剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
Just to get through the post-dinner conversation.
想想吧
Think about it.
说真的...
Seriously...
就算是个假设
as a hypothetical.
比如说今晚我们两个一起离开 就在今晚
Say you and I left, right? Tonight.
我负责搞定护照 新的身份
I got us passports, new identities.
你取出杰德银行账户里所有的钱
You steal all the money from Jed's bank account.
咱们就这么... 干了
We just... do that.
在人生地不熟的地方买♥♥套房♥子
We get a house in the middle of nowhere.
重新开始
Start again.
与不同的人来往
Different people.
那么我们是已婚夫妇吗
Are we a married couple?
我们没有...
We don't...
我们可以是...
We can be, you know...
我们不一定得是夫妻 我们可以是兄弟
We don't have to be. We could be brother,
或者姐妹 或者... 朋友
or sister, or... friends.
那么...
So...
就今晚 说好了
tonight, then,
吃了甜点之后
after dessert?
好
Yeah.
我是认真的 咱俩一起
I'm serious. Let's do it.
你这是在瞎糊弄我呢
You're fucking with me.
还是骗到你了
I got you.
你居然信了
You believed me.
接下来这周肯定会让我很糟心
This week's gonna be a living hell for me.
他肯定能赢的
He'll totally win.
因为他无罪 就不可能给他定罪
He's not guilty. No chance of a conviction.
这一切简直是太侮辱人了
It's all just so humiliating.
我的意思是 这件事已经闹了这么多年了
I mean, it's been going on for fucking ages,
全是为了审讯的这一天
all just for one day in court.
因为不是他做的 所以...
Because he didn't do it, so...
你真这么想吗
You're positive?
真的吗 你实际上是支持他的吗
Right? You were actually with him?
对
Yes.
- 你会走那一步 - 你在说什么
- You would make that move. - What does that even mean?
- "走那一步" - 就是那步...
- "Make that move"? - That's the move...
嘿 欧文 你不是想趁机溜走吧
Hey, Owen, you're not trying to sneak off, are you?
没有 爸爸
No, Dad.
在你走之前 我还需要和你讲点事情
I need a second of your time before you leave.
走啦 孩子们 时间到了
Come on, boys, it's time.
玩博德牌咯
Balderdash!
欧文 你留下来一起玩吧
Owen, you're staying to play.
不行 我 我得走了
No, I-I have to go.
- 我有事... - 你明明超爱玩博德牌
- I have something... - You love Balderdash.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
别扫兴啦 留下来嘛 会很好玩的
Come on, stay, it will be fun.
我对博德牌有很大的意见
I have a fundamental problem with Balderdash.
不得不说 晚饭超级美味
I gotta say, what a delicious meal that was.
- 确实 - 真的很好吃 妈妈 太赞了
- Sure was. - So good, Mom. So good.
- 你以前很喜欢博德牌的 - 不 我没有
- You used to love Balderdash. - Oh, no, I didn't.
有谁想吃冰淇淋吗
Who wants ice cream?
- 谁想吃冰淇淋呀 你想吗 - 我想吃
- Who wants ice cream? Oh, you do? - I do!
没问题 但是我保证
Of course. But whoever's
只有最安静的小朋友才有冰淇淋吃哦 妈妈
the quietest gets ice cream, I promise. Mom.
所以我们到底要不要玩博德牌
Oh, are we playing Balderdash, or what?
其实... 我一直在考虑...
So, um... I've been considering...
考虑离开罗斯福岛吗
Considering leaving Roosevelt Island?
- 不是... - 谢天谢地
- No... - Oh, thank God.
那就让哈尔帮你找个近点的地方
So, have Hal help you find something closer.
- 你要搬得离我们近点吗 - 不是的
- Oh, you moving closer? - I'm not moving closer.
光是认为每个词都是被创造出来的
Crazy to think that every word
这种想法就很疯狂
did get invented.
我得走了 再见
I-I have to go. Goodbye.
等一下 你不想玩博德牌吗
Wait, you're not playing Balderdash?
不了 玩不了 再见
No, I can't. Bye.
欧文 得了吧 你可爱玩博德牌了
Oh, Owen, come on, you love Balderdash.
不 我他妈根本就不爱玩 博德牌就跟屎一样
No, I don't fucking love Balderdash! Balderdash is bullshit.
