剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
and I've been thinkin' of that terrible argument we had.
脾气都像火山一样爆发了
Tempers flared,
我很肯定你说了一些会让自己后悔的话
you said things I'm sure you regret,
但现在 既然我们很可能就会天人两隔了
but now that death may separate us forever,
也许某天你终于清醒了 并且能意识到
maybe you'll finally come to your senses and realize
狐猴比人类子孙要好得多
lemurs are better than human children.
以下是一些原因
Here are the reasons why.
第一 狐猴不会还嘴
One, lemurs don't talk back.
第二 狐猴一点也不自私
Two, lemurs aren't selfish.
第三 狐猴不会毁掉你想做的事情"
Three, lemurs don't destroy what you hope to make of yourself."
搞森磨鬼
What the fudge?
- "狐猴喜欢拥抱" - 那是什么
- "Lemurs like to cuddle." - What was that?
"第五 狐猴无法操作大型车辆
"And five, lemurs are not capable of operating large vehicles
或是重型机器
or heavy machinery.
一只狐猴能比一个小孩给你带来更多的快乐
A lemur will bring you far more joy than a child ever will.
请收下温迪
Please take Wendy
并且避免重蹈我的覆辙
and avoid makin' the same mistake I made by havin' you.
爱你 你的妈妈楠"
Love, your mother Nan."
也许她说的没错
Maybe she's right.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
也许你确实不应该养孩子
Maybe you shouldn't have children.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但你看起来确实是
but you seem like exactly
我妈妈会委托的那种人
the kind of person my mother would send.
她能找到你可真是太完美了
How wonderful that she found you.
但已经晚了
But you're too late.
我已经怀孕了
I'm already pregnant.
二十二周之后我的儿子就会出生了
In 22 weeks I'll be havin' a baby boy.
- 恭喜 - 我会给他取名格雷格
- Congratulations. - I'm gonna name him Greg.
格雷格·"去你的楠"·纳兹朗德
Greg "Fuck U Nan" Nazlund.
我认为用这种方式来纪念一位
I think it's a fittin' tribute to a woman
认为一只狐猴比孩子更好的母亲
who wanted a fuckin' lemur more than
再合适不过了
she wanted me.
发生了什么
What happened?
- 她不想要温迪 - 不
- She didn't want Wendy. - No!
不能这么算了 我要进去 我要跟她谈谈
That's not gonna fly. I'm goin' in there, I'll talk to her.
不 布鲁斯 不要这么做
No, Bruce, don't.
不 不能就这么算了
No, that is not gonna fly.
为了来这里你付了这么多
Not after everything you did to get here.
我要进去 我要告诉她
I'm going in there, I'm gonna give her
- 我的看法 - 不行
- a piece of my mind. - Don't!
抱歉
Sorry.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
那天早上...
This one mornin'...
那个时候我们还住在北边t
It was back when we lived upstate.
妹妹和我醒了过来 然后...
My sister and I woke up, and...
没人在家
no one was home.
妈妈不在...
Not my mom...
爸爸也不在...
not my dad...
家里空荡荡的
The whole house was empty.
我妹妹很害怕
And my sister got scared.
所以我拉起她的手 然后...
And so I took her hand and...
我说没事的
I said no problem.
我们出去找他们
We'd go out and find 'em.
就当是冒险
Like an adventure.
然后...
And so...
我们出去 开始...
we went out and we started...
沿着公路走
walkin' down this driveway.
我们沿着长长的公路
You know, we had that
走了将近一英里
long driveway that went on for almost a mile?
过了一会儿 我看到了我爸爸的...
And after a while, I saw my dad's...
旧灰色皮卡
old gray pickup truck.
排气管在冒烟 我知道车还着着火
And I could see it was on because of the exhaust.
我们走近了些...
And as we got closer...
我看到车里
I could see it was just
只有一个人 坐在驾驶座上
one person in the car, in the driver's seat.
只有我爸爸一个人
I could see it was just my dad.
就在...前排坐着
In the front... sittin' there.
我看到他在哭
I saw that he was cryin'.
他哭着哭着 然后...
He was crying, and he...
他从后视镜里看到了我
saw me in the rear-view.
当我和他对视时...
When I looked at his eyes...
我马上就明白了...
I knew right away...
我妈妈要么是死了...
that my mom was either dead...
要么就是永远回不来了
or gone forever.
之类的吧
Somethin'.
我牵着我妹妹的手...
And I had my sister's hand...
因为我唯一在乎的事情...
'cause all I cared about...
就是让她远离这一切
was keepin' her away.
她停下来了 于是我说...
And she stopped. And I just said...
"走吧
"Come on.
我们回去 我们...
Let's go back and let's...
做个蛋糕
make a cake.
假装是你的生日"
We'll pretend it's your birthday."
于是她...
And she...
抬头看着我 她说 "好的"
She looked up at me, and she said, "Okay."
然后我们回去做了个蛋糕
And we walked back and we made a cake.
那他们是什么时候重新在一起的
When did they get back together?
琳达...
Linda...
你的父母没有离婚
your parents aren't divorced.
我可能是累了
Maybe I'm just tired.
我们脑袋都被砸了呢
We both got knocked on the head.
是的 我也不知道我在说什么
Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about.
我来拿它
I'll get her.
嘿 马利诺先生 马利诺太太
Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Marino.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
孩子们表现不错 你们的约会怎么样
The kids were great. Um, how was your date?
惊心动魄
It was a blast.
你该回家了 你妈妈会担心你的
You should get home. Your mother's probably worried about you.
是的
Yeah.
给你六十可以吗
Is 60 cool?
可以 当然
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想留下它
I wanna keep her.
温迪
Wendy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能让你幸福
That I can't make you happy.
你当然能让我幸福
Of course you make me happy.
你总是能让我幸福
You've always made me happy.
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪儿
Where you goin'?
把垃圾拿出去
Take out the trash.
跪下 现在
Get on your knees! Now!
跟她一点关系都没有
She had nothin' to do with it.
- 跪下 - 是我♥干♥的 我有罪
- Get on your knees! - I did it. I'm guilty.
把他拷上
Cuff him!
手背到后面去 快点
Hands behind your back. Come on.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表