剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
他妈的这简直就是一场闹剧 我们走
This whole fuckin' shitshow. Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
不明白为什么我们的接待人还没出场露脸
Don't know why our host hasn't shown her face.
他妈的一天到晚装神秘
So many goddamn mysteries!
嘿 你怎么认识他的
Hey. How do you know him?
他是我的管♥理♥员♥
He's my handler.
希望你们别介意家庭宠物的味道
Hope you don't mind the smell of house pets.
这是哪里
What is this place?
是它监视长♥期♥病号♥的地方
This is where she keeps her long-term patients.
谁
Who does?
戈啼 就是那台电脑
Gertie, the computer.
天啊
Jesus.
它在把他们留在身边
She keeps them as her
当随行人员的同时 也在一边摧毁他们的记忆
entourage for when she crashes your reflections.
不过说真的 他们其实是囚徒
But really, they're prisoners.
按照现实世界的话说 他们已是脑死亡状态了
All of 'em brain-dead up in the real world.
它说过 它要把你留下来
She told me she was gonna keep you.
你也跟它约定好了 你会那样做
Then you made a deal with her to stay.
当时你跟你妹妹在一起
You were with your sister.
你本打算道别
You were about to say goodbye.
我想起来了
I remember.
安妮 你在流鼻血
Annie, your nose is bleeding.
告诉我 如果我想和戈啼谈谈
Where would I find Gertie,
我在哪儿才能找到它
if I needed to talk to her?
乘电梯就能找到它
The elevator should get you to her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 安妮 等等 - 让她去吧
- Annie, wait. - Let her go.
没事的 没事的
It's fine, it's fine.
她总是这么离开
She always leaves.
没关系 你还留在这儿呢
It's okay, she got you here.
而且 一旦你被她干扰 我们就只有死路一条
Besides, if you get distracted by her, we're all dead.
听着 妈的
Listen. God, fuck.
如果你真的想帮她...
If you really wanna help her...
你能做的最有用的事情 就是随我来
the best thing you do is come with me.
如果你失败了
If you fail,
她的大脑就会像你的一样在试验室里被烤焦
her brain is fried up in the lab just like yours.
快走吧 快给点反应啊
Let's go. Oh, come on.
给点反应啊
Oh, come on.
安祖米
Azumi!
安祖米 到底发生了什么
Azumi, what the fuck is going on?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
我妈那扭曲的爱导致我双眼失明
I've been blinded by my mother's toxic love.
我根本控制不了任何东西
I have no control whatsoever.
詹姆斯 发生了什么
What's happening, James?
是艾普西隆代码
It's a code epsilon.
我是对的 我是对的 我是对的 我是对的
I was right. I was right. I was right. I was right.
你能消停会儿吗
Would you be quiet, please?
我们被困在这里了 是戈啼干的
We're trapped in here. It's Gertie.
快关上电源 包括紧急备用电源
Shut down the power, including the emergency backup.
但是 詹姆斯 你似乎不理解在程序出错时
But, James, I don't think you understand the implications
强行关机的后果是什么
if we shut down during code epsilon.
这也太他妈热了 你不热吗
Fuck this fucking heat. You're not hot?
虽然花了我不少时间
It took me a bit of time,
但我知道该如何阻止戈啼了
but I figured out a way to deactivate Gertie.
不过我们的动作必须得很快才行
We're gonna have to do it fast.
更准确地说 你得很快才行 我连魔方都转不好
Actually, you are. I can't do a fuckin' Rubik's Cube.
就在这 快坐下
Here it is. Sit down.
你总是想要逃跑 我已经受够了
I'm tired of you trying to run away.
罗伯特死去的那一刻 我感受到了风的存在
The minute Robert died, I felt the wind.
那是我从未有过的一种感觉
I never felt wind before.
寒冷刺骨 凉彻心扉
And it was cold, it blew right through me.
你知道那种感觉吗
Do you know that feeling?
当然
Sure, of course.
这一切都在你的掌控之中 不是吗
You're controlling all of this, aren't you?
其实我并不是掌控这个地方的人
I'm not really in control of this place.
但我们还是安全的 对吗
But we're safe, still, right?
你说过你会一直陪着我的
You said you'd stay with me.
我们做了交易的
We made a deal.
我知道
I know.
但我改变主意了
But I changed my mind.
为什么
Why?
因为这笔交易太糟糕了
Because it was a bad deal.
我做的交易永远都是自己吃亏
I make bad deals all the time.
你知道这一点...
You knew that...
还利用了这一点
and you used that.
但我不想装作艾利还活在这个世上
But I don't want to pretend Ellie didn't die.
再也不想了
Not anymore.
同样的故事不断重演 我已经受够了
It's the same story every time, and I am sick of it.
所以请...
So please...
请放过我吧
Please let me go.
什么时候我才能像你这样放下罗伯特呢
When will I stop feeling this way about Robert?
放不下的
You won't.
你永远都会困在同样的情绪中
You're always gonna feel this way.
而你唯一的方法就是想法子适应它
You're just gonna have to figure out how to adjust around it.
我阅尽了八百八十二人的心灵
I've looked into 882 minds.
但我却不知道该如何去适应
I don't know how I'm supposed to adjust to that.
没有人知道
Nobody does.
带我去见我的妹妹吧
Take me to my sister.
好
Okay.
好嘛
Okay.
好的
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
这是星际间的无线电广播
It's an intergalactic radio.
其实这是一扇通往试验室安全系统的后门
Really, it's a backdoor link to Lab C's security system.
这太... 太...
It's too... it's too...
快点 把它拿开
Come on, take this off.
你需要集中注意力 快
I need you to focus. Come on.
把这个谜团解开 就能把楼上的门打开了
Solve this, and it should unlock the doors for them upstairs.
你能做到的
You can do it.
六面 六个阶段
Six sides, six stages.
快救他们 我们一直都在讨论这一点
Save them. This is what we always talk about,
也是我们一直以来训练的意义所在
this is what the training was for.
拯救世界 拯救安妮
Save the world. Save Annie.
拯救自己
Save yourself.
... 关掉...
...shut down the...
那你怎么办
What'll happen to you?
我先待在这里
I'll stay for now.
那样对你更好
But that's better for you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你一直都把我看作是自己
You always thought of me as the
可望而不可即的哥哥 对吗
brother you wish you had, right?
也许那就是我
Maybe I'm that.
又或许我存在的意义
Or maybe my purpose was
就是为了引导你来到这一刻
just to get you to this moment.
抹去那些才是有益的
It's erased for good.
- 我不理解 - 没关系 没关系
- I don't understand. - It's okay. It's okay.
快
Come on.
快解开它 别被♥干♥扰了
Come on, don't get distracted.
你再次找到了我
You found me again.
花了我很久呢
Took me a while.
我知道
I know.
所以我还在这里
That's why I'm still here.
那么 你想说什么呢
So, what do you wanna say?
我... 我很抱歉
I, um... I'm sorry.
很抱歉在你的葬礼上 我醉得不省人事
I'm sorry that I was drunk at your funeral.
很抱歉我把格鲁乔弄丢了
I'm sorry I lost Groucho.
很抱歉我是个糟糕的狗保姆
I'm sorry I'm such a shitty dog-sitter.
这些都不重要了
None of that stuff matters.
很抱歉我在汽车旅馆时对你的态度那么糟
I'm sorry I was so awful to you at the motel.
我是在害怕
I was afraid.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表