剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
父爱之家
是你来了
为什么要选冻上的呢
斯♥诺♥尔 阿哥纳森家来自冰岛的鱼
像天选之子一样享受美食
糖果城
纯蔗糖
赶快预定吧
U.L.P.第三阶段测试
故事从这里开始
It begins like this.
二十亿年前 一只变形虫
Two billion years ago, an amoeba.
等等 我们... 重新来 我省略太多了
Wait, let's... let's back up. I've skipped too many connections.
从无到有... 一瞬间...
Out of nothing,
所有东西都成形了
in an instant... everything.
物质和能量的一场无限狂欢
An infinite cosmic orgy of matter and energy,
一起摩擦 碰撞 碾压
rubbing, bumping, and grinding together.
如果没有天体碰撞
There would be no galaxies, no suns, no planets,
就不会有银河 太阳 星球 生命
no life without collisions of heavenly bodies.
再说回变形虫
Back to our amoeba.
它以独特的能力吞噬细菌
It engulfs a bacterium with unique powers,
然后... 就这样
and... voila.
地球上第一个能进行光合作用的生物体出现了
Earth's first photosynthesis-enabled organism.
可能是偶然
Maybe it was chance.
也可能是必然
Maybe it was inevitable.
这一只变异的变形虫
This one changed amoeba
成为了地球上每一株植物的始祖
becomes the ancestor of every living plant on Earth,
植物又为地球提供了大量的氧气...
which in turn floods the planet with oxygen...
为所有的生命铺好了道路...
paving the way for every other form of life we know...
带来了更多的灵魂 更多的联♥系♥
leading to more souls, more connections,
也由此衍生出更多的新世界
and therefore more new worlds branching outward from the first.
当这些自然的力量交汇时
These forces of nature, when they converge,
无论是天体的碰撞 还是生物的结合
be they astronomical collisions, biological unions,
都证实了我们之间相互联♥系♥的无限可能
demonstrate the infinite potential of our connections.
这一真理同样适用于人心
This truth also extends to the human heart.
来包肖顿丝
Pack of Stuttons.
无意冒犯 但你准备怎么付钱
No offense, but how are you gonna pay for these?
我打算用"招财哥"来支付
I'm gonna use an adBuddy to cover this purchase.
那些混♥蛋♥会录下顾客的对话
Those assholes record client conversations.
不接受"招财哥"
国家欲望俱乐部
National Database of Desires.
那个商人 你听说过吗
The businessmen, ever hear of it?
他们比你还了解你自己
They know you better than you know you.
- 好的 - 这不是阴谋
- Okay. - It's not a conspiracy,
只是个阴谋论
just a conspiracy theory.
假设是...
Hypothesis...
所有的灵魂都在等待着连接
all souls are on a quest to connect.
而推论是...
Corollary...
我们的大脑不会察觉到这个需求
our minds have no awareness of this quest.
纽约邮报
你知道大部分硬币
Did you know that most quarters
都被人吃进去又拉出来过吗
have been swallowed and defecated by a human?
假设是... 几乎所有的世界
Hypothesis... all the worlds that almost were
都和我们的世界一样重要
matter just as much as the world we're in.
而推论是...
Corollary...
这些隐藏的世界会给我们带来巨大的伤痛
these hidden worlds cause us great pain.
... 没有钱包 没有鞋子
...no wallet, no shoes.
完全不知道我是怎么到波兰的
No idea how I even really got to Poland in the first place.
伙计 我跟你说
Bro, I'm telling you,
这绝对是超级不可思议的
this was seriously such a crazy situation.
从波兰... 我当时在...
Th... From Poland... I was in...
我完全不知道... 我是怎么到那里的
I had no idea... I had no idea how I got there.
同志情谊 心灵相通
Camaraderie, communion,
家庭 友谊 爱情 你拥有什么
family, friendship, love, what have you.
如果没有联♥系♥ 我们会迷失
We're lost without connection.
更多分享 更多欢乐
... 维持关系是困难的
...relationships are tough.
谢谢你 我的代理朋友
Thank you, Friend Proxy.
一个人待着... 挺难受的
It's quite terrible... to be alone.
不是所有的拥抱都一样
简单来说 我的目标就是消灭所有...
