剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
《狂想》 第一季 第二集
你是最后一个
You're the last one.
然后从此以后... 你就给我滚远点吧
And then it is fuck you... forever.
你还没有迷失
You have not lost.
还有一条路
There is a way.
一条能让你将银河系的力量尽握手中的路
A way for you to hold in your hand the power of the galaxy.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们打算...
We thought to use...
只征服海王星 用上这些全部资源
all of this to conquer only Neptune.
但是为什么
But why?
为什么只征服海王星
Why merely Neptune?
因为有了它
That gives you
就有了征服银河系中每一颗星球的力量
the power to control every planet in the galaxy.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
银河系中的每一颗星球
Every planet in the galaxy.
我能洞察银河系中最隐秘之处
I can penetrate into the most secret chambers of thexa0galaxy.
滚你的
Fuck you.
你见过这只狗吗
"格罗厝"
有重赏
"如丝般顺滑 闪亮 又柔软
Silken smooth, and shiny, and soft,
你的发卷绝不会弃你而去
these curls won't abandon you.
'卷柔飘'代表着持久与清晰"
Creamazone means lasting hold and definition.''
你准备好听下一个了吗
You ready for another one?
我还有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
"招财广♥告♥哥"能提供给你的选项是无限的
Oh, your options with AdBuddies are limitless.
这也让我们能够领先于"帕里广♥告♥哥"
Okay? That's what makes us superior to PallyAds.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
"时间不够...
"Not enough time...
等下 你说的"无限"...
Wait, when you say "Limitless"...
是真的"无限"吗
do you mean actually limitless?
如果我需要一张去盐湖城的汽车票
Like, if I needed a bus ticket to
只要我带上你 你就能帮我付钱吗
Salt Lake City and I brought you with me to pay for it?
不一定非要是你 你们其中一个人就行
I mean, not necessarily you, specifically, but one of you...
为我的食宿和交通买♥♥单
to pay for the hotel and meals, and the bus ticket back,
这样有可能吗
would that be possible?
从来没有人这么问过我
No one's ever asked me that.
这会要求你先浏览数千条广♥告♥才行 但...
Well, it would require you to view thousands of ads, but...
是的 我想是有可能的 如果可能...
Yes, I suppose it could be possible. If that was, um...
什么
What?
听起来还挺有趣的
Sounds like it might be kind of fun.
是的
Yeah.
为什么要去盐湖城
What's in Salt Lake City?
我妹妹在那
Um, my little sister.
我该去看她一次了
I owe her a visit.
这次我会好好读一读你了...
I'm gonna read you this time...
因为我现在是健康的安妮
because I am healthy Annie now,
而健康的人会读书
and healthy people read books...
会旅行 锻炼...
and travel, andxa0exercise...
还会控制住他们的情绪
and take care of their minds.
《唐吉诃德》
- 杰基在哪 - 她在厕所
- Where's Jackie? - She's in the shitter.
怎么回事 你拿了我的钱吗
What the fuck? Did you take my money?
是的 我拿了你的钱 你都三个月没付房♥租了
Yeah, I took your money. You haven't paid rent in three months.
我已经五个月没有工作了
I haven't had a job in five months.
那很明显 你应该再更有目标一点
Well, maybe you should be a little more goal-oriented.
能至少留给我二十块吗
Can I at least have 20 bucks?
好吧
Yes.
清扫中
Cleaning is progress.
错误 错误
Error. Error.
清洁
无法清扫
Can't be processed.
错误
Error.
无法清扫
Can't be processed.
错误 错误
Error. Error.
无法清扫
Can't be processed.
错误
Error.
无法清扫 错误
Can't be processed. Error.
错误
Error.
无法清扫 无法清扫
Can't be processed. Can't be processed.
错误
Error.
错误
Error.
祝你顺利 小吃屎机
Godspeed, little shit-eater.
有人吗
Hello?
你死了吗
Are you dead?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
那你今天会出来吗
You gonna come out today?
你的院子里简直一团糟
Your yard is a fucking mess.
"优秀的事物难得 正如其稀少"
"All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare."
里尔克说的吗
Mmm. Is that Rilke?
奥地利诗人
是斯宾诺莎
Spinoza.
犹太裔荷兰籍哲学家
我喜欢
I like it.
我就是过来告诉你 我要离开一段时间
I just came by to tell you I'm gonna go away for a while.
我想坐巴士去盐湖城 去看艾利
I was thinking about taking the bus to Salt Lake, go see Ellie.
你也可以来
You could come.
我们可以一起去
We could go together.
我现在真的很忙
Oh, I'm really busy right now.
保险箱的密♥码♥还是老样子吗
Is the combination to the safe still the same?
我要借点钱买♥♥车票
I just need to borrow a little bit for my bus ticket.
我换了
I changed it.
换成什么了
To what?
你的生日
Your birthday.
我已疲于时时刻刻都念着你妈妈了
Got tired of thinking of your mother every time.
向我保证 我离开的时候你会按时进餐好吗
Promise me you're gonna eat while I'm gone?
我给你买♥♥了麦片
I got you cereal.
苹果肉桂脆片吗
Apple Jacks?
当然
Of course.
等我回来后 或许我们可以一起去多多乐吃饭
Hey, maybe when I'm back we could go to Totonno's for dinner.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 爱你 爸爸
Okay. Love you, Dad.
厌倦了这里吗
Tired of here?
布鲁克林区公共图书馆巴士总站
车次信息
管它呢
Fuck you.
我要更多
I need more.
不行
I can't.
为什么
But why, though?
这步下得好 兄弟
That's a great move, dude-wad.
你个混球
You dirty motherfucker.
继续下 兄弟
Come on, bud.
凯文
Calvin.
上次能拿到药是侥幸
It was a one-time thing.
我把药偷走后 我爸还小中风了
My dad had a mini-stroke after I stole 'em.
注释: 小中风 暂时性缺血中风 发作迅速
你要ULP那鬼东西干嘛
Why do you even like that ULP shit?
- 那么危险 - 我是说万一
- It's dark. - So, what if I really,
如果我真的需要 怎么才能拿到更多药
really need some more, however I can get it?
速度快点啊 兄弟
I don't got all day here, pal.
报名参加内伯叮制药公♥司♥的研究实验
Sign up for a Neberdine study.
帮我爸的公♥司♥赚了超多钱
Help make my dad's company millions.
就这样吗 报名就好了吗
That's it, I just sign up?
- 这步棋也下的太蠢了 - 不是
- That was pathetic. - No.
- 他们还会进行筛选 - 将军
- They screen you. - Checkmate.
你可能会参与除臭剂测验整整一周
You could be testing deodorant for a week.
我输了
I'm fucked.
输了一百美元
Just lost a hundred dollars.
你的就是我的呀 小怂货
What's yours is mine now, bitch.
嘿 嘿 你可是我的朋友
Hey. Hey, you're my friend.
对吗
Yeah?
那作为你的朋友 我能说句实话吗
And can I say something, as your friend?
当然
Sure, yeah.
你现在很像是个瘾君子
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表