剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
可真棒
most excellent.
詹姆斯 是这辆
James, it's this one.
阿哦
Of course.
人世间最大的悲剧莫过于摧毁一个家庭
There's no greater tragedy than the destruction of a family.
而你 可以防止一个家庭变得破碎不堪
You can be the one to hold them all together.
- 爸爸 - 父爱之家
- Daddy! - Daddy's Home.
在你与他人分享快乐之余
Share your joy with others and
你的人生再次得到了满足
make yourself feel whole again.
- 我还以为全家都会来 - 只有我
- I thought it was gonna be everyone. - Just me.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
感觉还好吗
How are you feeling?
- 你不必担心 - 我不担心
- You don't have to be worried. - I'm not worried.
你明明就在担心我会搞砸杰德的案子
You're worried I'm gonna ruin Jed's trial,
但我不会的 明白了吗
and I'm not, okay?
坦诚点没事
It's okay.
我相信你会说实话 还会帮助他
I think you're going to tell the truth and help him.
这让我倍感骄傲
It makes me proud.
我就不能骄傲了吗
Can't I be proud?
可以 当然可以 抱歉
Yeah, you can. Sorry.
对了 有...
By the way, has...
没有人...
anyone...
曾来找过你 试图让你
approached you and tried
改变证词 针对杰德呢
to get you to change your story about Jed?
- 什么意思 - 呃...
- What do you mean? - Uh...
你有遇上任何试图操纵你想法的陌生人吗
Have you encountered any strangers trying to manipulate you?
因为我听说过这些女人经常
Because I've heard that sometimesxa0these women
做些恶意指控 专门针对上层社会的家庭
who make false accusations against the wealthy
常常会特地请人来...
will sometimes hire people to...
恐吓或是让证人产生困惑
to intimidate and confuse witnesses.
似乎还专门有这种公♥司♥
I think there's even a service.
没有陌生人 没有
No strangers, no.
你认为你的哥哥是个好人吗
Would you describe your brother as a good person?
是的
Yes.
喂
Yes?
你曾有见过你的大哥在经双方同意
Have you ever seen your brother engagexa0in an act
或未经双方同意的情况下 与对方发生性行为
of consensual or non-consensual urination?
- 绝对没有 - 那么你是否有过...
- Absolutely not. - And have you ever...
我们收到了一份新的和解条约
We have a new settlement offer.
有哪些条件
What terms?
挺大方的呢
Generous.
你得让我和你们说多少次才能明白
How many times do I have to tell you guys?
我们不和解
We are not settling.
为什么不
Why not?
因为这他妈纯粹就是扯淡啊
Because it's bullshit. That's why.
可那样我就不用在宣誓的情况下说谎了
Then I wouldn't have to lie under oath.
听着 仅此一次而已
Look, this is a one-time thing.
我的大儿子犯了个错
My oldest son made a mistake.
任何和解行为都是在给我们家族的名誉抹黑
Any settlement will ruin our family name.
如果... 这个女的
And if this... woman,
拿不出这份肚量 理解杰德对她做的
if she can't find the generosity to forgive Jed
她自己也同意的事
for something that she agreed to,
那我们不论是用什么手段 把她给活扒了都成
then we as a family will rip it out of her chest cavity.
话还说得挺委婉的
That's a confusing metaphor.
我们米尔格里姆家族就是这样对付敌人的
That's how the Milgrim family deal with our enemies.
你不能让这种事发生 欧文
Don't let this happen, Owen.
我这人是很浑
I'm a horrible person.
阿德莱德会离开我的
Adelaide's gonna leave me.
我也不知道事情怎么会变成那样
I don't know how this happened.
杰德...
Jed...
这些眼泪都是真的 欧文
These are real fucking tears, Owen.
要么做一家人 要么卷铺盖走人
You're either a part of this family or you're not.
我是七点零五分打给他的
I buzzed him up at 7:05.
我之所以记这么清楚
I know the time because
是因为他一般都会迟到五分钟
he's always five minutes late,
而我们之前说好了是七点见面
and I asked him to be there at seven.
我记得我们一起待了四个小时
And I know we were there for four hours
因为我打桌游赢他就花了那么长时间
because that's how long it takesxa0me to beat him at Risk.
