剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
- 你杀了他吗 - 不 我他妈才没有杀他
- Did you kill him? - No, I didn't fuckin' kill him.
他就这么死了
He just died.
有时人就会这样突然死去
Sometimes people just die.
他刚才让我把药吃下去了
He made me take a pill.
那你都看见什么了
What'd you see?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
- 我们在一起学习 - 你女朋友吗
- We were studying. - Is that your girlfriend?
不算
No.
是个我喜欢过的女孩子
It's a girl I liked.
她想让我... 在历史期末考试里帮她一把
She asked me to help her with her, uh, history finals.
我... 该怎么说呢
I, like, wanted to
整个学期都盼着能和她说上话
talk to her all semester.
然后在我去图书馆的路上 看见了他
And I was on my way to the library, and I saw him.
格里姆松
Grimsson.
那也是他头一回主动找我
That was the first time he ever came to me.
他让我小心奥利维亚
And he told me to watch out for Olivia,
然后我恍然大悟 她是安插在我身边的坐探
and I just realized she was a plant.
我父母付钱让她扮演一个喜欢我的角色
My parents had paid her to pretend to like me.
这样他们就好偷♥窥♥我的生活
They were listening in.
我的兄弟们也在偷♥窥♥
My brothers were listening in.
他们因此不断嘲笑我
They were just laughing at me.
我的大脑不停地运转起来
My mind kept racing.
想着会有人向她透露我的信息
Like, someone had given her information on me.
她靠着哄我开心
How she was getting paid
又从我爹娘那赚了多少钱...
for every minute she made me happy...
我父母还付钱让她和我结婚...
and that my parents paid her to marry me...
陪我终老...
and grow old with me...
组建家庭 生七个孩子
and have a family and seven kids.
然后我就问她 你的名字真的是奥利维亚吗
I started asking her if her name was even... Olivia.
她的反应是那种 "你没事吧"
And... she's like, "Are you okay?"
我说 "我当然有事 没一件事是真的
I said, "No, I'm not okay. None of this is real.
一切都是假的
None of this is real.
都是假的"
None of this is real."
听上去你这算是遇着美事了
Sounds like you were having a day.
什么意思
What?
我妈以前一接不上话茬
That's what my mom used
就爱说这句糊弄一下
to call it when she got her wires crossed.
医生都说这是BLIP 是病
Doctors called it a BLIP.
短暂精神病性行为
Brief and limited psychosis.
我不知道这个情况
I didn't know that.
我...
I...
就开始冲她喊
I just started screaming at her.
胡言乱语 冲她大喊大叫
I just yelled some fucked up things at her.
然后大家都开始盯着我看
And other people started looking at me,
我又开始朝他们扔书 也冲他们喊叫
and I started throwing books at them and screaming at them.
我觉得我没错
And I knew I was right.
我那时特别确信我没错
I was so sure I was right.
你有没有过这种时候 毫无保留地
Have you ever just felt unbelievably sure
坚信自己做得对 而其他人都错了
that you were right and everyone else was wrong?
我向来都这么觉得
All the time.
我来帮你搞定
I'll do yours.
这事后来怎么了结的
Where did you end up?
我被捆在病床上
Strapped to a gurney
塞进一个小房♥间里 一个人待着...
in a little room by myself...
大声喊着要找妈妈
screaming for my mom.
有点粗暴啊
That's rough.
咱们还是出去吧 假装不知道这里发生的破事
Let's go back out there and pretend nothing fucked up happened.
我们把食物码成方块 在用餐时间分发给大家
The food cubes being distributed during Meal Time
食物里的营养物质和热量都经过计算
deliver a specific amount of nutrients and calories to the body.
所以在用餐时间结束的时候
That means that your plates at the end of Meal Time
必须是盆光碗净
need to be happy plates.
你们明白盆光碗净是什么意思吗
Does everyone know what a happy plate is?
就是都得吃光光
A happy plate is a clean plate.
我不吃
I can't eat.
不吃也得吃
You have to.
你不是吃给我看 是为了科学
It's not to make me happy, but to make science happy.
