剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
She said she was going to help you.
我还是孩子的时候 爸爸就离开了
My father left when I was a child.
他就那么...
Just...
走了 去和别人开始新的生活
went and started a new life with someone else,
这是我所知的版本
or so I've heard.
你知道他走后我妈妈是怎么做的吗
You know what my mother did after he left?
怎么做的
What?
她在我床上躺了两个月
She laid in my bed for two months,
跟我说她有多么想上吊自杀
and talked to me about how she wanted to hang herself.
我那时候才八岁
I was eight.
这像是世界上最伟大的治疗师做的事情吗
Does that sound like the world's greatest healer to you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry that happened.
没什么可抱歉的
I'm not.
这成就了今天的我
Made me who I am.
指引我来到这里... 启动这项事业
Led me here... to this.
你在哪里睡觉
Where will you sleep?
实验室B是空的
Lab B is empty.
大概会在大厅里找到个猩猩交♥配♥舱
Probably find a gorilla mating pod down the hall.
很好
Good.
我希望你能待在附近
I prefer you nearby.
欧文
Owen.
你好 欧文
Hello, Owen.
你为什么拿着行李箱 你决定要走了吗
Why do you have your suitcase? Did you decide to leave?
我需要去急诊室
I need to go to an emergency room.
为什么
Why?
因为我分辨不出这一切是不是真实的
Because I don't know if this is really happening.
你为什么会那么想
Why do you think that?
因为著名理疗师
Because celebrity
格雷塔·曼特勒瑞博士就在这里
therapist Dr. Greta Mantleray is here.
因为我正在对墙说话
Because I'm talking to a wall.
因为我分辨不出什么是真的
Because I can't tell what's real.
我需要真正的药物治疗
I need real medication.
我需要住院 我需要帮助
I need to be hospitalized. I need help.
那你的这些朋友怎么办 单数号♥码们
What about all your friends, the Odds?
如果你走了 我会杀了他们
I'm going to kill them if you go.
什么
What?
如果你走了 我会治好他们的 欧文
I'm going to cure them all if you go, Owen,
而你 会成为唯一个没有得到帮助的人
and you'll be the only one who wasn't helped.
你治不好我的 精神分♥裂♥症没得治
You can't cure me. There's no cure for schizophrenia.
但我认为你是被误诊了
But I thought you were misdiagnosed.
我认为这只是暂时现象
I thought it was only a
你是百分百精神正常的
blip and that you were 100% compos mentis.
你治不好我的
You can't cure me.
你的朋友安妮 和我一样饱受折磨
Your friend, Annie, has suffered like me.
我想我会把她留下来
I think I'm going to keep
和我收集的那些研究对象们一起
her with the other subjects I've collected.
什么意思
What does that mean?
女王会为你把门解锁
The Queen will unlock the door for you.
你说的关于安妮的那些话是什么意思
What does that mean about Annie?
人呢
Hello?
用餐时间
你觉得吞了这一片后
What kind of fucked up stuff
我们又会有什么奇葩体验
you think we'll experience with this one?
你明白我们不必这样 对吗
You know we don't have to do this, right?
我们不必让电脑进入
We don't have to let some
我们的脑子里 我们可以一走了之
computer go in our head. We can just go right now.
我之前的确说了些关于治疗的坏话
I know I said all that stuff about therapy before,
但是...
but...
我也说不清 这个地方很特别
I don't know, this place feels different.
和昨天比 我今天真的感觉好多了
I actually feel better today than I did yesterday.
两天前有个人死在了你面前
Someone died in front of you two days ago.
好吧 的确是 但...
Well, yeah, but...
用餐时间
单数试验时间
我小时候 在公园里发现了一只鹰
When I was a kid, I found this hawk in the park,
直觉告诉我 我该保护它
and I just had this feeling that I had to protect it
因为它是那么强壮
because it was so strong.
但它受了伤
But it was, like, hurt also,
所以我把它带回了家 让它养伤
and I brought it home and I helped it get better.
然后它吃了我哥的沙鼠
And then it ate my brother's gerbil,
之后他就把它锤死了
and he killed it with a hammer,
我一直引以为憾
and I've always regretted that.
你到底在说什么 欧文
What the fuck are you talking about, Owen?
我很担心会再次回到那里
I'm worried about going back in there.
你们两个
You two.
时间到了
It's time.
嘿 别担心了
Hey, don't be worried
因为我俩很有可能又会在一起
because we'll probably be together again,
对吗 我们可以保护彼此
right? We can protect each other.
走吧
Come on.
向我汇报情况
Give me bio.
一切就绪 他们准备好了
Clean across the board. They're ready.
你反复检查过诊断报告了吗
And you've checked the diagnostic twice?
戈啼的表现没有任何异常吧
Gertie's behaving exactly as she should be?
她看起来完美 我完全没发现有什么不对劲的
She looks perfect. I don't see anything wrong at all.
研究对象们 请服下你们的药片
Subjects, please ingest your pills.
还有一条附加信息...
And one additional message for you...
测试的C阶段会用到更强大的波形
The C phase of the testing utilizes a more powerful waveform.
试验开始后 如果听到嗡嗡声
Do not be alarmed if you feel a buzzing
或头部感到发热
or warmth in your head
请不要紧张
as the trial phase begins.
他们把微波炉温度调高了
They've got the microwaves on high.
我小时候
When I was a kid, I used
把所有东西都往微波炉里放
to put all kinds of stuff in the microwave.
肥皂 棉花糖
Soap bars, peeps.
你知道把棉花糖放进微波炉里会发生什么吗
You ever see what happens to a peep in a microwave?
- 什么 - 在你们开启
- What? - As we begin
- 最后一段体验之前... - 嘣
- your final experience... - Boom.
... 请跟着我的声音从十倒数
...please follow my voice as I count backwards from ten.
- 你的脑子又不是棉花糖 - 九
- Your head is not a peep. - Nine.
八
Eight.
七 六
Seven. Six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二 一
Two. One.
对抗开始了
Confrontation begins.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表