剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
Fucking foreskin.
这个不错
Oh, that is good.
跟着一起跳 来 五 六 七 八
Now, let's try this, okay? Five, six, seven, eight.
轻松
Crisp.
该你了 兰斯 集中精力
Let's see what you got, Lance. Get your head in the game.
夹紧屁♥股♥ 准备好 走起
Finding your hips. Okay? Go!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
摸头 踢 拉 转
Hair. Kick, pull, change.
往下 往上
Down. Up.
直觉告诉我
I got a feeling about you.
你是那种类型的男人...
You might be the kind of guy...
会对防弹皮草感兴趣的男人
who might be interested in bulletproof furs.
穿上它是不是就想搞事情了
Is that something that sparks your imagination?
呃...
Uh...
不好说
I don't know.
非常好用
Comes in very handy.
- 亲爱的 我们该走了 - 噢 对...
- Honey, we have to go now. - Oh, yeah. Uh...
谢谢 我们再考虑一下
Thank you. We'll think about it, really.
折扣今天就截止了
The sale's ending today.
也许你老婆等下会让你回头来买♥♥呢
Maybe your wife will let you come back later?
你穿皮肤更好看
You look better in leather.
- 现在就走吧 亲爱的 - 好吧
- Now, honey. - All right. Well, hey...
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我们八点才打烊哦
We're open till eight.
走吧
Come on.
我...我再考虑考虑 不好意思
I... I'm gonna think about it. Sorry.
说实话 穿皮草的感觉真的特别好
I gotta tell you, I really liked the way I felt in that.
好吧 我的小妞 我们又出局了
All right, Sheila, we struck out again.
该回原位了
Back we go.
你得跟我老实交代 宝贝
You need to spill it, babe.
交代什么
Spill what?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is goin' on?
温迪在他们手上
They have Wendy.
尼玛温迪是谁
Who the fudge is Wendy?
楠的狐猴
Nan's lemur.
那尼玛楠又是哪位
Who the fudge is Nan?
她... 你记得吗
She... Remember?
我上班的时候负责照顾的那个女人
The woman that I was taking care of at work.
得胃癌的女人
With stomach cancer.
昨天早上刚刚去世
Who died yesterday morning.
等下 再说多点
Hold on, rewind more.
我跟你说过 我和楠特别有共鸣 对吧
I told you that Nan and I had a special connection, right?
所以昨天在她临走之前
So yesterday, on her deathbed,
楠让医生们都出去
Nan tells the doctor to get out,
嘱咐我 要把她的狐猴带给她的女儿
and she asks me to take her lemur and deliver it to her daughter.
她女儿当时不在场吗
Wasn't her daughter there?
不在 她们母女决裂了 布鲁斯
No, they're estranged, Bruce.
而那只狐猴对楠来说意义重大
And Nan, that lemur just meant so much to her,
她希望把它
and she wanted to give it
送给自己的女儿 以示和解
to her daughter as a gesture of reconciliation.
所以...
So...
你答应了一位临终的女士...
you agreed to deliver a lemur...
- 替她送一只狐猴... - 嗯哼
- from a dying woman... - Mm-hm.
... 送到已和她断绝关系的女儿手上
...to her estranged daughter?
是的
Yes.
所以有这么两个人
So these two guys
在两天前来到了疗养院
come into the hospice two days ago,
让楠把狐猴卖♥♥给他们
and they asked Nan to buy the lemur.
然后楠让他们滚蛋
So Nan tells them to scram,
结果昨天楠去世了 愿她安息
and then yesterday, Nan passes, God rest her soul,
所以我带着温迪 准备去找她女儿
so I take Wendy, and I get ready to go find the daughter,
但是 你知道的 我的膀胱松弛
but then, you know, my bladder.
所以我就去"老字号♥焙果王"里
And so I go in to pee at Bagel Boss
上了两分钟厕所
for two minutes.
接下来我看见的
Next thing I know,
就是有辆该死的面包车带着温迪嗖地一下走了
this fuckin' van is screeching away, with Wendy.