那么 请问 杰德·米尔格里姆
So, is it possible for Jed
在八点二十五分时 是否有可能出现在办公室呢
Milgrim to have been at the office at 8:25?
除非一个人能同时出现在两个地方
Not unless someone could be two places at the same time.
反对 法官阁下 缺乏书面时间记录
Objection, Your Honor. There is no real documented time line.
- 反对无效 - 没有其它问题了 法官阁下
- Overruled. - No further questions, Your Honor.
没有人可以同时出现在两个地方
Nobody can be two places at once,
但每个人总会出现在某个地方
but everyone has to be somewhere.
这一点你同意吗 米尔格里姆先生
Do you agree, Mr. Milgrim?
我不明白你在问什么
I don't understand the question.
你住的套间里没有任何数据传输设备
You have no data portals in your micro apartment.
你住在一栋
You live in a building with
没有保安 也没有监控的大楼里
no doorman and no security monitoring whatsoever.
- 是的 - 原因呢
- That's true. - Why?
我更喜欢一个人待着
I prefer to be disconnected.
从某种程度上来说 你就像是个隐形人 对吗
In a sense, you're invisible, aren't you?
对
Sure.
那我们来看些可见的
Then let's see something visible.
法官阁下 我们即将呈上的是
At this point, Your Honor, we'd like to introduce
控方八号♥证物
the plaintiff's exhibit eight.
一段从被告所在公♥司♥的闭路监控系统中
Video footage pulled from the closed-circuit system
截取的监控片段
of the defendant's place of work.
你认识这个地方吗 米尔格里姆先生
Do you recognize this place, Mr. Milgrim?
这是我父亲公♥司♥的车间
That is the factory floor of my father's company.
这里呢
And this?
这是我父亲公♥司♥的楼梯间
That's the stairwell of my father's company.
请问你在录像中看到了什么
What do you see happening here?
一个男人对一个女人毛手毛脚
I see a man groping a woman.
这个男人
This is the man
企图利用他的职权
who used his power in the workplace
强迫我的委托人与他发生性行为
to force my client into a heinous sexual act.
辩方陈词之所以能够成立
The defense's entire case
是因为在座诸位没有选择相信自己的眼睛
rests on you not believing your very own eyes,
而是选择相信欧文·米尔格里姆先生
and instead believing Owen Milgrim.
米尔格里姆先生
Mr. Milgrim, were you
你是否于十年前被诊断出患有精神分♥裂♥症
diagnosed with schizophrenia ten years ago?
反对 与本案无关且存在误导偏见 法官阁下
Objection. Irrelevant and prejudicial, Your Honor.
反对无效
Overruled.
请回答我的问题 米尔格里姆先生
Answer the question Mr. Milgrim.
你是否患有精神分♥裂♥症 米尔格里姆先生
Are you schizophrenic, Mr. Milgrim?
是
Yes.
你是否有服用抗精神分♥裂♥的药物
Are you on any anti-psychotic medications?
医生给我开了 但我停药有一阵了
I'm supposed to be, but I stopped taking them a while ago.
你是否有过误认你哥哥杰德的经历
Do you ever get confused about your brother, Jed?
比如你认为自己看见的是他
As in you believe you're seeing him,
而事实上 那只是
when, in fact,xa0you are
你幻想出来的一个长得像他的人
imagining someone who just looks like him.
现在不会了
Not anymore.
你是否难以分辨
And do you have troublexa0telling
现实与幻想
the difference between what is real
之间的不同
and what's not?
- 有时候吧 是 - 反对 法官阁下
- Sometimes I do, yes. - Objection, Your Honor,
显然证人已经受到了恐慌...
the witness is clearly having a panic attack...
我希望继续完成我的证词
I would like to submit my testimony.
我之前提过
As I said before,
辩方陈词成立的关键
this entire case rests on
就在于米尔格里姆先生怎么看这段录像
what Mr. Milgrim thinks of this image.
这个男人看起来像你哥哥
Does this man look like
杰德·米尔格里姆先生吗
your brother, Jed Milgrim?
看着不像
It doesn't look like him.
看吧 我都说了
See? I told you.
那就是他
It is him.
他刚才说了什么
What the fuck did he just say?
很明显就是他
It's obviously him.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表