剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
月亮女神
Lunar goddess?
谁会是今晚的精神接点呢
Who will be tonight's astral nodes?
喔
Oh.
他们 我觉得是他们
Them, I think.
这两位
Those two.
我们吗
Us?
我们到底要干什么
What the hell are we supposed to do?
月亮会给予你们指引
The moon will tell you.
我们已经达到了...
We have reached...
光明的巅峰
maximum illumination.
他们在放我们的专属歌♥曲
They're playing our song.
你们 就 不可以 不当 连体 婴 吗
Stop trying to stick yourselves together!
天啊 她前往精神世界了
Oh, she's gone to the astral plane.
天啊 见效了 见效了
Oh, it's working! It's working!
谁想跟她一起去的 再来一位舞者 你 快来
Who wants to join her? Another dancer. You. Now.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
... 你连头衔都可以卖♥♥掉
...with a title that you trade away!
因为我是她们的父亲 你是她们的母亲 该死
Because I'm their father, and you're their mother! God damn it!
我根本不知道你在哪
I have no idea where you are!
- 是妈妈回来了吗 - ... 老样子
- Is Mom coming back? - ...that again.
是因为尺寸问题吗
Is that about the size of it?
呃... 把整个故事再给我讲一遍吧
Um... tell me the whole story again.
还轮不到你先放弃 罗茜
You don't get to give that up, Rosie.
- 不行 - 很久以前...
- No! - Once upon a time...
有两个女孩
there were two girls.
他妈的这根本不是头衔...
It's not a fucking title...
她们俩骑着一匹狼穿越树林
They rode through the forest on a wolf.
一匹狼 好吧
A wolf, yeah.
她们原本想去奶奶家的
They were going to their grandmother's house.
可她们没有仔细看路标
But they didn't read the sign.
所以她们迷路了 也找不着回家的方向
So, they got lost and couldn't really find their way home,
直到她们看到一个路标
until they read one of the signs.
... 我们的女儿
...our daughter,
有一头和你一样的秀发...
who has your hair...
上面写着 "不要走此路"
It said, "Don't go this way."
- 晚上好 伙计们 - 晚上好
- Good evening, fellas. - Evening.
你没等我的信♥号♥♥就行动了
You didn't wait for my signal.
被你吓死了 混♥蛋♥
Good gravy!
扶我一把
Help me down.
来吧
Come on.
看看这边
Look down here.
镜子就在那里
The mirror's right there.
试试这间
Try this.
上锁了
Locked.
这里什么都没有
Nothing here.
你们不应该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
还有另外一条路 走
There's another way, come on.
欧文
Owen.
欧文
Owen.
我在叫 爵士... 奥利爵士
I mean, Sir... Sir Ollie.
我跟一位仪式认知大♥师♥谈过
So, I talked to a ritual cognitive.
原来从娘胎起 杰德和我就是孪生兄弟
Turns out Jed and I were twins in the womb.
只不过 他曾试图用脐带勒死我
Except he strangled me with the umbilical cord.
放心 这个是... 外质
Don't worry about that. That was... ectoplasm.
据信为通灵者身上渗出的物质 可令亡灵成形
继续你的探索之旅吧
Go back to your quest.
啊 戈啼的坚果 那我可以在这坐上一会
Ah, Gertie's nuts. I'm gonna stick around here a little bit.
火柴
Matches.
这是什么
What is this?
老妇人说过
The old crone said the spirit
精灵会把我带到我想去的地方
would take me exactly where I wanted to be.
我不知道接下来该去哪里了
I don't know where to go from here.
你知道古人眼中的猫头鹰寓意着什么吗
Do you know what they thought owls meant in the old days?
到这边来
Come here.
终于啊
Finally.
这玩意儿我倒还在行
Something that makes sense.
需要多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
这鬼地方让我心里发毛
This place gives me the willies.
嗨 埃尔莉
Hey, Arlie.
看着镜里的我们 还有这一切...
Seeing we're both inside a mirror and all...
你可曾想过你的问题...
Do you ever think your condition...
其实要比你想象中简单
is a lot simpler than you think?
也许心碎的那个人是你 不是我
Maybe you're the one with the broken heart, not me,
还骗我说 我就是那个遍体鳞伤的人
pretending I'm the one who's devastated.
你只有这样做 才能令自己感到强大
It's the way that you make yourself feel stronger.
而让我感到渺小
Make me feel smaller.
当然了
Sure.
但也许是你过于喜欢扮演殉道者的角色吧
And maybe you like being the martyr a little too much.
你还自认为"爵士"这称呼会让你好受一些
And you thought that "Sir" would fix you,
可它一点作用都起不了
but it hasn't fixed anything at all.
这点 我们就无从得知了
I guess we'll never know.
为什么会这么小
Why is it so tiny?
因为那时的人们都很瘦小
People were a lot smaller back then.
好了
All right.
我们赶快溜吧
We should skedaddle.
对不起 奥利
Sorry, Ollie.
把那页小书递给我
I'm gonna need you to hand that tiny chapter to me.
我真的 真的很需要它
I just really, really need it.
没问题
Sure.
你没必要用枪的
You didn't have to use the gun.
反正我都会给你
I would have just given it to you.
你的老♥毛♥病又犯了
That's always been your problem.
我的毛病可不是这个
That's not my problem.
而是让你靠我太近了
My problem is I let you get too close.
因为你就是毒药
And you're poison.
她醒了
There she is.
九号♥ 你对药物B的反应测试到此结束
Subject nine, your experience with the B pill is complete.
奥利在哪
Where's Ollie?
你将要进行下一轮的接近度测试
What you're about to experience is the proximity test.
这项测试将对我们所采集的数据进行交叉对比
It's a cross-check of the data that we've gleaned.
你服用了药物C后所产生的影像
Helps the G.R.T.A. render
GRTA加以润色可达至逼真效果
your reflections for the final pill.
我是你这边的
I'm a friend.
而且...
And...
这很正常
this is normal.
顺便提一句
By the way,
当我听说你妹妹在那场车祸中被撞
I was sorry to hear about your sister being crushed,
最终不幸被烧死...
and then burned to death...
我感到非常抱歉
in that car accident.
所以...
So...
根据你答案的一致性
Your score goes up or down depending on the consistency
和我们的观察
between your answers and, uh...
你的分数会有相应的变化
what we've observed.
测量范围从一到十
The scale is from zero to ten.
只要任何一项指标低于九点二
Uh, anything below a 9.2
都会因为缺乏进展而使你的试验
results in the termination of your experience at the trial
被...
due to, uh...
终止
a lack of progress.
缺乏什么的进展
A lack of progress with what?
对于你心理防御机制的破坏
The dissolution of your defense mechanisms.
好
Okay.
既然现在我只是需要确认
Consider this just me verifying
与你相关的数据是否实用
that your data is usable.
你只需要诚实地分享自己的经历就够了
All you have to doxa0is give an honest account of your experience.
所以 咱们先从你的名字开始
So, let's start by saying your name for a baseline.
安妮·兰斯伯格
Annie Landsberg.
那么...
And, uh...
你还有其他家人在世吗
are you survived by any other relatives?
只有我父亲 汉克·兰斯伯格
Just my dad, Hank Landsberg.
你妈妈已经过世了吗
Your mother's deceased?
我不知道
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表