剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
Artificial intelligence has come so far.
谁会想到呢
Who knew?
自从我在麻省理工学院发现了
After I personally discovered
藤田博士之后...
Dr. Fujita at MIT...
她成功构建了首个神经核结构
she built the initial neuro-core structure.
凭借她个人的实力
With her ability to render and
以及对研究对象睡眠状态的有效监控
manipulate the sleep state of our subjects,
GRTA已成为迄今为止世界上...
the GRTA has become the most advanced computer system...
最先进的电脑系统
the world has ever known.
如今...
With the...
加上这项感情要素...
addition of this emotional element...
- 是安全网络 - 对
- The safety net. - Yeah.
安全网络
The safety net.
坦白说 我们连要对付什么问题都还没搞清楚
To be honest, we just don't know what we're dealing with here.
两位试验对象的意识
The consciousnesses of two of
不断交错纠缠 他们一直...
our subjects have been crossing. They've been...
- 在寻找对方 - 明显是机故问题
- finding one another. - Due to superficial mechanical problems.
也许他们是彼此的灵魂伙伴
Maybe they're soul mates.
- 你说什么 - 也许他们
- I'm sorry? - Maybe their energies
都想获得对方的能量 尽管彼此都有局限性
are seeking out each other's, despite the restrictions.
又或许他们之间有种宇宙性的联♥系♥
Maybe these two have a cosmic connection.
拜托 妈妈
Please, Mother.
GRTA不是逐梦者 能在宇宙大爆♥炸♥后
The GRTA is not some woo-woo dream catcher
重新聚合宇宙尘 这属无稽之谈
that's reuniting cosmic dust after the big bang.
这个可要复杂得多
It's far more sophisticated than that.
你们俩在交往吗
Are you two having a romantic relationship?
- 这种问题不太合适 - 我们曾经是一对
- That would be inappropriate. - We used to be.
我只是好奇...
I'm just curious. I...
从你的性反常行为中
I know with yourxa0paraphilia
我知道你不擅长
you've always had a
维持长♥期♥的情感关系
difficult time forming long-term relationships.
我反对这种诊断
I rejected that diagnosis.
我的异常行为完全受于我自己的控制
And my disorder is entirely under my own control.
当然 这种行为只会在
It only flares up, of course,
对我非常重要的事物被夺走时发生
when things of great importance are taken away from me.
比如你父亲
Like your father.
不 才不是我的...
No, not my...
是这个 ULP
This, the ULP.
我依然记得你父亲失踪后 你的那场自♥慰♥盛宴
I remember the masturbation binges after your father disappeared.
我们还是先解决手头上的事吧
Back to the matter at hand.
关于自♥慰♥的事情
A masturbation reference.
别再说了
Stop it!
我可以问一个很显而易见的问题吗
May I ask an obvious question?
请说
Please.
我能理解 你的计算机
I understand you're having
出了问题 并且你的计算机...
a problem with your computer and that your...
还需要和某个人谈一谈
computer needs to talk to someone,
但到底是为什么 你选择了让我去当那个人
but why on Earth would you call on me to be that someone?
因为那台计算机就是...
Because the computer is...
你
you.
- 什么 - 为了完成你儿子的愿景
- What? - My approach to the construction of the AI
用来构建这一人工智能的方式
required to complete your son's vision
是来自我和里昂·克罗瓦斯琪博士
came from my studies
共同完成的研究...
with Dr. Leon Krovackian...
亲爱的 你不需要惊艳我们
Dear, you don't need to try to impress us.
ABC体系的...
The...
超级心理学其实是借鉴了你的...
metapsychology of the ABC system draws largely from your...
早期的 与对抗相关的
earlier, more serious academic
更严肃的学术研究成果 曼特勒瑞博士
work regarding confrontation, Dr. Mantleray.
更严肃的学术研究成果吗
More serious academic work?
没错 其实我还大规模借鉴了你的博士论文
Yes. I inputted heavily from your PhD thesis, actually.
