剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
这简直... 要上天了啦
Oh, that's... excellent.
詹姆斯
James.
- 哦 我的天呐 - 美滋滋
- Oh, my God. - That's excellent.
- 爽爽爽爽爽啊- 詹姆斯
- Oh, that's excellent. - James!
很抱歉...
I'm sorry to...
就这样闯入你的屋子 但是...
to walk in on you like this, but...
我的钥匙还在
I still have my key.
我以为我们达成了一致...
I thought we had agreed...
你不会在我工作的时候来打扰我
that you wouldn't bother me while I was working.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你能够勇敢面对外界压力 冲来找我
The very fact that you braved the outside world for me
就已表明事态之紧急了
tells me this is an emergency.
让我猜猜 在降至非快速动眼睡眠三♥期♥时
Let me guess. You're having trouble
你开始控制不了
dampening the reality test
现实检验了吗
when it drops to NREM 3.
现在村上博士来求你 让你过来求我
Now Dr. Muramoto has begged you to come and beg me
- 去帮他 是这样吗 - 他死了
- to come help him. - He's dead.
他吸入了特殊调配的可♥卡♥因♥混合品
He was freebasing an A/C mixture.
那谁会顶替他的位置呢
And who's going to replace him?
你
You.
安祖米 别他妈想耍我
Don't fuck with me, Azumi.
我没有 詹姆斯
I'm not, James.
我们需要你帮忙结束这一切
We need your help to finish.
显然我需要一段时间
Of course I'll need several
来整理东西 但是...
minutes to get my affairs in order, but...
好的
yes.
我很快就会出去
I'll be right outside.
他妈的这匹马什么时候才会死啊
When is this fucking horse gonna die?
我没有通行证
I don't have my security card.
谢谢你为了我勇敢地面对外面的世界
Thank you for braving the outside world for me.
谢谢你发明了这套疗法
Thank you for inventing this treatment.
戈啼知道我来了吗
Does Gertie know I'm here?
我还没来得及告诉她
I haven't had a chance to tell her yet.
你好
Hello.
能...
It's...
能再次见到你实在是太棒了
excellent to see you again.
詹姆斯
James.
真是个惊喜呀
What a nice surprise!
你会让我看到你的脸吗
Are you gonna show your face?
好吧
All right.
对了...
Oh...
顺便提一句 我认为你应该
By the way, I thought you should
先从我这里知道 村上博士已经过世了
hear it from me first that Dr. Muramoto is dead.
天呐
Oh!
所以我再次拿回了这项计划的...
And I'm once again at the helm of this...
指挥棒
project.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me.
村上有内测第二版的头戴装置吗
Did Muramoto have access to a beta headset?
有的
Yes.
有时哪怕危险信♥号♥♥闪烁 他也会用它 怎么了
Sometimes he used it when they were red flags. Why?
明天我会亲自跟研究对象对话
I'll address the subjects tomorrow myself.
他们不能因为死人受惊
They can't be spooked by a death.
有时新的权威人士的出现
And sometimes the arrival of a new authority figure
也会同样让人困扰
could be equally upsetting.
都会导致数据污染
Either is a data taint.
我们最不希望看到的就是数据污染
Last thing we want is a data taint.
对
Yeah.
我们需要保全所有的数据
We need all the data we can get.
五号♥...
Number Five...
他只不过带了套套来 所以...
he just brought rubbers, so...
他可以留下 对吗
he can stay, right?
安祖米
Azumi.
在
Yes.
当一个瘾君子死了时 你会认为这是自杀吗
When an addict dies, do you think it's suicide?
我相信罗伯特是乐观主义者
I believe Robert was optimistic.
他不过是犯了个错
I think he just made a mistake.
罗伯特的事 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about Robert.
你现在感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
我感到...
I feel...
五味杂陈
I have all the feels.
明天的试验里
Behavioral tomorrow.
你觉得他们会看到怎样的自己
What do you think they'll all see in themselves?
我不知道
I don't know.
好好休息
Get some rest.
晚安 安祖米
Good night, Azumi.
晚安 詹姆斯
Good night, James.
鱼露怎么了
What's wrong with fish sauce?
鱼露没有一点问题
There's nothing wrong with fish sauce.
早上好
Good morning.
请大家注意一下好吗
Could I have everyone's attention for a moment?
我叫... 詹姆斯·凯·曼特勒瑞博士
My name... is Dr. James K. Mantleray.
很不幸 村上博士家里有点急事
Unfortunately, Dr. Muramoto has had a family emergency,
所以我会接手这次ULP循环的
so I will personally be assuming oversight duties
监管工作
of this iteration of the ULP.
我对这个疗法抱有信心
Uh, I believe in this treatment.
我也相信我们都可以...
And I believe in the idea that we can all be...
呃...
uh...
恢复正常
fixed.
痛苦...
Pain...
可以被摧毁
uh, can be destroyed.
但必须要建立在这样的试验之上 所以...
But it can't without trials like this, so...
我想谢谢你们 勇敢的探索者...
I guess I want to thank you all for being the brave explorers...
你们就是
that you are.
伟大的冒险家
Uh, great adventurers on the
探索着人类最后也是最伟大的隐秘边界
precipice of mankind's last, great, hidden frontier:
心灵岛屿
Mindlantis.
单数试验时间
白色让我感到平静
I'm seeing soothing from the white.
很好 他们要进去了
Good. They're settling in.
他们没有任何理由感到紧张
And there's no reason for any of them to be nervous.
曝光元素都堆叠和装载了吗
Exposure elements stacked and loaded?
确认无误
Affirmative.
安全网已确认
Safety Net confirm.
戈啼在线且运作中
Gertie is present and caring.
好的 让我们照亮一些盲点
Okay, people, let's illuminate some blind spots.
安祖米
Azumi.
我想来下达吃药的命令
I'd like to administer the behavioral pill.
好久没这样做了
It's been a while.
悉听尊便 曼特勒瑞博士
Be my guest, Dr. Mantleray.
研究对象们 请服下药片
Subjects, please ingest the pill.
一切就绪
All clear.
调至绿色
Going to green.
... 说回到黄油
...comes down to the butter.
- 所有人都会跟你说要... - 布鲁斯
- Everyone will tell you to bake... - Bruce?
... 无盐黄油来烘焙
...with unsalted butter,
- 但我不太同意... - 小斯斯
- but I tend to disagree... - Brucie?
... 因为用含盐黄油来...
...because using salted butter in the mix...
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你又看电视看睡着了 你得起来了
You fell asleep in front of the TV again. You got to get up.
好的 然后...
Okay, and...
我知道大家现在都担心胆固醇的问题
Well, I know we're all worried about our cholesterol these days,
但如果你真的是...
but if you truly are...
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
有咖啡吗
Is there any coffee?
有 我刚做了些
Yeah, I just made some.
今天是个大日子
Big day today.
你每天都这么说
You say that every morning.
今天我可是认真的
Well, today I mean it.
扔了 还是留着
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表