剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
You sound like a junkie.
我不是
I'm not a junkie.
我就是吸着玩玩的 不和你一样吗
I'm a recreational drug user. Like you, by the way.
你是从谁手上拿药的
What is the name of the person at intake?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
自从自杀事件后 ULP就变得更隐秘了
ULP's gotten way more secretive since the suicides.
告诉我是谁
Give me a name.
滚开 滚开
Gesundheit. Gesundheit!!
真粗鲁
Rude.
鲁格
Lugo.
潘翠霞·鲁格
Patricia Lugo.
潘翠霞·鲁格
Patricia Lugo.
太感谢了
Thank you.
真够朋友
Nice friend.
钱是你的了
It's yours.
直接存入桉树基金
Right into the eucalyptus fund.
最低消费是三百美金
Three hundred to get started.
- 要敲诈别人吗 - 是的
- To blackmail somebody? - Yeah.
好哩
Okey-dokey.
你的目标是谁
Who's your target?
我读不懂你的字
I can't read your handwriting.
潘翠霞·鲁格
Patricia Lugo.
她是那个
She's the intake director
内伯叮生物制药科技的测试主管
at Neberdine Pharmaceuticals and Biotech.
你准备进去嗑药嗑嗨了再抢劫吗
You going in and getting high and robbing the place?
潘翠霞·鲁格 内伯叮生物制药科技有限公♥司♥
Patricia Lugo, Nerberdine Pharmaceuticals Biotech.
她花钱让"抹干净"删除了她的公开逮捕记录
She paid Zip Dox to have her public arrest records scrubbed.
"抹干净"就是"抹屎"好吗
Zip Dox is Shit Dox.
轻轻松松恢复记录
Easy to unscrub.
这是合法行为对吧
This is legal, right?
如果不符合广♥告♥法
Think we'd have it on the
你觉得我们还能把它印在门面上吗
storefront if the Banner Act didn't make it legal?
能啊
Yes.
你要付的价格得比她付给"抹屎"的高才行
You gotta pay us more than she paid Shit Dox.
五百美元
Five hundred.
附送一个日历
You get a free calendar.
潘翠霞·鲁格 有赌瘾
Patricia Lugo. Gambling addict,
曾在大西洋城被捕
disorderly arrest in Atlantic City.
失去了女儿厄丝奈维的监护权
Lost custody of her daughter, Usnavy.
女儿在亨特学院读书
Goes to Hunter.
有份好工作 做了十八个月
Good job, had it for 18 months.
估计是删了不少记录才得到这份工作的
Probably had records scrubbed so she could get it.
你想要这份完整的档案吗
You want the whole skeleton-closet file?
我还能威胁她说我要绑♥架♥她的女儿
I could threaten to kidnap the daughter too.
不必了
No.
这方法可是屡试不爽啊
That shit always works.
不必了 没关系 我不...
No, it's fine. I don't...
- 我并不想伤害她 - 哦嚯
- I don't want to harm her in any way. - Uh-huh.
好吧
Okay.
这是附赠的日历 还有别的选择
Here's your calendar. Other options.
她是CP中心的志愿者
Volunteers at CP Center,
也是"碰碰租友"的使用者
user of Friend Proxy,
CP中心: CP长者屋 美国知名养老机构
行李费用支出惊人...
pays way too much for luggage...
等等 "碰碰租友" 她最近有预约吗
Wait, Friend Proxy? Does she have appointments coming up?
啊...
Ah...
你打算截胡啊
Interception.
是吧
Hm?
潘翠霞
Patricia?
胡安尼塔
Juanita.
嗨
Hey.
- 再次见到你真高兴 - 我也是 我也是
- It's so good to see you again. - You too. You too.
你知道吗 我每次来到这里
You know, um, every time I walk in this place,
都会被这间房♥深深吸引着
I get pulled back into this room, you know?
啊 我也是
Oh, me too.
我也是
Me too.
我可爱这些小树了
I just love little trees.
我的意思是 因为我们是在这里相遇的
I meant because of how we met.