在你商业上的成就
Before your commercial success
吸引你转向其它形式的流行疗法之前
drew you to other forms of pop therapy,
你的研究工作意义十分深远
your work was quite profound.
流行疗法
Pop therapy?
那只是一个不太常用的术语
It's just a term that's sometimes used,
我也扫描了你的大脑
and I also scanned your brain.
不用在意这些技术细节 妈妈
Never mind the technical details, Mother.
简单来说
I've simply found
我找到了一种高雅且能治愈人们的方法
an elegant way to fix people.
莫尼斯发明脑白质切除术时
Lobotomies were considered
人们也认为那是高雅的 小詹 ...
elegant when Moniz invented them. Jamie...
你有多少实验对象最终换上了紧张性抑郁障碍
how many of your subjects have ended up catatonic?
零
Zero.
差不多吧
Roughly.
你是什么时候想到要制♥作♥这种药物的
When did you get the idea to make these drugs?
七年前
Seven years ago.
让我看看 我是不是真理清了
Let me just see if Ixa0understand this.
所以...
So...
七年前 在你和你的治疗师母亲
seven years ago, and shortly after
不再交流之后
youxa0and your therapist mother stopped speaking,
不久 你就决定开♥发♥一系列的新药物
you decided to develop a sequence
想直接把治疗过程本身也一起消除了
of drugs that would eliminatexa0therapy altogether.
但现在你的计算机母亲很沮丧
But now your mother computer is sad,
所以你只好给你
and so you had to call in your
真的母亲打电♥话♥ 问一问她的感受
real mother to talk to her about her feelings.
是这样的吗
Is that all correct?
一点都不错
That's exactly the situation, yes.
既然如此...
Well...
那带我去看看病人吧
Take me to the patient.
我需要先和藤田博士谈一会
I need to speak to Dr.xa0Fujita outside for a moment.
好
Fine.
她答应的太快了 事情有些不对劲
She said yes too easily. Something's wrong.
她似乎想引领我走向某种... 见解
She was trying to lead me to some kind of... insight.
詹姆斯
James.
你只剩最后一步就能达成
You are on the cusp of achieving
你所有想完成的人生目标了
everything you've ever wanted to achieve in your life.
这是你的第二次机会
You've been given a second chance.
我们需要她的帮助 让她帮忙吧
We need her help. Let her help.
只是想到她会待在这间实验室里
Oh, just the idea of her even being inside
就让我感到...
this lab makes it...
恶心
disgusting to me.
詹姆斯
James.
你知道为什么在你被这项计划抛弃后
Do you know why I didn't leave
我没有和你一起离开吗
with you when you were thrown off the project?
我知道 你的个人利益远大于你对我的感情
Yes. Your self-interest trumped your feelings for me.
不是的
No!
我也想和你一起离开
I wanted to leave with you,
但我知道 唯一能好好完成这项研究的方法
but I knew the only way to get this study completed properly
就是我留下来 看住罗伯特
was if I stayed to manage Robert.
我相信如果我们能完成你让ULP上市的愿景
I truly believe if we get your vision of the ULP to market,
也许数亿人的人生 会因此而焕然一新
the lives of billions could change.
这世上 人们备尝艰苦
The people of this world are suffering.
如果我们能完成这次迭代
If we make it through this iteration,
你就会成为英雄
you'll be a hero.
让她帮忙吧
Let her help.
这药效极强
This is extremely potent.
我一点燃它
The moment I light this,
你就得用嘴巴吸它的顶端
I need you to put your lips around the tip and suck.
原来是可♥卡♥因♥混合品啊
Oh, freebasing.
你是哪年出生的
What year were you born?
一九七七
1977.
哦对 没错 就是那晚
Ah, yes. That was the night.
吸住
Suck.
妈妈 在里头时 小心点
Be careful in there, Mom.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for helping me.
我会帮你的 小詹
I'm gonna help you, Jamie.
我知道你最需要的是什么
I know exactly what you need.
什么
What?
她刚刚他妈的说了什么
What the fuck did she just say?
她说她会帮你的
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表