察你的人生中有哪些已知和潜伏的痛苦诱因
the known and unknown anchors of pain in your personal history
以此绘制一张树形图
in order to create an arborization map
为GRTA在后续配药过程中提供参考
that the GRTA will use as a guide for pills B and C.
药物B 负责行为分♥析♥
Pill B. Behavioral.
- 是时候露出你的... - 盲点了!
- Time to show your... - Blind spots!
但问题在于 人的大脑非常善于
Unfortunately, the brain is remarkably skilled
自我保护
at protecting itself.
服用药物B之后 你将能分辨出
With the second pill, you can identify
自我防御机制和盲点
self-defense mechanisms, blind spots,
以及大脑为了隐藏你的本我
and the mazes and walls
所设立的所有迷宫...
that your mind creates to hide yourself...
与心墙
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表