剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
斯♥诺♥里只是你的伪装
Snorri's just your cover.
这具身体里住着另一个灵魂
There's a whole other person underneath him.
只是你想不起来了
You just can't remember.
好在我就是来唤醒你的
Lucky I'm here to wake you up.
那你又是谁
And who are you?
不知道 在我饱受中情局的折磨时
No idea. Most of my memories were wiped
大部分记忆都被清除了
when I was tortured by the CIA
然后他们把我变成了一台杀人机器
and turned into a killing machine.
所以我们俩都不知道自己的真实身份啊
So neither of us know who we truly are.
我们是同类诶
We are the same.
没错
Correct.
现在我要把你带到星际电台
Now I have to get you to the extragalactic radio
这样才能为你们的支援部队打开传送门
so we can unlock a portal for your forces.
信息量 有点 大 斯♥诺♥里 听不懂 你在 说什么
This is too much to process for Snorri.
好吧 再想想
All right, let's think.
告诉我"唔堂噶塔"在冰岛语里是什么意思
Tell me what the Icelandic word Utangátta means.
- 意思是有什么东西出了差错 - 不对
- It means something is amiss. - No.
告诉我 它对你来说是什么意思
Tell me what it means to you.
对斯♥诺♥里来说 意味着...
To Snorri, it means...
我拥有过的每一段感情
every relationship I have had,
无论新欢还是旧爱...
old or new...
总会有这样 或那样的缺憾
has somehow been false.
我时常觉得自己像是个不受人关注的隐形人...
And I've always felt invisible...
无人察觉...
hidden from the world...
就像埃及夜鹰一样
like an Egyptian nightjar.
而这一切现在都让我感到...
And all of this makes me tremendously...
无比悲伤
sad right now.
好了
There it is.
开始流鼻血了
The nosebleed.
是个好兆头
Good sign.
跟上
Come on.
哇哦 你可真是个神枪手诶
Wow, you are very good at gun!
我知道
I know.
我们要跟丢了
We're losing him!
- 哇 - 帮我拿一把
- Wow! - Get me one.
太棒了
Yes!
- 谢谢 - 这些都是什么人
- Thank you. - Who are these people?
我管他们叫心魔
Oh, I call 'em inner demons.
看起来你也有
It seems like you got some too.
酷
Yes!
退后
Back up.
一般人可不会被这么多心魔追杀 斯♥诺♥里
You have an unusual amount of demons following you, Snorri.
现在简直比雷克雅未克的春天还要暖和
It is hotter than the Reykjadalur spring!
那是因为热射线
Oh, that'll be the heat ray.
我刚刚杀了好多人啊
I killed lots of men!
干得漂亮
Good job.
你好厉害啊
You are very good.
- 你太棒了 - 低头
- You're good! - Duck!
拿着
Hold this.
我们现在要去地下六十五层
All right, we're going to level negative 65.
这栋楼没有地下六十五层
There is no such thing as level negative 65.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
等等 他们改了
Wait. They changed it.
好了
Here we go.
谢谢你 刚才的经历可真是太刺♥激♥了
Thank you for such an exhilarating experience.
我一定要去你们德州看看
I must visit your Texas.
别在电梯里开枪 斯♥诺♥里
Not in here, Snorri.
你这个女人可真是太不简单啦
You're an exciting woman!
太好玩了
Very fun!
你确定 我们的温度读数是准确的吗
Are you sure our temperature readings are accurate?
横竖各五列的读数全都检查过了
Five-by-five on all my readouts.
手动
Manual
给我报一下确切的水银读数
Give me a true mercury reading.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
不可能啊 显示有一百四十度
That's impossible. It's 140 degrees.
我们的警报器干嘛去了
Where are our alarms?
反馈数据完全不可靠
The feedback data is not reliable.
岂有此理
For fuck's sake.
它把我们锁在里面了
She's locked us in.
该死 出事了 所有人回到你们的密封舱里
Oh, shit. Everyone, get in your pods.
马上
Now!
好了 你们听到卡尔的命令了 所有人...
All right, you heard Carl. Everybody...
- 烟雾已经蔓延进来了 - 卡尔 我知道
- We got smoke. - Carl, I know.
我需要你手动打开紧急通风系统
I need you to manually trigger the emergency ventilation system.
- 怎么做 - 按我的指示去做
- How? - I'll talk you through it.
打开主窗口
Go to the mainframe.
密♥码♥五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
防毒面具
Gasumasuku.
要想打开紧急通风系统
To trigger the emergency ventilation system,
你必须输入序列号♥覆盖当前命令
you have to enter the override sequence.
听好了 伽马[希腊语] 伽马 脉冲 回车
On my mark. Gamma, gamma, pulse, enter.
- 搞定 - 查看他们的脉搏
- Got it. - Check their pulses.
- 还活着 - 很好
- They're alive. - Good.
现在该让戈啼歇一歇了
Now Gertie needs a timeout.
拉一下那个红色球形把手
Pull the red override knob.
我勒个擦完蛋了
Holy fucking shit!
艾普西隆代码[希腊语] 紧急计划启动了
Code epsilon.
安祖米
Ah! Azumi!
告诉我 你有被苏联人动过直肠吗
Now, have any Soviets had access to your rectum?
我的直肠吗
My rectum?
上帝可真无所不能
God Almighty.
- 她是谁 - 我要你现在站着别动
- Who was she? - Now, I need you to stand still.
明白吗 是时候恢复撤销指令了
You understand? It's time to retrieve the recall trigger.
你打算把这支东西插入我的身体里吗
You are going to insert this into my body cavities?
- 不是 - 真是疯掉了
- No. - This is madness.
我深爱过厄尼
I loved Ernie.
如果我是一名秘密特工
If I was a secret agent,
我会知道自己是秘密特工的
I would know I was a secret agent.
在膝盖里 就在膝盖里
It's in the knee. It's in the knee!
你的强大 超乎你想象
You're stronger than you think.
你还记得你在九岁那年
You remember when you were nine
用车载电池将弗蕾亚意外电死吗
and you accidentally electrocuted Freyja with that car battery?
那次只是牛刀初试而已
That was a test run.
出来 出来
Out. Out.
出来吧
Out!
"爆米花问题"
Popcorn problems.
嗨 兄弟 你喜欢果仁吗 真乖
Hey, buddy, you like nuts? Yeah.
乖哦 你就是我最好的朋友
Yeah, you're my best friend.
你也是我最好的兄弟
You're my best friend.
还有你是我的死党 你也是我的闺蜜
And you're my best friend, and you're my best friend too.
安妮
Annie.
是我 安妮
It's me, Annie.
你的口音哪儿去了
What happened to your accent?
我们是试验对象
We are in a test.
现在在试验室里
We are in the lab.
- 不 我们在NATO开会 - 没有这样的事
- No, we're in NATO. - That is not what's happening.
我曾经变成了一只鹰
I turned into the hawk.
来这里给你提过醒的
I came here to warn you.
现在就是对抗阶段
This is the confrontation.
电脑系统整个乱套了
The computer is all effed up.
什么电脑
What computer?
你和它达成了约定 说永远不会醒过来
You made a deal with her to never wake up.
长官
Sir.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
抱歉 让你流鼻血的那个人不是我
I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to give you a nosebleed.
不过对你来说 现在的她才更真实
But she's more real to you now.
- 你们俩是怎么认识的 - 机缘巧合呗
- How do you two know each other? - In good time.
能把他成功弄醒 干得不错
Good work wakin' him up.
接下来 我们有好戏让你看
Next we got to make you see the light.
噢 连接枢纽正响着呢
Oh, the nexus is rumbling.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表