剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
你该知道那个美女出现并不是什么好事 奥利
You know that peach is bad news, Ollie.
没事 她是我妻子
Oh, no. She's just my wife.
什么意思
What does that mean?
骤变和毁灭为你带来自♥由♥
Sudden change and destruction will lead to your liberation.
为了他自己
For his own sake,
波比还是悄悄地死了比较好
Bobby better be lying dead in a ditch somewhere.
他不会的
He's not.
你是怎么哄得他把你带回来的
How'd you trick him into bringing you back, huh?
用不着
I didn't.
一般人很难拒绝我的请求
It's just very hard to say no to me.
咱们还是把牌都放在明面上打...
Why don't we just lay our cards...
比较痛快
on the table?
这是什么
What's that?
冷笑话的代价
You have to pay up for a bad joke.
你是来偷遗失的《堂吉诃德》第五十三章吗
You are here to steal the lost 53rd chapter of Don Quixote.
我是 我看参加降神会的神经病里一半都是
Just like me and half these lunatics at this séance.
你说的什么 我没听懂啊
I don't know what you're talking about.
请注意 不死精神的追随者们
Attention, fellow Neverdies,
还有那些与我们同在的虚无
and those who are with us.
你们感觉到什么了吗
Do you feel something in the room?
有没有感到有东西和我们同声共气
Do feel something vibrating among us?
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
一直没触发要素C协议
Component C protocol hasn't been triggered.
现在
Right now.
还没有
It hasn't.
戈啼为什么会主动介入
Why the fuck is Gertie actively participating?
怎么了
What's the problem?
她把自己代入情景了
She's put herself in.
你说谁
Who?
这是一个特别的夜晚
Tonight is a special night.
请允许我隆重介绍...
May I present...
第一代不死精神者
the first Neverdie.
戈啼·内伯叮
Gertie Neberdine.
真正的月亮女神
A true goddess of Luna.
- 难以置信 - 女王万岁
- I can't believe it! - All hail the Queen.
- 难以置信 - 来吧 我给你引荐
- Oh! I cn't believe it. - Come on, I'll introduce you.
有些事我一直没告诉你
There are some things I haven't told you.
我请你回来前并不充分了解这些事
Things I... I wasn't fully aware of before I brought you back.
我觉得...
I think...
咱们有大♥麻♥烦了
we have a serious problem.
我认为电脑...
I think our computer is...
进入了严重的低迷状态
horribly depressed.
行为可能变得难以捉摸
And might be behaving unpredictably.
- 我们都是您的忠实信徒 - 看出来了
- We're both great admirers. - Yes, I sensed it.
埃尔莉·凯恩 我对你太了解了
Arlie Kane, I know all about you.
听说你们分开了
I heard you two were separated.
分开过 和好了
We were. No longer.
亲爱的 我给你拿杯喝的 借过
Hon, let me get you a drink. Excuse me.
这位是罗伯特
This is Robert.
你好
Hello.
他这是怎么了
What's wrong with him?
想留住我们在生活里失去的东西实在是太难了
It's so hard to keep those we've lost in our lives.
你说呢
Don't you agree?
不好意思 我先离开一下
You must excuse me.
好吧
All right. Okay.
成功了
Gotcha!
找到遗失的章节了吗
Any lost chapters?
你怎么老是突然出现
You and your zapping around.
为什么你一直想着要撇下我呢 奥利
Why do you keep trying to ditch me, Ollie?
因为你在我的地盘上
Because you are on my continent.
别开玩笑了 埃尔莉 快回巴黎 我正在工作
No more jokes, Arlie. Go back to Paris. I'm working.
你还喝螺丝锥鸡尾酒吗
You still drink gimlets?
你还在里面下毒吗
You still poison 'em?
我只下过一次毒
I only poisoned the one.
我们要为什么事情庆祝呢
What should we cheers to?
这个怎么样
How about the night
那天晚上我的妻子偷走了我所有的东西
my wife stole everything I have,
给我下了药 然后失踪了
slipped me a Mickey, disappeared,
当我一觉醒来后 就被警♥察♥抓住了
and I woke up with the cops and
蹲了三年的监狱
three years in the clink.
