剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
I think she's lost her mind.
那你出来干嘛
So why did you leave?
因为它开始嚷嚷着要将你们的
Because she started talking about
研究对象全部囚禁起来
keeping your subjects prisoner,
不仅要玩弄他们 还要伤害他们
about toying with them, hurting them.
我和它说 坚决不允许这种行为的存在
I told her this was completely unacceptable.
它变得很生气 然后把我丢出来了
She got angry and threw me out.
我的意思是 它是真的把我给丢出来了
I mean, she literally threw me out the window.
我是在与地面接触的那刻时醒过来的
I woke up when I hit the sidewalk.
我刚刚又做了一次检测
I just went through another diagnostic.
它没有任何紧张性症状
We're nowhere near a Heinz catatonic horizon.
看到了吗
See?
研究对象都好着呢
The subjects are fine.
它并没有在刻意滞留麦克墨菲
She's not collecting McMurphies.
电脑的行为是完全正常的
The computer's behavior is completely normal.
往往都是
It's usually the people who
看起来一切如常的人
appear normal who are
内心所承受的恐惧反而越大
feeling the most primal terror.
那么你的恐惧呢 铃木
And what's yours, Suzuki?
母亲 不要牵扯到她
Mother, leave her alone.
咱们眼前的问题都还没解决呢
We're trying to solve a problem here.
你的重点是啥
What is your point?
重点就是 不能仅因为它是你的孩子
The point is, just because she's your offspring
就拒绝面对现实
doesn't make it any less true.
别再为她开脱了
Stop covering for her.
正视你的盲区 去做真正对的事情
Take a look at your blind spot and do what's right.
- 母亲 - 我们正处利害攸关的关键时刻
- Mother! - What is at stake is too important.
你指望那些药丸终有一天能拯救你 是吗
You think those pills are gonna fix you one day, don't you?
GRTA不是我的孩子
The G.R.T.A. Is not my offspring.
它不过是我设计出的一个系统
She is a system I designed,
比起你那些只能在廉价商店里找到的
far more elegant and effective
寻找幸福理论的书籍要更高效 更讲究
than any of your dime-store theories of bliss.
你没说错 我就不应该让她来这儿 蠢炸了
You were right. I was foolish to let her come here.
只要是从这女人嘴里冒出的字 我全都不信
I wouldn't trust a word this woman says.
她一心想破坏这次试验 全因为她的嫉妒心
She's trying to sabotage this trial because she's jealous.
她之所以会嫉妒戈啼
She's jealous of Gertie
是因为它以后能帮成千上万的人脱离苦海
because she'll help more people
而她却做不到
than she ever has,
她之所以嫉妒你 是因为你是此项目的负责人
she's jealous of you because you'll be responsible for it,
她之所以会嫉妒我 是因为我拥有你
and she's jealous of me because I have you.
呃...
Uh...
简直是胡说八道
What a ridiculous speech.
把她赶出去 詹姆斯
Throw her out, James.
你必须立刻终止此次试验
You have to shut this trial down immediately.
冷静点
Calm down.
不 我不能将它终止
No, I can't shut it down.
如果现在终止 所有的努力都将付诸东流
If I shut it down now, everything will be lost.
整个项目都会彻底失败
The whole project would be dead.
虽然我敢肯定对你来说
While I'm sure nothing would make you happier
最大的快乐莫过于亲眼看到我的失败 母亲
than to see my progress completely eradicated, Mother,
但我还是得说哪怕像你这种人
I must say, this is a
这手段也太卑鄙太无♥耻♥太自私了
little selfish and a bit much, even for you.
为什么选择大脑
Why the mind?
- 什么 - 小詹 为什么会选择这个行业
- What? - Jamie, why the mind?
你明明可以从那么多种行业中做选择...
Of all the professions you could have picked...
为什么偏偏选择与我同行
why choose the one that I'm in?
我是神经化学专家
I am a neurochemist.
我也是名医生
I am a medical doctor.
那你可不是名好医生
You're not a very good medical doctor.
你连希波克拉底誓言都给忘了
You're forgetting the Hippocratic Oath,
也许你压根就不知道
if you ever knew it.
医生保证遵守医生职业道德的誓言
"首要之务 就是不伤害患者"
"First do no harm."
你并没有在保护里头的那些人
You're not protecting those people in there.
不要再贬低我了
Stop diminishing me!
