剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
I know we've had our problems in the past...
我也从没有为我自身的问题向您道过歉
and I have never said I'm sorry for my part in them.
你在听吗
Hello?
妈妈
Mom.
你在吗
Are you there?
在
Yes.
我在等你的道歉
I'm waiting for you to say you're sorry.
- 我刚刚说了 - 并没有
- I just said it. - Oh, no, no.
你刚才说的是你从来没有说过对不起
You said you never said you were sorry.
快帮我
Help me.
就道歉啊
Say you're sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
可以吗
Okay?
你需要什么 小詹
What do you need, Jamie?
好吧...
Well...
我需要你做你最擅长的事
I need you to do what you do best.
我们现在正处于试验的关键阶段
We're at a critical moment in the trial,
但我们的一名员工因罗伯特的逝去而非常沮丧
and one of our employees is very upset about Robert.
她无法工作
She can't work.
但她对整个计划来说至关重要
But she's vital to the whole operation.
她需要和别人聊一聊
She needs to talk to somebody,
然后她想找你聊
and she's asked for you.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她相信...
She believes...
你是世界上最棒的...
that you are one of the greatest healers...
治疗者之一
ever born.
好吧
Well...
我的日程安排得... 很满
My day is really quite... busy.
那就没事了 是你来不了嘛
Well, that settles it then. You can't come.
但我可以另做些安排
But I couldxa0move a few things around.
我几个小时后就能到你那里
I'll be there in a few hours.
好吧
Okay.
那可真的太好了
That'll be very helpful.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
非常好
Muy bien?
给车加油
Gas up the Miata.
别再躲着我了
Stop avoiding me.
我没有在躲你
I'm not avoiding you.
现在是饭后休闲时间
It's post-dinner relaxation time.
你在生我的气
You're mad at mexa0
是因为我在那段婚姻里对你的态度不好
because of how I treated you in our marriages.
- 什么婚姻 - 别装了
- What marriages? - Stop it.
别让我看起来像个疯子
Don't make me feel crazy.xa0That
这样做很没风度
is not a nice thing to do to a person.
你知道我脑子没坏
You know I have a good brain.
- 嘿 你们在干啥 - 苏 回你自己那里
- Oh, hey. What are you guys doing? - Soo, go in your pod.
好吧
Okay.
你不应该进来这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
拜托 你就不能跟我谈谈吗 来嘛
Come on, will you just talk to me? Please.
没错 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我就知道 你肯定记得
You remember, I knew it.
只有我们之间存在联♥系♥
Don't you think it's strange
其他人都没有 你不觉得很奇怪吗
that we were connected and nobody else was?
或许那是他们实验的一部分
Maybe that's part of their experiment.
与人类建立联♥系♥ 并干扰他们的意志
Connecting people, messing with their heads.
我明白 当初我也这样认为
I know. That's what I thought too.
可当我听到球状星团这一说法时
But then I heard about the globular cluster,
我开始觉得 这也许代表更深层的含义
and I started thinking that maybe this is something deeper.
还有...
And...
关于宇宙的说法...
cosmic...
利用大脑呈现多种现实影像 像变魔术一样
like some multi-reality brain magic shit.
你进来的时候也是那样说的
Like what you were saying when you came in here.
- 你在耍我吗 - 当然不是
- Are you making fun of me? - No.
我们的大脑存在彼此的脑海里 欧文
Our brains were inside each other's brains, Owen.
我在想办法弄清楚究竟是怎么回事
I'm trying to figure out what happened.
我打算今晚离开这里
I think I'm gonna leave tonight.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得不好玩
This isn't fun for me.
过去的种种恩怨情仇都一骨碌被扒出来
It's dredging up a lot of old stuff.
我家有官司缠身 我走不开
I'm in the middle of this legal thing with my family.
他们想让我为兄弟作证
They want me to testify for my brother.
不惜撒谎也要帮他摆脱这场官非
Lie for him to keep him out of trouble.
詹姆斯
James.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
你们完成工作了吗
You've had work done?
没有
No.
看上去不错
Looks nice.
你的男妓朋友不能入内
Your prostitute friend will not be allowed to come in.
到车里等我
Espera en el carro.
该怎么称呼你
And you are?
藤田博士
Dr. Fujita.
很高兴认识你
How nice for you.
我喜欢有序的感觉
I like order.
我喜欢提前安排好自己的生活
I like to know what my day is gonna be.
我喜欢我的公♥寓♥
I like my apartment,
还有我的工作
my job.
就是平淡如水的...
Just a normal...
生活 这就是我想要的
life. That's all I want.
可是 这不正是治疗的目的吗
But isn't that sort of what therapy is about?
把过去都翻出来才能对症下药
Dredging up old stuff.
我更喜欢平和的方式
I like it when it's calm.
例如身处安静的房♥间
In a quiet room,
而不是跟皮草商玩冲♥锋♥枪♥
not with fur lords shooting Uzis
又或者 是去找什么奇怪的书本章节
or magical chapters of books.
对不起 《堂吉诃德》那部分是我的过去
Sorry, that Don Quixote part was me.
我妹妹十二岁时 读完了这本书
My sister read that when she was 12,
我爸老拿这件事炫耀
and my dad used to go on and on about it,
就是想证明她天资非凡 聪明伶俐
like it was proof of how gifted and smart she was.
我猜这就是你要杀死我司机的原因
I guess that's why you felt the need to shoot my driver over it.
那你还能怎么做
What did you want to do with it?
如果我们当时还在那...
I mean, if we were still in there...
你会怎么利用那个情景
what would you have used it for?
你会让故事怎么发展下去
What fantasy would you have gone into?
挺傻冒的
It's stupid.
你可以跟我说说
You can tell me.
我是你在药测时认识的新朋友
I'm your new pharma-trial friend.
我当时有个想法
I had a plan.
我们会一同去某个地方
We were gonna go somewhere together.
风驰电掣地开着车 开得飞快
We were in a car. We were driving really fast.
因为有人在追我们 我不知道是谁
Someone was chasing us, I don't know who.
感觉像逃亡一样
It felt like an escape.
我在大笑
I was just laughing.
嘴咧得老大
And I had this huge smile on my face.
以至我都觉得有点疼
It hurt it was so big.
就我们两个人...
We were just two people...
相互扶持着
looking out for each other.
挺傻地
It's stupid.
我不觉得傻
That doesn't sound stupid to me.
你们俩是想被赶出去吗
Are you two trying to get kicked out of here?
不想
No.
那就别逼我 长发公主
Don't test me, Rapunzel.
这里严格禁止同居行为
Cohabitation is strictly prohibited.
马上出来
Out.
噢 原来是她
Oh, it's her.
降神会的人来这里干什么
What is the lady from the seance doing here?
她是格雷塔·曼特勒瑞博士
Her name's Dr. Greta Mantleray.
可能她就是那个奇怪博士的妈妈
Maybe it's weird Dr. Guy's Mom.
- 谢谢你 詹姆斯 - 如假包换
- Thank you, James. - She is.
在里头时 我问过他那事了
I asked him in the thing.
是他把一切全搞砸了
He's all fucked up about it.
现在已经是人工智能时代了
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表