这味道 跟我家老猫两腿之间一样
Tastes like the inside of my cat's uterus.
快别再说你家老猫那儿的事了
Stay out of your cat's uterus.
这也算是吃的
Is this food?
跟我说说看 你为什么这么在乎这种药
Tell me why the pill was so important to you
为了进来不仅撒谎 还算计我
that you lied to get in here and you tricked me.
要是我知道都发生过什么
I never would have messed
我绝不可能跟你搅在一起
with you if I knew all that stuff had happened.
我是说BLIP
The BLIP.
算了 你又没责任
It's okay. It's not your fault.
我和我妹妹五年前经历过一场车祸
My sister and I were in a car crash five years ago.
一辆半挂货车的司机开着开着就人事不知了
The driver passed out behind the wheel of a semi-truck.
他连续开了三十个小时
He had been driving for 30 hours.
无眠药吃多了
He was high on NoDoze.
他的名字是Greg F.U.N. Nazlund
His name was Greg F.U.N. Nazlund.
个性化的中间名竟然是"Fun" (有趣)
His middle name was "Fun."
如果要说责任在谁 那他就该他妈的负全责
It was his fucking fault if we're talking about fault.
每次我吃那种药
Every time I take that pill,
我就会再经历一次我人生中最惨痛的那一天
I have to live through the worst day of my life,
就和你一样
just like you did.
我会再一次听到我说出那些...
I have to hear myself say the worst...
最脏 最恶毒的话
ugliest things I've ever said to anyone.
而那也以一种最糟糕的结局告终
And it ends with the worst thing that ever happened.
我爱死这种生活了
I fucking love it.
为什么呢
Why?
只有这样 我才能回到她的身边
Because I get to be with her.
他们找到他了
Oh, they found him.
我刚进来的时候 以为他在打盹
I thought he was napping when I first came in.
可怜的罗伯特
Poor Robert.
这简直是场灾难
It's a catastrophe.
需要我带队进来 把他送出去吗
Want me to bring in a team, get him out of here?
不 就留他在这里吧
No. Leave him.
我得上七十七楼去了
I have to go up to the 77th floor.
他是怎么死的
我还不知道
但有迹象表明他靠吃药作为消遣
你知道这事有多久了
上个月左右我就发觉他有一些异常了
但考虑到早期实验过程中... 我们遇到过许多问题
- 我以为这些问题都已经得到解决了 - 确实如此
我编进G.B.T.A.的安全网非常成功
但是...
考虑到那些早期就存在的问题 和当前的僵局
我有一个关于该如何继续试验的建议
长官 我们需要的是一个能结束这一切的人
一个终结者
一个有远见卓识的人
在这样的关键时刻请他过来
也会带来极高的风险
但长官 您还想让这药上市吗
您难道不想成为那个
治愈数十亿人的英雄吗
我最后一次听人说起他时 他已经出国了
那不是真的
我知道他如今确切的位置
那是过去的生活
It was a past life.
恍若隔世
An old life.
谎言使我们被迫分离...
Lies forced us apart...
而现在我们已经记不起来了
and now we can't remember.
不... 我还记得
No... I remember.
我们曾是恋人
We were lovers.
而现在我们将会永远在一起
Now we're gonna be together forever.
亚特兰蒂斯的大祭司...
High Priestess of Atlantis...
你能感受到吗
can you feel that?
你胸口上有我赋予的能量
My energy in your chest?
我能感受到
I can feel it.
很好
Good.
- 现在 把你的双手放在我身上 - 好的
- Now, put your hands on me. - Okay.
棒极了
That's excellent.
看她能用一个乒乓球做些什么
See what she does with a ping-pong.
她击中了他们...
She shot them...
那真的很可爱 但我就是没多感兴趣 你懂吗
It was cute, but I wasn't into it, y'know?
- 你为什么不感兴趣呢 - 因为很奇怪
- Why weren't you into it? - It was weird.
太棒了
Fabulous.
厉害了 厉害了
That's good. That's good.
太爽了
That's good.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表