剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
I know it's hard losin' a roommate,
更何况楠还是一个那么好的人
and Nan was quite a lady.
这需要时间才能让一切回到正轨
It's gonna take a while to feel normal again.
事实上 我已经很多年都没有感觉这么好过了
Actually, I haven't felt this good in years.
每当我看到楠的空床
Whenever I see Nan's empty bed,
我就很开心
I am just elated.
- 开心吗 - 不是 她去世了我很难过
- Elated? - Oh, I'm not happy she's dead.
我只是很开心去世的人是她而不是我
I'm just happy it was her and not me.
晚安 哈莉特
Good night, Harriet.
晚安
Good night.
你得修好...
You've got to fix the...
今天感觉如何呢 勒德洛先生
How we doin' today, Mr. Ludlow?
- 很好 - 感觉不错吗
- Good. - You feelin' good?
尼克有好好照顾你吗
Nick takin' care of you?
- 你有时间去... - 啊 琳达
- Have you gotten a chance... - Oh, Linda.
这位先生想跟你聊聊
This gentleman wants to talk to you.
我是洛佩兹特工
Agent Lopez,
来自纽约的鱼类和野生动物管理局
New York Fish and Wildlife.
你现在有空聊几句吗
Do you have a second?
当然 可以的
Yes, of course I can.
- 好的 - 下午的探视时间...
- Sure, yeah. - Visiting hours in the afternoon...
唔 琳达...
Uh, Linda...
- 马利诺 - 马利诺
- Marino. - Marino.
没错 你是警♥察♥吗
Yeah. Are you a cop?
也差不多
Sort of.
我们都是那种公权机构 你懂的
I mean, there's not much of a difference, authority-wise.
明白
Okay.
你近期的看护患者里
You, uh, took care of
其中一位是楠希·沃尔顿对吗
a patient recently, Nancy Walton.
楠 是的
Nan, yeah.
真的是老奶奶楠
Uh, Nan, exactly.
你每天在楠身边的时间长吗
You spend a lot of time with Nan?
她是我的看护对象 所以当然...
She was my patient, so...
她有只叫温迪的节尾狐猴 这你知道吧
You know she had a ring-tailed lemur, went by the name of Wendy.
知道 就在她床下的笼子里
Yeah, she kept it in a cage under her bed.
你知道这只狐猴现在在哪里吗
Where's that lemur now?
卡罗尔请到护士站
Carol to the nursing station.
不知道
I don't know.
完全不知情
I mean, I have no idea, actually.
女士 我就实话实说吧
To be frank, ma'am,
这种动物在黑市上很吃香
there's a zesty black market for that type of animal.
各种产业链
Cartels, what have you.
那肯定
Oh, yeah, I bet.
我们的职责就是确保狐猴的安全
And it's our job to assure the lemur's safety.
必须的
Of course.
让它们回到种群里
Make sure it's reunited
回到马达加斯加的家人身边
with its family... in Madagascar.
琳达·马利诺 请速到急诊室
Linda Marino, you're needed at Emergency.
家人至关重要
Family is very important.
我得走了 回头见
I gotta go. I'll see you around.
楠的同屋病友哈莉特
And Nan's roommate Harriet.
她有痴呆
She has dementia,
脑子坏掉了 整个人疯疯癫癫的
so she's totally cocoa puffs,
问她就是浪费时间
it's just a waste of time.
- 那我就... - 疯疯癫癫
- So... - Cocoa puffs.
真是好消息
Good to know.
大家好 欢迎回来
Welcome back, everyone.
我是主持人格雷塔·曼特勒瑞博士
I'm your host, Dr. Greta Mantleray.
今晚是什么让你心痛
What's giving you pain today?
现在接进汉克 从冷海港打来的电♥话♥
I have Hank from Cold Harbor.
你好 格雷塔博士
Yeah, hi, Dr. Greta.
是这样 我爱我的妻子
Um, so, I love my wife,
我们有两个可爱的女儿
we're raising two amazing little girls,
但我怕她 她真的...
but I'm afraid of her, she's really...