谢天谢地我记下了车牌号♥
And thank God I got the license plate number.
- 这也太不尊重人了 - 没错
- That is fudging disrespectful. - It is.
- 还是在趁你去上厕所时 - 就是说啊
- While you're peeing in Bagel Boss. - I know.
明天早上 他们就要把温迪做成一顶帽子
And now, tomorrow morning, they're gonna turn Wendy into a hat.
为什么你之前没有告诉过我
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
因为我他妈搞砸了阿
Because I fucked it up.
做什么砸什么
Like I always do.
- 你没有搞砸 - 别扯了
- You didn't fudge it up. - Oh.
你刚刚就找到了它
You found it, just now.
那我们现在报♥警♥
And let's call the cops
然后把所有的事都搞清楚...
and clear this whole thing...
不行 布鲁斯 我不能报♥警♥
No. Bruce, I can't call the cops.
这是一只非法获得的狐猴
This is an illegal lemur.
如果警♥察♥带走了它
If they take her,
他们会把它送回马达加斯加的
they're gonna ship her back to Madagascar.
而且 楠说了这件事一定要由我来做
Plus, Nan told me that it had to be me.
只能是我
Only me.
她在这一点上说得非常清楚
She was very specific on that point.
我刚刚...
I just...
我们要闯进那间商店
We gotta break into that store.
今晚 真的吗
Tonight. Really?
你要帮我吗
You're gonna help me?
- 我当然会帮你啊 - 天啊
- Of course I'll help you. - Aww!
你不觉得我是疯子吗
You don't think I'm bonkers?
所以我才会娶你啊 宝贝
That's why I married you, babe.
你有一种让人无法抗拒的魅力
You're a force of nature.
保佑你
Bless you.
那里头还有一只南美栗鼠
There was a chinchilla in there.
我这里有任何东西吗
Do I have anything in there?
在我眼前 我只看见了一个美丽的大脑
A big beautiful brain, that's all I see up there.
当佛祖走到热狗摊前的时候
What did the Buddha say when he walked up
- 他会店主对说什么 - 说什么
- to the hot dog vendor? - What?
给我做一个包含世间万物的热狗吧
Make me one with everything.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 乖乖的哦
Good night. Be good.
我还以为我们要一起吃晚饭呢
Aw, I thought we were eatin' together.
不了 我要迟了
Oh, I'm late.
而且我讨厌芦笋
And I hate asparagus.
我也是 我只想把它折断
Me too. I just want to break it!
好吧
All right.
瞧 林 关于模型的事 我说什么来着
See, Lin, what I said about the modeling?
八点半就要关灯睡觉哦
Lights out at eight, please.
- 不要 - 你可真够配合的呢
- No! - You're very cooperative.
感谢你的配合哦
Thank you for being so cooperative.
一会见
See you later.
好 我会去接你 然后维基会来照看孩子们
Yeah. I'll pick you up. And Vicky's good to watch the kids.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
别忘了我的健身袋啊
Don't forget my gym bag.
当然 爱你 宝贝
Of course. Love you, babe.
- 太太你好呀 - 你好啊 小维
- Hi, Mrs. M. - Hi, Vick.
非常感谢你 再见
Thank you so much. Bye.
- 你好 维基 - 你好
- Hi, Vicky. - Hi.
- 嘿 爸爸 - 怎么了
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah.
你听说过那个在月球上饭店了吗
Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon?
没有
No.
那儿的食物很不错
Great food,
只是没什么吃饭的氛围
no atmosphere.
"... 他们会把他吸引回去的
"...and they would lure him back.
当他们成功时..."
When they did..."
这可是个好故事
That's a good one.
"... 他们就能最终确定是否能找出
"...they would find out once and for all
治愈她异常疯癫的办法"
if his exceptional madness could be cured."
今天的故事不错吧
It's a good one today, huh?
我喜欢
I like it.
我知道失去一个室友是件很难过的事
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表