剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
No risk, no reward.
我也应该是试验对象的其中一员
I'm supposed to be part of the trial.
- 我很抱歉 - 这他妈的就是鬼扯
- I'm sorry. - This is fucking bullshit.
约翰·马洛利 请到D.M.一号♥测试房♥间
John Mallory, please report to D.M. Test room one.
约翰·马洛利 请到D.M.测试一号♥房♥间
John Mallory, please report to D.M.
测试房♥一号♥将进行卢米第三阶段测试
Test room one for Rumi Phase III.
潘翠霞 潘翠霞
Patricia. Patricia.
老板就在旁边
I got bosses around.
- 我得去参加那场研究会了 - 女士
- I have to get into that study. - Ma'am?
你有个女儿 她的名字是厄丝奈维
You have a daughter. Her name is Usnavy,
她读的是亨特学院
and she goes to Hunter College.
欧文·米尔格里姆 请到D.M.五号♥测试房♥
Owen Milgrim, please report to D.M. Test room five.
欧文·米尔格里姆 请到D.M.五号♥测试房♥
Owen Milgrim, please report to D.M.
进行U.L.P.筛查检验
Test room five for U.L.P. Screening.
史蒂文·麦克杜格尔 请到八号♥测试房♥间
Steven McDougal, please report to test room eight.
史蒂文·麦克杜格尔 请到
Steven McDougal, please
八号♥测试房♥间进行M.S.一代第二阶段测试
report to test room eight for M.S. One Phase II.
毫无意义
Unnecessary.
请用一种感情作回答 不要进行描述
Try to answer with an emotion, rather than a description.
呃... 冷静
Uh... calm.
正义
Justice.
- 这是个性化测试吗 - 不是
- Is this personalized somehow? - No.
注意力集中在回答问题上
Focus on your answers.
- 窒息感 - 很好
- Suffocated. - Good.
现在 米尔格里姆先生...
Now, Mr. Milgrim...
在我问你最后一个问题时
please turn your attention to me
请把注意力集中到我身上
as I ask you this final question.
你要问了吗
Are you gonna ask it?
这样会取消我的资格吗
Does that disqualify me?
你的身体防护机制是可替代的
Your defense mechanisms are fungible.
你被录用了
You've been accepted.
在内伯叮制药生物科技有限公♥司♥
Find the end of your rainbow
找到你们彩虹的尽头
at Neberdine Pharmaceutical and Biotech.
别再盯着我看了
Stop looking at me.
你... 你...
Did... did you...
你老公是不是最近死了
Did you lose your husband recently?
你老公是不是最近死了
Did you lose your husband recently?
没有
No.
- 可我看见... - 别烦我
- But I just saw... - Leave me alone.
你是在希尔顿海德岛打高尔夫的吗
Do you play golf in Hilton Head?
我会杀了你的
I'll kill you.
我有枪
I have a gun.
请注意 所有参加U.L.P.
Attention, please, all participants
第三测试阶段的成员
in the U.L.P. Phase III trial,
请留意你们的挂牌
please look at your lanyards.
如果你的牌号♥是单数
If you are an odd number,
请到接收区排队
please line up at the intake corridor.
稍后将轮到双数牌号♥的成员
All even numbers will be next.
我是杰德
It's Jed.
不是啦 我是格里姆松
No, it's Grimsson.
我长胡子了 别 不要说话 淡定点
Mustache. No, don't say anything. Just be cool.
模式就是模式
The pattern is the pattern.
是模式把你带到这来的
The pattern got you here.
继续相信模式
Keep trusting the pattern.
现在她就是你的管♥理♥员♥
She's your handler now.
她有种难以形容的魅力
She has a certain je ne sais quoi.
但她终究不是奥利维亚
She's no Olivia, though.
主动跟她联♥系♥ 记得用暗号♥
Make contact with her. Use the code phrase.
如果你的牌号♥是单数 请到接收区排队
If you are an odd number, please line up at the intake corridor.
模式就是模式 我知道这一切好像都说不通
The pattern is the pattern. I know it doesn't make sense.
即使到现在我也觉得不合常理
It doesn't make sense to me either right now,
可最终它一定会的
but it will.