你为什么就不相信我的话呢
Why won't you believe me?
你打给我 让我过来帮你忙
You call me, you ask me to come and help you.
可你为什么就不要听自己妈妈的话呢
Why won't you ever listen to your mother?
因为你是名贼糟糕的母亲
Because you are an awful mother!
因为你抛下我独自一人
Because you left me alone,
因为你让我失去了父亲
and you drove my father away,
因为你老在我的床上睡觉 次数多到都不正常了
and you slept in my bed way too much,
因为你还会对一个孩子说很多不合时宜的话
and you said things that should never be said to a child.
还有 在我人生最开心的那一天
Ugh. And on the happiest day of my life,
也就是在我接管这间试验室的那天
the day I was handed this lab,
你所能想到的唯一能对我说的话就是
the only thing that you could think to say to me
我所感受到的快乐 全都是... 是幻想
was that my happiness was all just a fucking ill... illusion.
我看不...
I can't...
我看不到了
I can't see.
看不到什么了
Can't see what?
- 我看不到 - 我的立场已表明得很清楚了
- I can't see. - Well, I made it perfectly clear.
我失明了
I've gone blind!
- 诶 刚刚... - 我的天
- Oh. Well, just... - Oh, my God!
- 先冷静下来 - 我要失明了
- Calm down now. - I've gone blind!
- 先深呼吸 这... - 我看不到了!
- Just take a deep breath. It's... - I can't see!
- 不是的 只是... - 安祖米
- No, it's... - Azumi!
这是由精神压力所引起的
It's psychosomatic.
你的视力完全没问题的
Your eyes are perfectly good.
我根本不相信身心性反应的存在
I don't believe in psychosomatic conditions.
让... 让我抱抱你
Let... let me hug you.
- 不要 别抱我 - 让我抱抱你
- No! Don't hug me. - Let me hug you.
- 放开我 - 会...
- Get off of me! - It will...
这只是精神性压力
This is psychosomatic.
是你 我成为残疾都是因为你
You've maimed me!
你到底都对我做了些什么
What have you done to me?
你都干了什么
What have you done?
你把我变成了怪物
You've made me into a monster!
妈 我看不见了
I can't see, Mom.
- 你是不是... - 你赶快放开我
- Are you... - I need you to let go of me right now.
- 求你了 - 你不需要那些药
- Please! - You don't need those pills.
哎哟喂 他竟然花了整整两天才把这玩意搞砸
Took that man two whole days to blow this motherfucker up.
- 这能把你治好 - 可不是嘛
- This will heal you. - Mm-hm.
你必须死 斯♥诺♥里
You must die, Snorri.
嗨
Hi.
如果你是来杀我的 就动手吧
I do not care if you are here to kill me.
反正我也打算自尽呢
I was already going to kill myself.
我是冒着暴露身份的危险来帮你的 斯♥诺♥里
I am risking my cover to help you, Snorri.
中情局派我来当你的护卫者
The CIA has ordered me to be your escort,
因为考虑到外星人就快要大规模入侵了
what with the looming alien invasion and all.
你干掉的那个
That squishy little space man
黏糊外星人可不是来帮助人类的
you killed was not here to help humanity.
它们那一族人打算把人类剁了
He and his species want to filet and sell humankind
做成异星风味肉 畅销银河系
as exotic meats across the galaxy.
它是来灭我们族的
He was here to kill us all.
更糟的是 这小混♥蛋♥在被你干掉之前
And unfortunately, the little fucker
已经把密♥码♥传给了班纳
passed the codes to Banner before you popped him.
别说了
No!
不许你说我朋友厄尼坏话
Forbidden speech about my dear friend Ernie!
它是我认识的朋友中
He was the most gentle,
最温柔 最善良 最有爱心的人
empathic, kind little friend I ever had.
它就是个小宝贝 外在内在都很美
He was a babe, he was beautiful.
- 天哪 - 我们一起沿着沙滩漫步
- God. - We would walk along the sand,
它还给我讲了许多星星的秘密
and he would tell me secrets about the stars.
可惜了 那些都是假的
Well, none of it was true.
而且除此之外
And that's not all.
你也不是人类
You're not human.
你确实有人类的躯体
Yes, you have a human body,
但你的意识 却是外星人
but your consciousness is alien.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
坐好了
Just sit still.
真正的你 是来阻止厄尼的
Your true self is here to stop Ernie.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表