剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
I don't know.
你知道你现在在哪里吗
Do you know where you are right now?
我正在参与一次临床试验
I'm in a pharma trial.
因为你曾有滥用药物A的历史
Considering you've been abusing the A pill for some time,
请你告诉我 服用药物B后 你的体验如何
I'd like you to tell me about your experiences with the B pill.
我感觉我一直在做梦
I had what felt like a hundred dreams
成千上百个梦重叠在一起
all on top of each other.
我称它们为反射
I call them reflections.
从神经化学的角度来看 它们非常相似
Neurochemically, they're very similar,
但这也可能是精神错乱
but so is psychosis.
你认为自己有了多少次经历
How many experiences do you think you had?
我只记得清两个
I remember two well.
但还有很多
But there were more.
在那之下 还有更多
And more underneath those.
这是一个球状星团 里面都是错节盘根的现实
It's a globular cluster of arborized realities.
它们似乎比我的现实要重要得多
Well, they were realities that mattered more than mine.
那就描述一下你的现实吧
Describe your reality.
我的现实就是...
Uh, my reality...
我有抑郁症
is that I am depressed.
而且很久了
And I have been for a very long time.
让我们重新集中在你的反射上
Let's try and focus on your reflections.
在一个反射中 我是来自长岛的琳达
In one, I was Linda from Long Island.
我甚至闻得到她烫过头发的味道
I could smell her perm.
她是护士 也是名...
She was a nurse and a...
母亲 妻子 这和我...
mother, and a wife, which is...
一直以来想要的完全相反
the opposite of anything I've ever wanted.
还有...
And...
之后...
then...
我又成了埃尔莉 她是个小偷 到处行骗
I was Arlie. She was a thief and a con artist.
骗子都是说谎者
A con artist is a liar.
为什么你会是一个说谎者
Why are you a liar?
她...
She...
我认为人们是因为害怕才会撒谎
I think people lie because they're afraid,
她害怕了 但她又不希望被别人知道
and she was afraid and she didn't want anyone to see that.
有人知道了吗
Did anyone?
欧文 他知道
Owen. He did.
他看到了我 他看到了...
He saw me. He saw...
她
her.
他们
Them.
一号♥实验对象吗
Subject one?
请描述他是如何出现的
Describe his presence.
我们在所有的梦里都有所联♥系♥
We were connected in all of them.
在有琳达的梦中...
With Linda...
那种联♥系♥就像是
it was the kind of connection
你在初一时遇见了他 然后...
where you meet in seventh grade, and then...
二十年过去了 他还依然在那里...
you look up and 20 years later, he's still there...
在你分娩时 握住你的手
holding your hand while you have a baby.
你能记住和他在一起时所有人生吗
You remembered whole lives together?
没错
Yes.
是因为药物的原因吗
Did the pill do that?
它原本的设计不会造成这种情况
It wasn't designed to.
你认为你为什么会和他一起度过这么多的...
Why do you think you experience so many of these, uh, lives...
人生
with him?
他说这是有模式可循的
He said there was a pattern.
我们总会有所联♥系♥ 我...
And that we were connected to each other somehow. I...
我一开始以为他疯了
I mean, I thought he was crazy.
所以我跟他说 模式并不存在 只有一片混乱
So, I told him there is no pattern. There's just chaos.
让我换种方式...
Let me ask it...
来提问
in a different way.
你觉得自己为什么会帮人递送一只狐猴呢
Why do you think you found yourself trying to deliver a lemur?
先抛开米尔格里姆先生不谈
Mr. Milgrim's presence notwithstanding.
那个梦里的女人是宝拉·纳兹朗德
The woman in that dream was Paula Nazlund,
杀害我妹妹那个人的妈妈
the mother of the person that killed my sister.
我现实生活中的亲妹妹
My real sister, in this life.
有时候我会幻想
And sometimes I fantasize
要是格雷格·纳兹朗德从来没有出生过就好了
about if Greg Nazlund had never been born.
那么你在另一个梦里是小偷...
And when you were a thief...
你怎么解释这样的反射
how do you explain that reflection?
我的目标明确
I had a goal.
我需要得到一样东西
I needed to get something.
无论... 要以伤害谁为代价
And it... didn't seem to matter who I hurt.
- 你在真实生活中也是这样的吗 - 不是
- Is that a behavior you share in life? - No.
你的父母有过类似行为吗
Is that a behavior you've seen exhibited in a parental figure?
现在成心理治疗了吗
Is this therapy now?
我还以为你们会高明些呢
I thought this was supposed to be better than that.
这不是在治疗
It's not therapy.
你试药是为了替代自残吗
Did you enter this trial in lieu of harming yourself?
不是
No!
为什么数字没有变
Why did the number not change?
这是实话
That's true.
你有过自杀倾向吗
Were you suicidal?
埃尔莉就像我的妈妈
Arlie is like my mother.
她魅力四射 会和人们做交易
She could charm anyone, she would make deals with people.
她会跟我说这样的话
She would say things to me like,
"这是我俩之间的秘密 安妮
"This is just between you and me, Annie.
只有你懂"
You're the only one who understands."
这就是她的套路
That's how she would get you.
她知道你往心里去了
And then she knew that you gave a shit,
等你卸下防备 她就会摧毁你
and so your guard was down and she would gut you.
可以吗 这样可以了吧
Okay? How's that?
这让你不安 一想到...
It disturbs you, this idea of...
和你妈妈有一样的行为
behaving in the same way that your mother behaves.
是的
Yes.
你和妹妹会做这种特殊的...
Did you and your sister make any of these special...
交易吗
deals?
就像你和妈妈做过的一样
Similar to the ones that you and your mother had made?
不会
No.
我们之间是不同的
Ours were different.
怎么不同
How?
我们之间的是契约
Ours was a pact.
小时候由我来照顾她
I took care of her when we were little.
长大后由她来照顾我
And she took care of me when we grew up.
这是你的诊断结果
Here's your diagnostic.
边缘型人格特征
病理性悲伤
创伤性死亡与失去
周期性自我厌恶
高度抵触母女关系
以伪装为力量
很快会有人来接你
Someone will be through shortly to collect you.
你有什么结论
What's your report?
你的安保系统有待改善
Your security leaves something to be desired.
首先把账付了
Expect a bill first thing.
没有用的 你知道吗
It doesn't work, you know.
那一章 我已经试过了
The chapter. I already tried.
我犯的每个错
Every mistake I've ever
都是以"这也太美好了"开始的
made started with "It's too good to be true."
怎么样 奥利
So, what do you say, Ollie?
要合作吗
About a partnership?
我告诉了你保险箱的位置
I told you where the safe was.
还是有点价值的吧 对吗
That's gotta be worth somethin', right?
费了一点劲
Took me a minute.
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for that.
但我不需要搭档
But I don't do partners.
如果那一章有用的话...
What would you have wished for...
你会许什么愿
if that chapter had worked?
我的幻想只属于我自己
I keep my fantasies to myself.
好吧 或许不久之后 我们就会重逢
Well, maybe I'll see you again sometime soon.
波比 你得解释一下了
Bobby, you've got some explaining to do.
要我关上吗
You want me to turn it off?
不用了 就这样吧 波比
No, no, you can leave it, Bobby.
真的很抱歉 老大
I'm really sorry, boss.
她朝我开枪了
She shot me.
她朝你开枪了 波比
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表