我听说你对温迪姐妹一案认罪了
I heard you pled guilty to that Sister Wendy job.
是的 我可不能再这么做了
Yeah, I have to quit doing that.
所以背叛你的那位贵妇现在怎么样了
So what happened to this dame that betrayed you?
据小道消息 听说她和另个女人跑了
Rumor has it she ran off with another woman.
听起来她好像生病了
Sounds like she might have had some sort of condition.
是的
She did.
她总是在你最需要她的时候消失
She always disappeared just when you needed her the most.
那就为错误干杯
To mistakes, then.
知道我听说了什么吗
You hear what I heard?
那份遗失章节到底能做些什么
About what the lost chapter can do?
不知道 我才不关心
No, and I don't care.
一六一五年
1615,
塞万提斯写完了他那本经典之作的最后一章
Cervantes writes the final chapter to his masterpiece.
如此的富有张力...
So powerful...
以至于每个读过的人
that anyone who reads it
都迷失在了自己的幻想里...
is lost in their own fantasies...
永远沉迷其中
forever.
他曾给一位朋友看 后来朋友陷入了昏迷
He shows it to a friend, who slips into a coma.
邻居也是如此 再也没有醒来
Same with a neighbor, never comes out.
他们只活在自己的梦里 直至死去
They live in their own dream worlds until they die.
听起来不错
Sounds swell.
塞万提斯却认为这一切恰恰相反
Cervantes thought the opposite.
他说 那样的迷失比死亡还要糟糕百倍
He said being lost like that was a fate worse than death.
既然你不是为了寻找遗失的章节而来
For someone who didn't come here for the lost chapter,
那你未免也太操心那份遗失的章节了
you seem to have thought a lot about the lost chapter.
别傻了 奥利
Don't be dense, Ollie.
我可不是为了分赃而来
I'm not here for some score.
但你怎么会不知道呢
But wouldn't you know?
遗失的章节就藏在这套豪♥宅♥的某个角落里
The lost chapter is hidden somewhere in this mansion.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
再见 埃尔莉
Goodbye, Arlie.
你并不知道它在哪 对吧
You don't know where it is, do you?
因为我知道 它就在一面镜子的后面
'Cause I do. It's through a mirror.
是谁告诉你的
Who gave you that information?
巴塞罗那小巷子里 有一位聪明的老妇人
Some wise old crone in an alleyway in Barcelona.
你问这个干什么
What does it matter to you?
因为你总是撒谎 这就是原因
Because you lie constantly, that's why.
所以你的计划是什么呢 奥利
So what was your plan, then, Ollie?
一间一间去找
To snoop from room to room
一直找到明年九月吗
until you happened upon it next September?
呵呵 即使你知道它在哪
Hah. Even if you knew where it was,
东西肯定也被放在了保险箱里
she'd have it in a safe,
没有我 你是打不开保险箱的
and you can't crack a safe without me.
我可是来帮助你的
Well, I'm here to help you.
所以看在我们之前的交情上 魔指先生
So for old times' sake, Mr.xa0Magic Fingers,
我负责情报 你负责开箱 如何
how about I do intel and you crack the safe?
我们总是会不由自主地回到过去的老路上
We can't help but do what we've always done.
这事我还有别的选择吗
Do I have a choice in the matter?
没有
No.
九点零五 主活动时间到
905, time for the main event.
不要辜负了我对你信任
Do not make me regret trusting you.
我永远都不会再背叛你了
I'll never betray you again.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Then wait for my signal.
啊 快乐的天仙啊
Oh, joyous Celestial Goddess,
现在是时候让您的能量流向我们
now is the time for your energy to flow through us
让夫人的心爱之人涅槃重生
and pour life back into our lady's beloved.
今晚我们对朱诺说
Tonight we speak to Juno,
天后朱诺: 罗马神话里主神朱庇特的妻子
今晚我们对戴安娜说
tonight we speak to Diana
戴安娜: 罗马神话里的月亮和狩猎的女神
今晚她的生命将为我们注入新的生机
and tonight her lifexa0brings life to us.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表