剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
我确认一下
Just to clarify,
你哥哥当时没有和你在一起...
your brother wasn't with you...
我说了我刚才是在撒谎 他是有罪的
I'm saying I lied, and he's guilty,
他就是个禽兽 很抱歉我刚才没说实话
and he's a monster, and I'm sorry for lying.
我不是骗子 他犯了罪 他是有罪的
I'm not a liar. He's guilty and he did it.
- 没有其它问题了 - 法官阁下 我申请
- No further questions. - Your Honor, I move to redirect
将米尔格里姆先生列为敌意证人
and treat Mr. Milgrim as a hostile witness.
太晚了 律师 你已经质询过证人了
It's too late, Counsel. You've already examined him.
驳回动议
Motion denied.
没有其它问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你死定了 你♥他♥妈♥的死定了 我要杀了你
You're dead. You're fucking dead. I'm gonna kill you.
他妈的我一个人就能手刃你
I'm gonna kill you my fucking self.
我要杀了你这混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我要跟你说件事
I need to tell you something.
我要告诉你 我不能接受...
I need to tell you that it's not okay for me...
这里的一切...
out here...
由我独自承受 以前可以 现在可不行了
all by myself. It was before,xa0but it's not anymore.
没错 你娶了一个女人...
Yes, you married a woman...
生病的女人
who was sick.
她没有能力照顾家庭 因此她离开了我们
And she couldn't handle having a family, and she left us.
你为此伤透了心
And it broke your heart.
之后 你的女儿死了
And then your daughter died.
不该死的那个 死了
And it was the wrong one.
她生性乖巧...
It was the easier one...
热爱生活 为你带来欢声笑语
who was good at life. Who made you laugh.
她不惹麻烦 不会打电♥话♥骚扰你
Who didn't cause problems, who always called you.
也不会让你想起她的母亲
Who didn't remind you of her mother.
当年你把自己藏在这里 没问题
And it's okay that you had to go in there,
可是我不能再忍♥下去了
but I don't accept it anymore.
我需要你走出来 面对现实
I need you out here.
我们够孤苦伶仃的了
We are the only ones left.
我需要你走出来 和我一起面对 爸爸
I need you out here with me, Dad.
我很孤单
I'm lonely.
看来你说要去盐湖城的那事...
I take it your trip to Salt Lake...
为你敞开了心扉 解开了心结
opened things up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
安妮 我没那样想过
Annie, I don't think that,
哪个该死 哪个不该
what you said about the wrong one.
我没有... 我压根就没那么想过
I don't... I don't think that.
你是连我的棺材本都偷了吗
Did you steal all my money?
我可以如数偿还
I can pay you back.
你拿了那么多钱 我都以为你不会再回来了
When I saw how much you took, I figured you weren't coming back.
我还琢磨着呢 谁想到...
I just figured, well...
你竟然回来了
there it is.
这种爱尔兰式告别 事不过三
The third and final Irish exit.
指不作正式告别 偷偷离开的行为
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Don't be.
旅途如何
How was it?
严格来说
I didn't go.
我没去
Not technically.
至少你的脑瓜子没被熔掉
Your brain is not melted, at least.
我听说是无痛感的
It would have been painless, I heard.
是听 呃...
According to the, uh...
是那台疯电脑说的吧
insane computer.
它也经历了不少磨难
She was going through a lot.
话说回来...
Well...
你看上去气色不错 安妮
You seem good, Annie.
我感觉可没那么好
I don't feel good.
她好吗 她...
How is she? How did...
- 她看上去怎么样 - 谁
- How'd she seem? - Who?
艾利
Ellie.
没有一样是真实的
None of that was real.
你明白的 我只是... 在脑子里虚构了她
You get that. I just... made up a version of her.
可也许
Maybe but, you know,
谁会真的知道这一切到底是怎么发生的呢
who really knows how this stuff works.
那她看上去怎么样
So, how'd she seem?