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for pickin' me up.
小意思 别客气
Yeah, no problem.
我的包带了吗
Do you have my bag?
带了
Of course.
真沉
Oh, it's heavy.
你可没夸张
Oh, you're not kiddin'.
而且我还给你带了这个...
And I got you these...
治过敏的
for your allergies.
你说过病房♥里有只南美栗鼠
You said there was a chinchilla there.
知道吗 一只雌栗鼠只有一个配偶
Did you know female chinchillas only have one mate,
而雄栗鼠则想找多少就能找多少
but the males can have as many as they want?
- 是吗 - 我觉得这事靠谱
- Oh, really? - I think that's interesting.
做梦去吧 布鲁斯
In your dreams, Bruce.
我看到有消息说抗组织胺类药物对身体不好
I read somewhere that antihistamines are bad for you.
会妨碍自身的免疫能力
They stop your body from defending itself.
那就别吃了
Then don't take 'em.
这他妈什么情况
What the fudge?
就是丹妮尔的水枪 我喷了个漆
Oh, it's Danielle's squirt gun, I spray-painted it.
什么
What?
世事无常啊 布鲁斯
You never know, Bruce.
你要用来干嘛
What is that for?
进城通行证啊
Key to the city.
没警报诶
No alarm.
我早说过这群伙计都是蠢蛋
I told you these guys are dummies.
我简直都不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
- 什么 - 搞定
- What? - Okay.
行了 进去 快走
Okay, go ahead. Go.
- 你到底要干什么 - 快走
- What are we doing? - Go.
- 我还以为你知道密♥码♥ - 别急 别说话
- I thought you knew the code. - Wait. Shh.
- 舞步节奏怎么数来着 - 你说什么
- What are the dancin' numbers? - Huh?
就是你们跳舞的时候 怎么数起步的拍子来着
What are the numbers you say when you're about to dance?
- 五 六 七 八 - 对对
- Five, six, seven, eight? - Oh.
开了
Yes!
- 他们也他妈是舞者吗 - 没错
- They're fudgin' dancers too? - Yeah.
我去
Fuck.
我想打喷嚏
I'm gonna sneeze.
我说 你可别打
Hey, don't sneeze.
千万别 控制住 控制
Don't sneeze. Think it down. Think it down.
你能行 宝贝 千万别打出来
You can do it, babe. Don't sneeze.
这就是我一直想要的情报
Exactly the information I wanted.
哪怕是一丢丢都不可以放过
Every morsel of it.
好了 没事了
Hey. Alrighty.
你就应该吃掉那颗抗组胺药的
You should have taken that antihistamine.
哦 该死的
Oh, fudge.
别打我脸 别打我脸
Oh, not my face!
是不是该醒了啊 你这蠢货
Wake up, you freakin' douchebag.
起来
You wake up.
这玩意儿真讨厌
That's annoying.
今晚你俩犯了一个大错
You two made a big mistake tonight.
我看你♥他♥妈♥敢喷我
Don't you fuckin' dare.
你
You.
你是那名护士 对吗
You're the nurse, aren't you?
我是那只狐猴的合法监护人
I'm the legal guardian of that lemur.
在我把它从你那偷过来时起
That lemur became my lemur
这只狐猴就是我的了
when I stole it from you.
物权法
That is so far
- 可不是这样解读的 - 没错
- from how property law works. - Yeah.
我还没决定好要怎么处置你们俩
I still haven't decided what I'm gonna do with you two.
也许这样...
Maybe, uh...
你们在破门而入的时候 意外遭到枪击而身亡
you accidentally get shot breaking into my store.
或者 干脆把你俩埋在阴沟里
Maybe you both just
神不知鬼不觉地
disappear in a ditch.
对 又或者我们把他们的皮扒了后
Yeah, maybe we take their skin
让他们穿上对方的皮
and put it on each other's bodies.
- 什么 - 我... 我们还能吐口水呢
- What? - We're... we're spitballin'.
不行 我们可不是随便的人
No, we weren't.
总而言之 我们有的是办法
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表