剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
魔镜只需要看到你们其中一个人
The glass needs only see one of you.
你们的命运彼此羁绊
Your fates are intertwined,
而我更感兴趣的...
and I am most interested...
是你的镜中像
in your reflection.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我...
I...
是什么 安妮
What is it, Annia?
有两个女孩
It's two girls.
她们是谁
Who are they?
两姐妹
Sisters.
妹妹身子前倾
The younger one is leaning forward.
姐姐在给她上胭脂
The elder one is putting rouge on her.
我记得这个画面 很眼熟
I know this image. It's familiar.
妹妹很爱她的姐姐
The younger one adores the older.
她们听说妈妈要回家了
They've heard their mother is coming home.
所以在收拾打扮
So they're getting ready.
但她其实没有回来
But she's not really coming.
是你
It's you.
和我
And me.
怎么可能呢
How can that be?
是我去找的你吗
Did I find you?
还是你注定会找到我
Or were you supposed to find me?
跟着星星向北走
Follow the stars north,
两天后
and within two days
就会看到被闪电击落的一棵朽树
you'll reach the lightning‐struck shell of an awin tree.
只要你们保有
You'll find the lake,
纯净的心灵与双眼 就可以在那找到云湖
so long as your eyes and your hearts are clear.
祝你们好运
I wish you luck on your quest.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您的帮助
Thank you for your help.
- 起来 去烧些热水 - 遵命
- Get up. Boil some water. - Yes, ma'am.
过来 孩子
Come, child.
虽然你受到了诅咒
Though you may be cursed,
但你仍然是她的眼睛
you're still her eyes.
你就是格雷格·"有趣"·纳兹朗德
You're Greg FUN Nazlund.
混球
Asshole.
再见 再会
Goodbye. Fare thee well.
那个女人 感觉很奇怪
She's very strange, that woman.
你刚才描述的那些画面 是真的吗...
Did you really, you know, see all those things that you said...
你刚才说的那些事 你真的在镜子里看到了吗
Did you really see all those things you said you saw in there?
艾利...
Ellie...
艾利 是我啊
Ellie, it's me.
你看 我是安妮啊
Look at me. It's me, Annie.
对啊 是安妮
Yes, Annia.
我的游侠和向导
My ranger and my guide.
对 你说的对 你说的可对了
Of course, of course, of course.
这他妈是奇幻世界
It's fucking fantasy.
我最不喜欢的题材
It's my least favorite genre.
这是什么
What is this?
这一切代表了什么 这一切又有什么意义
What does this mean? What is this supposed to be?
故事的意义是什么 我的老师也常这么问我
What does any tale mean? My tutor used to ask me this.
我在王宫的文献库里
I have read many fascinating
读到过许多精彩又感人的故事
moral tales in the archives of the palace.
- 你最爱的就是这些 - 你明白吗
- Man, you love this. - Do you understand?
这是你喜欢的 这些...
You love this. This is...
这些都是你的主意 对吗
This was your idea, wasn't it?
怎么了 好吧 过来
What? All right, come on.
好了 过来
Hey. Come on.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
你现在大概在密谋怎么对付我吧
You're probably conspiring against me.
让我的研究对象们和我倒戈相向
Turning my test subjects against me.
系统运行得怎么样了
How are the systems running?
目前为止 所有的关键指标都看起来很完美
So far, all the key indicators look perfect.
不管她在干什么 都是有利于我们的
Whatever she's doing is helping.
可能你母亲根本就没想过要摧毁你的成果
Maybe your mother doesn't destroy everything after all.
她怎么样了
How is she?
还能喘气呗
She's breathing.
关于晚宴的事 我从未跟你道过歉
I never apologized to you about the gala.
不必了
You don't have to.
反正代价不过是和我俩之间的爱情说拜拜
The consequences were simply the end of our romance.
对不起 安祖米
I'm sorry, Azumi.
那是唯一的出路了
It was a way out.
是什么的...
A way out...
出路呢
of what?
避免失败
Failure.
我从来没见过她如此安详的样子
This is the quietest I've ever seen her.
你到底在里面干嘛呢
what are earth are you doing in there?
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表