剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
很有意思是吗 请把相机还给我
That's really funny. Can I have the camera back, please?
不好
No.
这真的很美 我想拍一张好看的照片
It's pretty. I wanted to take a nice picture.
但我才是这部纪录片的导演 所以不行
Well, I am the designated documentarian, so no.
是的 我知道了 我该挂了
Yeah, I know. I gotta go.
- 爱你哦 - 我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
很快就见了 亲爱的
See you soon, honey.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
我很喜欢这样
I like this.
什么
What?
就这样... 和你一起做一些事情
Just... doing something with you.
我也不知道 就是...
I don't know, it's...
- 很久都没有这样了 - 刚刚是妈...
- It's been a while. - Was that Mom...
在和你打电♥话♥吗
that you were talking to just now?
不是 是本
No, that was Ben.
我告诉他我们明晚就会回去
I just told him that we'd be there by tomorrow night.
我就是觉得
I just figured because
你和妈妈重新有了联♥系♥... 或是什么的
you and Mom have reconnected... or whatever.
我才没有和她重新联♥系♥呢
I didn't reconnect with her, okay?
只是她给我写了封信 说有急事发生
She wrote me a letter, said it was an emergency,
她需要一些东西
that she needed something,
所以我给她回了电♥话♥ 就一次而已
so I called her back, once.
我的天
Oh, my God.
- 给你 拿着 读出来 - 不 我的天
- Here, take it. Read it. - No. God.
- 我没有疯 - 我没说你疯了
- I'm not mad. - I didn't say you were.
- 别这样 - 我没说你疯了
- Stop. - I didn't say you were mad.
我们来看部电影吧
Let's watch a movie.
没什么好考虑的
Nothing to think over.
好吧
Okay.
他们想说我是混黑社会的
They're trying to say that I'm in a gang.
他们觉得我是黑社会老大
They think that I'm the leader of a gang.
这可是你告诉他们的
Well, you told them.
你浪费了他的时间和我的时间
You waste his time and mine.
- 不 谢谢 - 不 我们可以...
- Oh, no, thank you. - No, can we...?
别这样 我喜欢这部电影 我喜欢
Stop, I like this movie. I like it.
别动
Leave it.
他需要更严肃的...
He requires more serious...
安妮的最爱
Annie's favorite.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe
你居然喜欢这些胡编乱造的东西
you like this fantasy shit.
但这是真的
But it's real.
安妮 我是艾利亚 你被诅咒的精灵妹妹
Annie, I'm Ellia, your cursed Elven sister.
救我出来
Rescue me.
从哪里救出来
From what?
从平凡的生活中
From a normal life.
这全怪你自己
That is all on you.
我来给你讲个故事吧
I've got a fantasy for you.
关于一个女孩
About a girl
她要搬去盐湖城生活了
moving her life to Salt Lake City,
因为她的未婚夫搬去了那里...
because that's where her fiancé has been transferred...
因为她觉得这会让她很幸福
because she thinks it'd make her happy.
但是她... 一个美满团结的家庭...
But she... But she's afraid...
反而会让她感到害怕...
of a nice family that stays together...
一份不错的工作
a nice job,
一群可爱的孩子
nice kids.
她害怕 是因为她可能无法维系...
Afraid because maybe she can't maintain that...
那样稳定的生活
stability.
或许她会明白
Maybe she'll just realize
那不是她想要的 于是她...
that isn't what she wanted, and she'll just...
会把一切都搞砸...
fuck it all up and...
她的孩子也会跟着受罪
her kids along with it.
但她没有那样
But she doesn't.
可行通了
It works.
一切顺利
It works out fine.
听上去是一个关于放弃的故事
Sounds like a fantasy of someone who gave up.
你总是这样
You have such a thing.
怎么样
A thing?
不论对什么事都会极为刻薄
With, like, going eight levels too harsh.
- 不要这样 - 哪样
- No, don't do that. - Do what?
不要揣测我的想法
Don't guess what you think I
然后当成是你自己的想法
think and then say it like it's coming from you.
你觉得我不能有自己的疑虑吗 安妮
You don't think that I have my own doubts, Annie?
你也太自恋了
You're so caught up with your own narcissism.
不好意思 我自恋吗
I'm sorry, my narcissism?
可事实是你什么都照顾不好
The fact you can't take care of anything,
也维持不好一段关系
or keep one relationship going.
我对你的狗感到抱歉
I'm sorry about your dog.
你♥他♥妈♥简直跟妈妈一样自恋
Your fucking Mom-like narcissism.
- 我也爱他 - 还把相机放到胳肢窝下面
- I loved him too! - Even the whole armpit pictures.
你到底是几个意思
What point are you trying to make?
想说我蠢到妄想留下美好的旅途回忆吗
That I'm fucking stupid for wanting to remember a nice trip?
因为我很难过 我为即将要离开你而感到难过
Because I'm sad. I'm sad that I'm moving away from you!
如果你这么情绪化 我们很难沟通
It's hard to talk to you when you're this emotional.
你才是像妈妈的那个
You're the one acting like Mom.
我有时候也会有情绪 我只是...
You know, I have my things too, I just...
不会向全世界宣告
I just don't broadcast them to the world.
所以我是那样的吗
Is that what I do?
你还是个撒谎精
You also fucking lie constantly.
你生命的每一分每一秒
Every second, of every day, of your entire fucking life
都在宣告你有多么平凡
is broadcasting how normal you are.
你太需要有人来肯定你了
You're so desperate for someone to tell you you're okay.
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how this started.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想跟你说话
I was just trying to talk to you.
你不必因为我说了实话
You don't have to shut
就回避问题
down just because I'm saying something real.
我不是在回避问题
I'm not shutting down.
我能最后说句心里话吗
Can I say one last real thing?
我一想到纽约再也没有你了...
Every time I think of New York, without you in it...
这绝对是真的 不是在撒谎
This is seriously true, this isn't a lie.
... 我感到高兴
...I feel happy.
因为我不必为没有跟你打电♥话♥
Because now I won't have to feel bad about not calling you,
或没和你一起做什么事而感到自责
or doing anything with you.
你会离我远远的
You'll be far away.
我们可以分开长大...
And we can grow apart...
不必再去假装之前不是这样的
and we won't have to pretend we didn't.
我也会想你的 安妮
I'm gonna miss you too, Annie.
你想认真照张相吗
Do you want to take an actual picture?
我们合个影吧
Of both of us?
- 我又不傻 - 什么
- I'm not stupid. - What?
现在耍我真是再合适不过了
It's the perfect time to fuck with me again.
不 我没有在耍你 我没有 我很认真的
No, I'm not fucking with you. I'm not. I'm being serious.
好吧
Okay.
我真的想记住此刻
I do want to remember this.
我的... 相机在包里
My... The camera is in my bag.
拿着 我来照
Here, I'll take it.
- 抓住方向盘 - 好的
- Hold the wheel. - Okay.
他们应该发明个自♥拍♥杆之类的
They should have, like, a stick for something like this.
三
Three.
二
Two.
- 一 - 真的太讨厌了
- One. - That's so annoying.
真是太好笑了
That was fucking funny.
不 一点也不好笑
No, it's not funny anymore.
- 给我 - 别这样
- Give it to me. - Come on.
安妮... 不 是我买♥♥的
Annie... No, I bought it.
艾利 别这样
Ellie, stop. Come on.
但我给我的胳肢窝照了张相
I did take a picture of my armpit.
你为什么就不能好好照相呢
Why won't you take the picture?
欢迎回来 研究对象们
Welcome back, subjects.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表