Put simply, my goal is to eradicate all...
不必要和无用的痛苦
unnecessary and inefficient forms of human pain.
药到病除
Forever.
我们必须摒弃我们的痛苦
We must evolve past our suffering.
这些是垃圾 不是救济品 快闪开吧
It's trash, not a handout. Let's move it.
你是干什么的 警♥察♥吗
What are you, a cop?
反正工作性质也差不多 快走吧
Not much of a difference authority-wise. Let's go.
米尔格里姆工业
我在此方面的研究...
My research into this matter is...
当然了 还在进行中
of course, ongoing.
《狂想》 第一季第一集 天选之人
证人已经宣誓了
The witness has already been sworn in.
米尔格里姆先生 你可以向法♥院♥说明
Mr. Milgrim, can you state for the court
你与被告杰德·米尔格里姆先生的关系吗
your relationship with the defendant, Mr. Jed Milgrim?
他是...
He's, um...
- 他是我的弟弟 - 谢谢
- He's my brother. - Thank you.
你曾被捕过吗
Have you ever been arrested?
- 没有 - 你结婚了吗
- No. - Are you married?
- 没有 - 有孩子吗
- No. - Children?
没有
No.
可以跟我们说说十年前
And can you tell us about the psychotic break
你所经历的那次精神崩溃吗
that you experienced roughly ten years ago?
- 不是吧 - 我就是问问
- Really? - I'm just asking.
他们真的会这么问吗 爸爸 不是吧
That's how they're gonna start? Dad, come on.
这并不意味着
It doesn't necessarily mean
审讯也会这么进行 欧文
that it'll be like that in the trial, Owen,
但是检察官有时候...
but, uh, sometimes prosecutors, they...
会另辟蹊径...
they try atypical inroads...
让你露出破绽
to crack you.
所以我们要... 做好万全的准备
That's why we... we have to prep for the unexpected.
可以继续了吗
Can you resume, please?
你曾因为精神问题住院治疗过吗
Have you ever been hospitalized for mental illness?
是的 十年前
Yes, ten years ago.
请给我们讲一讲当时的情况
Please explain what happened.
我住院了...
I was hospitalized...
接受了治疗...
and medicated...
然后...
and...
我只记得这些了
that was the last episode I had.
这难道不就是妄想性精神病的症状吗
Wasn't the nature of this psychosis delusional?
你有时候会觉得自己
That you sometimes thought
看到了你弟弟 即使他并不在那里
you saw your brother when he wasn't there?
不一定是
Not exactly.
说不就行了
Just say no.
那你的精神病有些什么症状
Then what was the nature of this psychosis?
欧文 你不认为自己的精神疾病
Owen, don't you think that your mental illness
会使你失去
should disqualify you from
为你弟弟作证的资格吗
testifying as a witness on your brother's behalf?
听着 现在真正重要的只有一个问题
Look, there's only one question here that really matters.
欧文 你知道什么是真实的吗
Owen, do you know what is real?
百分之百清楚
One hundred percent.
我的精神很正常
I'm compos mentis.
欢迎来到纽约
Welcome to New York.
这就是超自♥由♥女神像了 当当当
And this is Statue of Extra Liberty. Da.
超自♥由♥女神像 就是这名字
Statue of Extra Liberty. Okay.
你那调皮哥哥的审讯准备如何了
How'd the trial prep go for a naughty brother?
你有告诉他们我的事吗
Did you tell them about me?
你不应该出现在这
You're not supposed to be here.
不错 你还知道对暗号♥
Good. You're still using the code words,
尽管从技术层面上来说 我是隐形之身
even though I am technically invisible.
欧文 这周对你来说 挺特殊的嚯
Owen, this week must be a doozy for you, huh?
你以为你摆脱了我 但我有新的消息
You thought you were rid of me, but I have new information.
这次我知道了
This time I know.
你是天选之人 拯救世界就靠你了
You've been chosen to save the world.
你会成为英雄的
You're gonna be a hero.
可我不想 我不想
I don't want this. I don't want it.
我真的不想
I don't want this.
这次任务的细节
The details of the mission
会由一名女特工告诉你
will be delivered to you by an agent, a woman.
相信我 你看她一眼 就能认出来了
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表