剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
from you.
最后 就是药物的...
Finally, it's time for...
对峙阶段
confrontation.
药物C 负责对峙
Pill C. Confrexia.
自无意识被发现以来
This is what has eluded
心理学家们一直百思不得其解
psychoanalysts since the discovery of the unconscious.
所谓彩虹的...
The end...
尽头
of the rainbow.
就是对峙与融合
Confrontation and acceptance.
一旦检测出核心创伤
Once we've identified your core traumas
并绘制出你的生物心理社会病征图后
and mapped your bio-psycho-social symptoms,
超级计算机GRTA就会重新描绘
the GRTA mega-computer remaps
一个私人订制的 更完善的系统
a more efficient system, custom-tailored to you,
用强效的非手术微波技术
forging healthier pathways with powerful,
为你建立更健康的心理路径
non-surgical microwave technologies.
欢迎就此开始你的新生
Welcome to the start of your new life.
欢迎就此开始你的新生
Welcome to the start of your new life.
从今往后 焕然一新
You will never be the same again.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
很好
Good.
偶数试验对象
Even subjects,
我们将为你们提供预先定量的餐食
we'll provide you with your pre-weighed meal,
至于奇数研究对象...
as the odd-numbered subjects...
直接开始试验
begin the trial.
奇数试验对象
Odd-numbered subjects,
我想你们自己都清楚是谁了吧
I assume you know who you are by now,
请起立 排好队 准备进行试验
please stand up, form a line, and get ready to begin your trials.
剩下的试验对象
As for the rest of you,
请留在原位 一会就到你们了
please just sit tight. We'll get to you soon.
请按顺序排好队 一号♥站在最前面
Line up in order, please. Number one in the front.
所有人都觉得我疯了 但他们都错了
Everybody thought I was crazy, but they were all wrong.
- 好了 - 等会再聊吧
- All right. - We'll talk about this later.
九号♥
Number nine.
"擦干眼泪 全副武装
"I dried my tears and armed my fears
万千勇武 利盾尖枪
With ten thousand shields and spears.
纵使天使再临
Soon my Angel came again;
身披战甲 我也无妨
I was armed, he came in vain;
韶华已逝
For the time of youth was fled,
两鬓白霜"
And grey hairs were on my head."
罗伯特 多么有诗意啊
Oh, Robert, how poetic.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you like it.
我太喜欢了
Oh, I loved it.
注释:英文里面有说"A picture is worth a thousand words(照片值千言)" 而对应的 有人说在Moving pictures(电影)中 a picture should be worth 24,000 words per second(每一秒都相当于两万四千个单词)
现在我要回到他们的大脑中去了
Now back I go, into their minds.
一 三 五 七 九 十一
One, three, five, seven, nine, eleven.
找到自己的座位之后 就可以把围裙戴上了
When you reach your seats, you can put on your aprons.
这个背心是用来做什么的
What's the vest for?
检查一号♥研究对象的头垫
Check number one's headrest.
感觉像是在看牙医一样
It's like being at a dentist's office.
- 这个背心是用来做什么的 - 预防措施
- What's the vest for? - Precautionary.
他们有提到过辐射吗
Did they say anything about radiation?
只是预防措施
Precautionary.
这件背心能保护身体的重要部位
The vest protects your important parts
不受头戴装置的辐射残留物的影响
from the nominal amount of residual headset radiation.
请你检查一下一号♥研究对象
Can you check number one, please?
请做最后阶段的检查 冷却系统
Final stages checks, please. Cooling.
可以运作
Operational.
电力系统
Electrical.
一切稳定
Stable.
医疗档案
Med profile.
- 已上传并创建 - 一样拿一个
- Uploaded and carved out. - Take one of each.
我能看出来戈啼的安全网非常灵活且反映良好
I can see Gertie's safety net is supple and responsive.
她很喜欢你所读的内容
She liked what you read.
我知道
I know.
一样拿一个 请一样拿一个
Take one of each. Take one of each, please.
等一下
Wait!
藤田博士会告诉你该什么时候服用
Dr. Fujita will tell you when you can take it.
接下来三天内
The data we collect
我们从研究对象身上收集到的数据
from our subjects, in the next three days,
对这次试验的成功至关重要
is absolutely vital to the success of this trial.
更重要的是 他们的生命掌握在我们的手里
What's more, their lives are in our hands.
不容有失
No more mistakes.
研究对象 请就着水服下药片
Subjects, please ingest your pill with your water.
肉眼检查一切正常 要开启蓝色模式吗
Visual check clear. Go to blue?
蓝色模式启动
Going to blue.
大家 让他们慢慢卸防
Let's lay them down gently, people.
强行闯入只会适得其反
Hard entry is our enemy.
油箱已满
Tank is full.
请将喷嘴移开
Please remove nozzle.
祝您过得愉快
Have a nice day.
脑子得转快点哦
Think fast.
那里面有两万四千个单词
There's 24,000 words in there.
什么
What?
你知道的... 照片
You know... picture?
哦
Oh.
两万四千个... 单词
Twenty-four thousand... words.
真可爱
Cute.
那有多少个单词
How many words is that?
一个
One.
- 好的 八十年代 - 这有一点超自然
- Okay, '80s. - There's a supernatural element.
是的 但它能让你落泪
Yep, but it has to make you cry.
哦 应该是这一个
Oh, it's this one.
不是 这是交换身体的电影
Oh-oh. It's a body-switch movie.
他本应是他 而他则是他
He's him, and he's him.
他们在骑着自己脏兮兮的自行车时撞上了
And they crashed their dirt bikes into each other,
在医院醒来之后 发现他们交换了身体
they woke up in the hospital, and they've switched bodies.
年轻的那个啊 一直自摸 压根就没停过
And the young one has been masturbating constantly.
而现在 他们踏上了这趟
Now they're on this
尽情放纵的公路之旅...
hijinks-filled wackadoo road trip that ends with...
却以参与犹他商人的秘密教派告终...
a secret sect of Utah businessmen...
而...
that, um...
那个犹他商人能帮他们交换灵魂
practice soul-swapping.
我很惊讶你没有加入任何鸡♥奸♥元素
I'm surprised you didn't add sodomy.
这口味太清淡了
That's pretty light for you.
我还没说完呢
Well, I'm not finished yet.
这实在是太不幸了
It's tragic,
因为那个老人现在在这具年轻的身体里
because that old man is now in this young body,
他会丢下他的孙子
and he's gonna leave his grandson,
就这么丢下他 让他慢慢患上老年痴呆
just ditch him, and let him slip off into Alzheimer's.
这才是你嘛
There she is.
其实我真的很生气
I'm actually pissed about this.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我知道你是哪种人 王八蛋
I see you, motherfucker!
那根本就不是你的身体
That wasn't your body in the first place!
你必须得还给他
You got to give it back!
你是骗不过时间老人的
You can't cheat Father Time!
显然在科罗拉多州 快行道其实是慢行道
Apparently in Colorado, fast lane means slow lane.
天呐 这段路特别崎岖不平哎
Oh, my God! That's a bumpy road!
往左一点
To the left.
往你的左边啦
To your left.
好了
Okay.
现在你看起来就像是
Right now, it looks like you're sort of,
在爱抚云的底端一样
like, fondling the underside of it.
才不是呢 那我应该怎么做嘛
I am not. What am I supposed to do?
有点气魄好不好
Just, like, give it some gumption.
- 这样很好 就这样吗 - 好
- That's perfect. Like that? - Yes!
保持住 保持住
Stay there. Stay.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表