剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
那是七个月前的事情了
It was seven months ago,
在我哥的订婚宴上
my brother's engagement party,
那时我刚开始用新药
and I had just switched to a new medication.
你喜欢她 对吧
You like her, don't you?
是啊 阿德莱德挺好的
Yeah, Adelaide's great.
我意思是 你很中意她
I mean, you really like her.
你想干嘛 杰德
What do you want, Jed?
听着 我... 那个... 我就直接问了
Listen, I... I wanted to... I wanted to ask you directly,
你明白的 因为有时候...
you know, because sometimes...
你会帮我的 对吧
You're gonna help me out, right?
只要你承认那不是你做的
So long as you didn't do it.
当然... 当然不是我 天啊...
I did... I didn't do it. God...
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
其实发生了什么并不重要 你说呢
It really doesn't matter what happened, right?
你应该最清楚这一点了
You of all people would understand that.
当然重要了 没有什么比它更重要了
Of course it matters. It's the only thing that matters.
- 所以真♥相♥很重要吗 - 没错
- Oh, what's real matters? - Yes.
好吧 真好笑 太好笑了 不过没关系
Okay. Hilarious. Hilarious, but okay.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
你说 如果爸妈发现你又出事了
Can you imagine what Mom and Dad would do
他们会怎么办呢
if they found out you had another incident?
估计他们会给那些有权有势的人写威胁信
Maybe write threatening letters to very powerful people.
市长 联邦调查局 特勤局之类的
The mayor, the head of the FBI, Secret Service.
告诉他们你发现了宇宙运行的模式
Tell them how you see a pattern in the universe,
还打算在酿成大祸之前把他们一网打尽
and how you have to take 'em down before it's too late.
比如说 放点炭疽
Maybe sprinkle a little anthrax in there.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
来玩笑的啦 天哪 放松点
I'm joking. Jesus, lighten up.
谁说我会那么做了
Who said I'd do that, right?
但说实在的...
But seriously...
说不定真的有人会呢
someone could do that to you, right?
凭你这病史
With your history,
最后你就得一辈子被关在精神病院里
you'll end up in the fuckin' loony bin.
就像有些人会胡编乱造刻意诋毁我一样
It's like someone making up whatever they want about me,
最后害我名声扫地
and I end up humiliated.
哪怕这种事根本就没发生过
And it didn't even happen.
我们是一条船上的 明白吗
We're in the same boat. You see that, right?
总之 我还是爱你的
Anyway, I love you.
嗯
Yeah.
我可不希望这种事发生在自家人身上
I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone in our family.
我该去致辞了
I gotta go make a speech.
加油
Yikes!
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
爸爸
Dad.
看 他来了
Oh, there he is.
唔 各位 首先 非常感谢你们...
Um, listen. Hey, everyone, thank you for...
你藏在哪呢... 别躲着了 宝宝快过来
Where are you hid...? Don't hide. Come here.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you everyone for coming.
我想为阿德莱德
Um, I would like to make
还有我的罕普斯台德小仓鼠 敬酒一杯
a toast to Adelaide, my Hempstead hamster.
- 它就在卧室里 对吧 - 行了 别闹了
- That's in the bedroom, right? - Okay, stop.
但是 不知道大家有没有听说
But, um, I don't know if you guys heard,
我们订婚了... 她是我的未婚妻
she's engaged to be my... my bride.
毋庸置疑 我配不上她
I don't deserve her, that's for sure.
她值得拥有更好的 但是我还是要这么做
She doesn't deserve this, but I'm gonna do it anyway.
- 你要干什么 - 爸 靠你了 开始吧
- What are you gonna do? - Dad, you're the man. Start it up.
# 你的每一丝呼吸 #
# 你的每一个动作 #
# 你打破的每层关系 #
# 你迈出的每一步 #
# 我都会注视着你 #
# 我们的每一天 #
# 从你嘴里冒出的每一个词 #
# 你会玩的所有游戏 #
# 我们的在一起的每一晚 我都会注视着你 #
# 你发现了吗 宝贝 你是属于我的 #
# 你迈出的每一步 我都会一直陪伴着你 #
# 我看了看周围 发现只有你是无可取代的 #
欧文
Owen.
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen!
所以斯汀也在这个派对上吗
So Sting was at this party?
不在 他只是在唱斯汀的歌♥
No, he was singing Sting.
那个故事是不是你编的
Did you make up that story?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
根据我们的数据显示
According to our readings,
你当时是有意识的 一号♥先生
you were conscious, Mr. One.
你并没有服下药片
You did not take the pill.
不 这... 这是不可能的
No, that's... that's not possible.
现在 你要吃下这片药
Now, you are going to take that.
- 我已经吃过了 - 不要说谎
- I already took it. - Don't lie.
如果你不吃
If you don't take it,
我会找保安把你从这里送出去
I'll have security escort you from this facility,
没有报酬
with no money,
没有荣誉
no honor,
只有羞耻感
just shame.
不要
No.
- 那现在就把药吃了 - 不要
- Take it now. - No.
我说了 吃了它
I said take it.
不要
No.
喝水
Drink.
吞下去
Swallow!
为什么你在里面呆了这么久
Why were you in there so long?
他说了什么
What'd he say?
你能叫九号♥小姐进来吗 一号♥先生
Could you tell Miss Nine to come in, Mr. One?
他要你进去
He wants you to go in there.
我不知道你是怎么拿到药片的
I don't know how you had access to the pill,
但是生物数据分♥析♥
but analysis of the biodata
显示你一直在强行服药
indicates that you have been using it compulsively.
我没有
I haven't.
我理解你的感受
I sympathize with you.
对人来说 药物A的药效是诱惑力极强的恶魔
The "A" Experience, on its own, can be a seductive demon.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
大多数人都不理解
Most people wouldn't understand
为什么会有人想要反反复复
why someone wants to
不断回忆那段心灵创伤
revisit a trauma again and again,
甚至能从中获得快乐
even take pleasure from it.
大多数人 都无法理解
Most people, wouldn't.
但是你能懂
But you do.
那样的人不愿翻篇 踟蹰不前
People like that don't want to move forward.
是我不配
I don't deserve to.
是吗
Don't you?
我当然想向前走了
I want to move forward.
因为我想了解第二种药片的药效
I want to know what the second pill does.
有些人认为自己会失去些东西 是活该...
People who feel they deserve loss...
也可能会尝试着翻篇
might try to move forward.
他们可能会体验到恢复过来的美好...
They might taste recovery...
但是最后他们还是会回到原点
but they always end up going back.
为什么呢
Why?
因为...
Be...
村上博士
Dr. Muramoto?
这...
Is...
这是...
Is this...
一部分...
part of...?
这是个测试吗
Is this a test?
还是说这才是测试
Or is that the test?
你是想看我会不会接吗
You wanna see if I'll answer it?
我可以等
I can wait.
我可以一直等下去
I'll wait forever.
你是真死了吗
Are you actually dead?
见鬼
Fuck!
欧文 我需要你的帮助
Owen, I need your help.
- 怎么了 - 快给我滚进来
- What? - Just get the fuck in here!
不要让任何人进来
Do not let anyone come in this door.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表