剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
Anyway, the point is, we have options.
不过 有一点就是
But I know one thing.
今晚...
Tonight...
你们将目睹我怎么扒掉那只狐猴的皮
you're gonna watch me skin that lemur.
塞巴斯蒂安和他的儿子们...
Sebastian and sons...
去看看怎么回事
Check it out.
你们已被包围了 把手举起走出来吧
We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up.
现在出来的话 我们将和平解决此事
Come out now and we'll end this peacefully.
- 你还好吧 - 是警♥察♥
- You okay? - It's the cops.
他妈的臭混♥蛋♥ 该死的
Motherfuckers. Shit!
- 没事的 没事的 - 儿子们...
- It's good. It's good. - Boys...
你们的爷爷以前老说
Your grandfather always used to say
美国梦就像一颗巨树
the American dream is like a giant tree.
你只要不断地往上爬 爬呀爬
You just keep climbin' and climbin',
直到你♥他♥妈♥的能摸到太阳
until you can almost touch the fuckin' sun.
如果有人想砍掉它 掐灭你的梦...
And if someone tries to chop it down...
你就狠狠地揍这人的脸
you fuck 'em in the face.
去揍他们的脸 爸爸
Go fuck 'em, Dad.
这是鱼类和野生动物管理局
This is Fish and Wildlife.
举起你们的手 然后走出来
Come out with your hands up.
鱼类...
Fish...
和野生动物管理局吗
and Wildlife?
我还以为你们真的是警♥察♥呢
I thought you were real fucking cops.
其实没多大区别
There's not much of a difference,
执法权是一样的
authority-wise.
现在 马上举起你们的手走出来
Now come out with your hands up,
还有人♥质♥和狐猴温迪
and with the hostage,
让他们毫发无损地走出来
Wendy the lemur, unharmed.
去你的
Fuck you!
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我是一只熊
I'm a bear!
我他妈的还是一只大灰熊
I'm a motherfucking grizzly bear!
专吃鱼类和野生动物
I eat fish and wildlife!
卧♥槽♥怎么回事
What the fuck?
终于出手了
It's finally happening!
- 小斯斯 - 惨了
- Brucie? - Shit.
- 没事的 - 我要拿沙漠之鹰
- It's okay. - I get the Desert Eagle.
著名半自动手♥枪♥品牌
- 我拿... - 沙漠之鹰是我的
- I get the... - I get the Desert Eagle.
- 好了 数三下 一 二... - 三
- All right, on three. One, two... - Three.
那他妈就把贝雷塔给我
Give me the fucking Beretta.
又一手♥枪♥品牌
- 兰斯 JC - 那他们怎么办
- Lance! JC! - What do we do about them?
- 晚点再收拾你们 - 他妈的都滚出来
- We'll deal with you later. - Get the fuck up here!
快去帮爸爸 快
Go help Dad! Go!
- 我们来了 爸爸 - 快 你们在哪
- We're comin', Dad! - Go! Where are you guys?
我会想办法让我们离开这里的 放心吧
I'm gonna get us out of here, okay?
- 帮我撕胶带 - 好的
- Untie me. - Okay.
等他上好子弹了再开枪
Wait for him to reload!
等等.... 开枪
Wait... Now!
火力很大
Heavy fire!
皮草就是我的心肝宝贝
My furs are my babies!
爸爸
Dad!
他妈的 你们都到哪去了
Fuck! Where are you guys?
我要到那边 掩护我
Cover me out there.
- 加油 - 拉 拉 使劲拉
- Come on. - Pull, pull, pull, pull!
你的胶带我撕不开 我得把你留在这了
I can't get you untied. I got to leave you here.
你敢
Don't you dare!
走吧
Let's go.
快走
Let's go!
稳住
Stay steady!
好好 现在好了 温迪 没事了
Okay, okay. It's okay, Wendy. It's okay.
- 你准备好了吗 - 是的
- You ready? - Ah, yeah.
- 你准备好了吗 - 是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
- 走 - 别动
- Go! - Stay with it.
- 兰斯 这边需要你掩护我 - 尽量吧
- Lance, cover me over there. - I'm trying.
兰斯
Lance!
- 利落点 - 你也要干脆点
- Make it crisp! - You make it crisp!
到那边打他们个措手不及
Hit 'em on that side!
好 现在对准开枪
Okay, now, here we go!
不 兰斯
No, Lance!
不 不
No! No!
后退 后退 后退 后退 后退
Back, back, back, back, back!
利落
Crisp!
不
No!
得找到后门
Gotta find the back door.
- 什么 - 出口
- What? - Exit.
- 出口 这边走 快 - 噢 我的儿子啊
- Exit. Let's go.xa0Come on! - Oh, my boy!
快跟上 宝贝儿
Come on. Babe.
- 快跑 宝贝儿 - 好的 好的
- Come on, babe. - Okay, okay!
好的 好的
Okay, okay!
装不进去
It doesn't fit inside!
你杀死了一颗星星
You killed a star!
一颗巨大而又明亮的 燃烧着的星星
A big, bright, burning star!
- 走 快走 - 好吧
- Go! Go! - Okay.
一颗完整的燃烧着的星星 请一直燃烧下去吧
A full burning star! Don't stop burning!
开到车道上 快开到车道上
Put it in drive!xa0Put it in drive!
得开到运动模式了
Gonna put it in sport mode!
小斯斯 快走 走 走 走 从高速走 左转
Go, Brucie! Go, go, go! Take the parkway! Turn it left!
这车没有安全带啊 宝贝儿
No seatbelt, baby!
你看到了吗
You see it?
七十号♥...
Uh, seventy...
- 在那里 - 没错
- There. - Oh, yeah.
要我陪你进去吗
Want me to go in with you?
不 楠说只要我进去
No, Nan said it should just be me.
好吧
Okay.
我知道这一切看起来非常... 奇怪
I know this is all... very weird.
我并不觉得这很奇怪
I don't find any of this weird.
你不觉得吗
You don't?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你总有办法能让生活变得...
You always have a way of makin' life...
精彩刺♥激♥
excitin'.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 现在我得去送这只狐猴了
Pardon me while I go deliver a lemur.
你好
Hello.
请问你是宝拉吗
You Paula?
这是温迪吗
Is that Wendy?
没错
Yeah.
- 你知道现在才几点吗 - 我...
- You realize what time it is? - I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
进来吧
Come in.
谢谢你 好了
Thank you. Okay.
我很喜欢你家的这些摆设
I like your Hummels.
你喝黑咖啡吗
Do you take your coffee black?
我应该先告诉你我为何而来
I should tell you why I'm here.
亲爱的 你根本不知道你是为何而来
Honey, you don't know why you're here.
不 我知道
Y-yes, I do.
你妈妈跟我解释过了
Your mother explained it to me.
她说你和她之间曾有过嫌隙
She said that you and her had had your problems,
但为了向你表示和解
but as a gesture of reconciliation,
她决定将这只狐猴送给你
she wanted to give you this lemur.
她的狐猴
Her lemur.
为什么
Why?
我认为是...
You know, I think it...
这是她用来表达对你的爱的方式
It's her way of telling you she loved you.
不
No.
这只狐猴代表的不是"我爱你"
That's not an "I love you" Lemur.
而是 "我可去你的吧"
That's a "Go fuck yourself" Lemur.
- 什么 - 我昨天收到了这封信
- Sorry? - Got this in the mail yesterday.
"亲爱的宝拉
"Dear Paula,
我剩下的时日已经不多了
I'm close to dyin' now,
我也一直在回想我们那次激烈的争吵
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表