继续勇往直前
Keep going forward.
主动...
Just reach out...
和她联♥系♥
and make contact.
所有单数牌号♥成员 到接收区排队
All odd numbers, line up by the intake corridor.
你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
对不起
Sorry.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特 醒醒
Robert, wake up.
单数号♥都到齐了
The odds are here.
好的
Okay.
让我们完成此次试验吧
Let us complete this trial
同样的错误不可犯第二次 长官
with none of the old problems, sir.
是的 藤田博士
Yes, Dr. Fujita.
同样的错误不可犯第二次
None of the old problems.
当进入到公共区域后
As you enter the common room,
你们将会发现密封舱上的号♥码
you will notice there are numbers on the pods.
舱号♥与你们挂牌上的数字相对应
The pod numbers correspond with the numbers on your lanyards.
请找到你们各自的密封舱
Please go to your pod.
从此它将成为你们的新家
That will be your home
在接下来的日子里 你将与大家共同生活
for the duration of your stay here with us.
如果未经允许
Leaving your pod at any unauthorized moment
你就擅自离开密封舱 试验将立即中止
will result in the termination of your stay here at this trial,
同时 你也会因此而让自己
as well as bringing shame
陷入羞愧不已的窘境
and humiliation upon you.
一旦找到了自己的密封舱
Once you reach your pod, an orderly will approach
勤务人员将要求检查你的行囊
and begin to inspect your bag.
一旦勤务人员检查过你的行囊
Once the orderly has inspected your bag,
你就要把它放到自己的储物柜里
you will put your bag in your locker.
以上步骤完成后 请跟这位先生联♥系♥
Once you have done that, make your way to this gentleman.
他将为你们分发制♥服♥
He will give you your uniform,
以及内伯叮的专利品牌鞋
as well as your patented Neberdine shoes,
即使在试验结束后 这鞋子也不能带走
which you cannot take with you at the end of the trial.
一旦你领♥取♥了制♥服♥和鞋
Once you have your uniforms and your shoes,
你便可回到自己的密封舱内
you will make your way back to your pods,
最后你要在舱内换好衣服
then you will get in your pods and change clothes in your pods.
因为在公共区域里不允许换装
There will be no changing in the commons.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
套套是违♥禁♥品♥
Condoms are contraband.
安全第一嘛
Safety first.
那边的红旗已有明示规定
That's a red flag right there.
这里禁止任何亲密行为
Intimacy in this facility is off-limits.
也禁止密封舱内出现同居行为
There will be no cohabitation inside the pods.
宵禁一旦生效 就不准开灯
Once the curfew starts, lights go out.
你根本就不应该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
拜托了
Please.
我的指令是什么
What are my instructions?
模式就是模式
The pattern is the pattern.
你是我的接头人 我的指令呢
You're my contact. What are my instructions?
关掉模式 关掉...
Please turn off the pattern. Please turn off...
- 欧文 - ... 日程安排较紧
- Owen. - ...Tight schedule.
我们会通知各位的用餐时间
We will tell you when there is mealtime.
你的指令就是回到你的密封舱 等我的信♥号♥♥
Your instructions are to go back to your pod and await my signal.
... 两套蚀刻素描以及一套布莱特玩具
...two Etch A Sketches and one Lite-Brite.
请不要争抢玩具
Please don't fight over them.
我将要拯救世界
I'm going to save the world.
我们也会通知各位娱消遣乐的时间
We will tell you when there's recreation time.
- 对 - 我们会通知各位...
- Yes. - We will also tell you when...
你将要拯救世界
You're gonna save the world.
我们还会通知各位的休息时间
And we will tell you when to sleep.
可你不能暴露我们的身份
But not if you blow our cover.
... 众望所归 谢谢
...expecting. Thank you.
大家都满意吗
Is that working for you?
好 我懂了
Okay, I understand.
万一你进入密封舱时 觉得有困难
If you're having trouble getting into your pod,
可以用舱体下面的那个小梯子
there is also a little ladder
它可以帮助你进入舱内
underneath that will help you get into your pod.
同时请注意 从现在开始
Also note, from here on in,
你的称呼就是挂牌上的数字
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表