剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
Thanks for the breadcrumbs.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
- 死了 - 可惜
- Yeah. - Shame.
车里有一些备用的衬衫
There's some spare shirts in the car.
原来一直以来 你♥他♥妈♥才是联调局的人 老兄
This whole time, you've just been a motherfuckin' fed, dude.
我当了三十六年的卧底了
I've been undercover for 36 years now.
他妈的很好玩吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
混♥蛋♥白♥痴♥
Fucking moron!
我们需要你出庭作证
So we're gonna need you to testify.
所以会把你安排进证人保护计划里
We'll put in you into witness relocation.
如果我要进证人保护计划的话 我想多带一人
I wanna bring someone with me when I go into witness relocation.
路易吉 那盘不应该放培根
Luigi, there wasn't supposed to be bacon on that.
还有 这里有根头发 这是九号♥桌的吗
Also, there's a hair in this. Is this table number nine?
- 嗨 - 欧文
- Hey. - Owen.
- 我要走了 - 走啥 我都不知道你来了
- I'm leaving. - Leaving? I didn't know you were here.
你脸上怎么会有血
Why is there blood on your face?
你想做些不同寻常的事 对吗
You need to do somethin' different, right?
对
Yeah.
你想去看看这个世界 到外面施展才华 对吗
You wanna see the world, do stuff, right?
对
Yeah.
那就跟我走
So, come with me.
上哪
Where?
有人会为我们提供全新的身份证件
They'll give us both brand-new identities.
谁 谁会给我们做
Who? Who will?
联调局的人
The FBI.
不行 我不能... 我不能跟你走
No, I can't... I can't go with you.
是她吗
Is this her?
- 我还没说完 - 宝贝 你要走还是怎样
- I'm not done yet. - You comin', hon, or what?
- 这人是谁 - 我叫弗兰克 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- Who is this guy? - I'm Frank. Who the fuck are you?
喂 别他妈的跟她这样说话 懂吗
Hey, don't fuckin' talk to her like that, you understand?
拒绝的理由有千万个
There are so many reasons to say no.
你问过我 我想要什么
You asked me what I wanted.
可我当时说了些傻不啦叽的话
And I said something different.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我想让你嫁给我 奥利维亚
Hey, I wan't you to marry me, Olivia.
我他妈很爱你
I fuckin' love you.
无条件吗
No conditions?
无条件
No conditions.
好吧
Okay.
- 真的吗 - 是的 可以
- Okay? - Yeah, okay.
- 她说了可以 - 恭喜
- Hey, she fuckin' said yes! - Mazel tov!
我的超能力原来就是爱情啊
My motherfuckin' superpower is love!
亚洲 别闹了
Asia, stop it!
南极洲 拿这个
Antarctica, just grab this.
非洲 胶水玩够了 我们没必要喊着说话
Africa, enough with the glue! We don't have to scream like that.
澳洲 澳洲 别闹了 拜托 别闹了
Australia. Australia, stop it, please. Stop it.
- 真可笑... - 我问他是否...
- That's ridiculous. - I asked him whether or not...
不 非洲 我看到你了
Don't, Africa. I see you, okay?
别闹了
Stop it!
澳洲 够了 别再敲鼓了
Australia, enough. Enough with the drum!
"唔堂噶塔"
Utangátta!
我们曾有过一段美好的日子 你懂的
We had a pretty good life, you know.
可昨晚我突然意识到...
But I realized last night...
一切都不重要了
none of it matters.
我本来就不应该跟你们待在这里
I ain't supposed to be here with y'all.
要我待在这里 我做不到
I can't be the person I'm supposed to be here.
再见 各位
Goodbye, everybody.
怎么了
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 什么意思... - 欧文 什么...
- What does he mean by... - Owen. What...
爸爸 爸爸 不
Dad? Dad, no!
... 要照顾彼此 记得吗
...look out for each other, remember?
你答应过我的
You made a promise to me.
也答应过你自己
And you made a promise to yourself.
我们说好要照顾彼此的 记得吗
We promised we'd look out for each other, remember?
你答应过我的
You made a promise to me.
也答应过你自己
And you made a promise to yourself.
我们说好要照顾彼此的 记得吗
We promised we'd look out for each other, remember?
你不觉得自己戏太多了吗
Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?
你答应过我的
You made a promise to me.
你真的要扔下我和七个孩子吗
You're really gonna leave me here with seven children?
我们说好要照顾彼此的 记得吗
We promised we'd look out for each other, remember?
我知道我现在应该去哪儿
I know where I'm supposed to be now.
你答应过我的
You made a promise to me.
也答应过你自己
And you made a promise to yourself.
我们说好要照顾彼此的 记得吗
We promised we'd look out for each other, remember?
安妮 我来找你了
Annie, I'm coming for you!
这地方怎么没有尽头
This place goes on forever!
安妮 你在哪里
Annie, where are you?
安妮 我是一只鹰
Annie, I'm a hawk!
就是这里
This is it.
这里
This is the place.
就是我死去的地方
Where I died.
我不想看
I don't want to see.
你必须看
You have to look.
这样你才能放下
This is how you move on.
也是时候说再见了
And it's time to say goodbye.
- 我不能跟你再见 - 你必须这么做
- I can't say goodbye to you. - You have to.
- 我不能 - 你必须这么做
- I can't. - You have to.
他们要什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what they want.
此时此刻 我和你在一起
I'm here with you now, and right now,
只关心你想要什么
it's all about what you want.
换句话说 也就是我想要的
Which is to say, what I want.
我真正需要的是一个朋友
What I really need is a friend.
我觉得你也可以找一个
And I think you could use one too.
我...
I...
恋爱了
fell in love.
之后... 我又失去了...
And...and then I lost...
罗伯特... 然后...
Robert, and...
然后我不知道...
and I don't...
我不知道要怎么 要怎么才可...
I don't know how, I don't know how I can...
怎么才可以...
how I can...
噢 太多新情绪了
Oh! So many new emotions.
上一分钟 我觉得快要哭了
One minute, I feel like I'm gonna cry,
下一分钟我又想帮助所有人了
and the next minute I feel like I wanna help everybody,
再下一分钟 我又想到处搞破坏
and then the next, I wanna do as much damage as possible.
好吧 总的来说这就有点过分了 你不觉得吗
Well, that's a little over the top, don't you think, all in all?
这些歇斯底里都来自于你 格雷塔
This is all your hysteria, Greta.
都是你
It's all you.
所以...
So...
那又怎样 这... 这... 这个长腿女人
So, what, thi... thi... this woman with the legs
以为给点读机
thinks she can slap a few
灌输一点小孩子的情绪
toddler emotions into a Speak & Spell
就能造出一个头脑吗 还是我的头脑
and create a mind, my mind?
你将自己的感受形容为小孩子的情绪吗
You describe your feelings as toddler emotions?
你是一台机器 一台电脑
You're a machine, a computer.
你到底又能有多像我呢
How much of me can actually be in there?
我能看出来你现在气急败坏 格雷塔
I'm detecting a great deal of anger from you, Greta.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James? James.
詹姆斯 让我出去
James, let me out!
小詹
Jamie!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James. James. James, James, James!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 哎哟 哎哟 哎哟
James, James! Oh! Oh! Oh!
麦克墨菲是什么意思
What's a McMurphy?
这是哪里
What is this place?
真漂亮
Beautiful!
安妮 我来了
Annie, I'm coming!
是女王
The Queen.
是她
It's her.
- 你必须说再见了 - 不
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表