跟她本人没多大区别
She seemed like herself.
那就好
Good.
在过去三天里 你感觉有什么变化吗
Anything come to you in the last three days?
我不知道 我觉得有
I don't know. I think so.
老实说我很困惑 我觉得我可能做错了
But honestly, I feel confused. I feel like maybe I did it wrong.
欧文知道了所有关于我的事
Owen listened to all of my stories.
但在反射里
But in the reflections, I kept
我一直给他各种理由 好让他不要相信我
giving him all these reasons not to trust me,
可他... 还不断想方设法地帮助我
but he just... kept trying to help me.
他做了一个朋友该做的
He acted like a friend.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you about something
在你来这之后 就一直在逃避的某个话题
you've been avoiding since you got here.
好的
Okay.
你有谈到 在药物试验里所发生的一切
You talked about what happened at the drug trial,
也谈到 你跟家人之间的一些经历
and you talked about what you went through with your family,
可我始终不明白
but I still don't understand
为什么你再也不和安妮说话了
why you never tried to talk to Annie again.
因为选择只有两个 可没有一个是好结局
Because there were two options, and neither could end well.
这两个选择是什么
What are the two options?
选择A 她根本就不存在
Option A, she doesn't really exist.
我搜索了她的名字 猜她可能会居住的地方
I look up her name, figure out where she lives,
后来才知道 全世界都没有这样的名字
and realize there's no one on Earth with that name.
之后 我还查了内伯叮生物制药科技
Next, I go to Neberdine Pharmaceutical Bio Tech
发现根本就没有
and find out there's no such
内伯叮生物制药科技这家公♥司♥
thing as Neberdine Pharmaceutical Bio Tech.
那选择B呢
What about option B?
选择B更糟
Option B's even worse.
欧文 听着
Owen, look.
以前我只顾着收拾自己的那烂摊子
I was so focused on my own shit.
我早该告诉你 其实我很在乎你
I should have said I care about you,
在一起经历了这么多之后
and that after everything we've been through,
我的人生缺你不可
I can't not have you in my life.
因为要和...
Because it's really hard...
某个人心灵相通 真的很难
to actually just connect with somebody.
而... 当你真能做到时...
And... when you do...
你不会... 你不能就这么轻易逃开
you don't... You can't just run away.
嘿 安妮...
Hey, Annie...
你不需要再解释了
you don't have to explain it.
我知道我们之间的默契有多么特别
I know how special our connection is.
你邀请我和你一起去盐湖城
It means so much to me that
这一点对我而言...
you would ask me to come with you to San...
意义非凡
to Salt Lake City.
安妮 我爱你
Uh, Annie, I love you.
我也不会让我的精神分♥裂♥症成为横亘在
And I'm not gonna let my schizophrenia get in the way
这两颗相通的美丽心灵之间的绊脚石
of these two big, beautiful beating hearts
因为命中注定我们就是要在一起的
because we're meant to be together.
安妮 我...
Anna, I, uh...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
- 安妮 - 不 不 你听好了 不
- Annie. - No, no. You know what? No.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
不愿意
No.
- 什么 - 不愿意
- What? - No? No.
- 快停下 - 看来是我误解了
- Just stop. - Oh, I guess I misread the file.
没错 你根本就不像他 完全模仿错了
Yeah, it's not like that at all, and you're doing him wrong.
那应该是一种疼痛的感觉
It needs to feel like pain,
并非让人痛不欲生
but not an awful kind of pain.
而是一种深沉的悲伤...
It's like this low-level sadness that has a lot of...
表面之下则是有许多的关怀与甜蜜
caring and sweetness underneath it.
算了吧
Forget it.
要记住的也太多了吧 但是...
That's a lot to remember, but, uh...
你是准备炒我鱿鱼吗
Are you firing me?
我可不能再失业了 妈的
I can't lose another one, fuck.
这是...
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表