- 天啊 欧文 - 他没吃药吗
- Jesus, Owen. - Is he off his meds?
我陪你去车站
I'll walk you to the station.
- 别担心欧文叔叔 - 脾气好大
- Don't worry about Uncle Owen. - Aggressive.
他是个怪人 我们该吃冰淇淋了
He's a spaz. We're gonna get ice cream now.
- 是欠钱了吗 - 不是
- Is it a money crisis? - No.
我知道那栋公♥寓♥的房♥租很贵 但...
I know it's an expensive apartment to rent, but...
你是否... 考虑过和别人... 合租呢
Have you... have you thought about a... a roommate?
没有
No.
我不明白你为什么不让我们给你买♥♥套房♥
I don't know why you won't let us just buy you a place.
那样你就会有更多的安全感
That way you'd have more security.
或者说... 你也可以来我们公♥司♥上班啊
Or you... you could come and work for the company.
你的兄弟们都在这
All your brothers do.
我已经答应你了 不是吗
I already agreed, okay?
你没有必要再来收买♥♥我
You don't need to buy me off.
呃... 我... 不明白你的意思...
Uh... I don't... I don't follow you. What...
下周在法庭上...
I will lie for Jed...
我会为杰德作伪证的
next week in court.
我明白你们对我的期望
I get the expectation.
那并不是期望 欧文 那是个礼物
It's not an expectation, Owen, it's a gift.
你为弟弟提供了一份不在场证明 这是份礼物
You are giving your brother the gift of an alibi.
那个女的是机会主义者 是她试图钻空子
This woman is an opportunist. She sees an in.
而你在保护你弟弟
You're protecting him.
保护这个家
You're protecting the family.
我明白 我知道这听起来让你感到很困惑
I know, I know, it sounds muddled,
但这就是现实 欧文
but that is the way reality works, Owen.
现实是什么 老爸
How's that, Dad?
会... 会做一些调整
With... with adjustments.
顺便告诉你 我找到新工作了
Just so you know, I got a new job.
是吗 是... 什么工作
Oh? What... what job?
从商吧... 市场营销
Business... marketing.
跟旅行有关 所以下周我会出差几天
It involves travel, so I'll be gone a couple days next week,
但审讯那天我会回来的
but I'll be back in time for the trial.
还有...
And...
如果联♥系♥不到我的话也不要担心
don't worry if you can't reach me.
有人发明了一种新型无线电
Someone invented a new kind of ham.
那... 那真的太棒了 欧文
That's... that's wonderful, Owen.
那... 那... 那真的很棒
That's... that's... that's great.
米尔格里姆家的人 都是最出色拔尖的
Milgrim men, we always come out on top.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
好了
All right.
嘿 科尔比 这是特里斯坦500号♥
Hey, Colby, it's a Tristan 500.
- 清扫中 - 不可以踢也不可以舔哦
- Cleaning in progress. - No kicking and licking.
环境卫生
内伯叮制药生物科技有限公♥司♥
在内伯叮制药生物科技有限公♥司♥
Find the end of your rainbow
找到你们彩虹的尽头
at Neberdine Pharmaceutical and Biotech.
伙计 你来报哪个部门的
Psst, buddy. Which one are you here for?
那张表上应该有
It should be on the form right there.
上面写的是 呃 U.L.P
It says, uh, U.L.P.
我也一样
Me too.
那是个不错的部门
That's a good one.
干大事的时候到了
It's the big time.
准备好 可以狠狠地赚一笔了
Get ready to make a lot of fuckin' money.
卡罗尔·库迪 卡罗尔·库迪
Carol Cuddy. Carol Cuddy,
请到D.M.三号♥测试房♥间
please report to D.M. Test room three
进行A.E.B第一阶段测试
for A.E.B Phase I.
那些炸♥弹♥是什么意思
What do the bombs mean?
高度危险 正因如此才贼赚钱啊
High-risk. That's where the dollars come from.
很明显 他们的这些新药
Apparently, they're havin'
可能存在某些问题
some kind of problem with this new drug.
我觉得你应该让我再做一次
I think you should let me do it again.
药效特大 还会致幻
Strong stuff. Very trippy shit.
- 负责批准这一切的人是谁 - 你就不怕吗
- Who's in charge of the red light? - That doesn't bother you?
- 不啊 - 我他妈就不明白了
- No. - I don't fucking understand.
没有风险 就没有收益
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表