- 就在这里 - 是是是
- Right here. - Sure.
- 就在那颗盆栽旁 - 是的 没错 对
- At the bonsais. - Oh, yeah. That too. That too.
你还记得那年夏天吗 咱们浪得多欢啊
Do you remember that summer? How much fun we had, right?
每天在科尼岛上跑来跑去...
Running up and down Coney every day...
吃着冰冻的软饮
Eating icy pops.
是啊 我们还和连姆叔叔一起坐了火车
Yeah, when we took the train, with Uncle Liam.
等等 连姆叔叔... 是他妈谁啊
Now, who the fuck is... Uncle Liam?
抱歉 我不... 你是想重来一遍吗
I'm sorry. I... I don't... Do you want to start over or something?
搞什么鬼 什么意思 你是新人吗
Seriously? What, then, you new?
不 我...
No. I'm...
你... 你的评分有多高
What...? What's your rating?
因为你知道吗亲爱的
'Cause you really don't have
你带给人的感觉可真够糟糕的
a very good feel for people, honey.
那你还靠租赁朋友来假装自己有朋友呢
You're using a service that gives you pretend friends.
我有真朋友 只不过这样更方便罢了
I have real friends. This is just more convenient.
呵呵
Mm-hmm.
呵 那你又有真朋友吗
Oh, you have friends?
你知道吗 我根本不是"碰碰租友"的员工
You know what? I don't even work for Friend Proxy.
满意了吗
All right?
你的预约被我取消了
I canceled your appointment,
我来这里就是为了毁掉你的人生 臭娘们
and I am here to fuck up your life, lady.
我还要重重地敲诈你一笔
I'm gonna blackmail the shit out of you.
什么
What?
什么 你在说什么 你到底是谁
What? What are you talking about? Who are you?
算了 对不起
Forget it. I'm sorry.
不不不不 等等 你是谁
No, no, no, no, wait. Who are you?
真的很抱歉 好吗 对不起
No, I'm really sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
嗨
Hey.
我能坐在这吗
Can I sit with you?
我只是想弄明白
I'm just trying to understand.
我有点糊涂了
I'm a bit confused.
我是目标对象吗
Am I a mark?
是的
Yeah.
为了什么 我...
For what? I'm...
我都破产了
I'm broke.
本来我是想参加你公♥司♥里的一项研究
I was trying to get into a study at your work.
但我已经道了歉 所以拜托你现在请离开好吗
And I said I'm sorry, so can you leave now, please?
为什么呢
Why?
我真的没必要...
I really don't need...
不 认真的 我问的是...
No, really, I'm asking you...
为什么要这样做
why?
这是戒酒协会的提问环节吗
Is this some AA shit?
我正欣赏荷塘景色呢
I'm enjoying this pond.
仅因你身上有我女儿的影子 让我想起了她
You remind me of my little girl, that's all.
如果有什么需要我帮忙的话...
If there's anything I can help...
言归正传...
So...
为什么呢
why?
因为我对你公♥司♥测试的一款药上瘾了
Because I am addicted to a drug that your company's testing.
这不是我要问的"为什么"
That's not the "Why" I'm asking.
那你是要问哪个"为什么"
What "Why" Are you asking?
五年前 我和妹妹大吵一架
Five years ago, my sister and I got into a really bad fight.
吵得很激烈
Very, very bad.
并且我再也无法补救
And I can't fix it.
这件事就像压在心口上的一块石头 凉飕飕的
So there's this rock that sits in my stomach, this cold rock.
从始至终 如同巨石一般...
Like a boulder, and it's just there...
无法摆脱
all the time.
然后我发现了这药...
And I found this pill...
是它帮我熬过来的
It helps me get through the day.
也不会伤害到任何人
It's not hurting anyone.
还能让我安心
And it makes me feel good.
如今唯一能让我感到安心的 也只有它了
It is the only thing that makes me feel good.
你有试过跟她谈谈吗
Have you tried talking to her?
我做不到
I can't.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表