剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
You'll know her when you see her, trust me.
跟她联♥系♥就好
Just make contact with her.
模式就是模式
The pattern is the pattern.
她会给你进一步的指示
She'll reach you for further instructions!
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up!
欢迎 请选择开始
Welcome. Please make a selection to begin.
您已选择单程票
You selected single ride.
请选择付款方式
How will you pay?
您选择了用信♥用♥卡♥支付
You selected credit.
请刷♥卡♥
Please swipe now.
交易失败 资金不足
Declined. Insufficient funds.
请问您想用"招财哥"来充值吗
Would you like to use an ad Buddy to add funds?
是或否
Yes or no?
厌倦了这里吗 单程机票起价1799美元
Tired of here? One way flights starting at $1799
欢迎
Welcome.
"招财哥"
Ad buddy
... 列车已进站...
...train now arriving...
请不要靠近站台边缘
Please step away from the platform edge.
好的 米尔格里姆先生
Okay, Mr. Milgrim,
请注意听我接下来要说的话
I'm gonna need your attention.
"当悲剧发生时
"When tragedy strikes others,
直至这一刻 你都是手足无措的..."
it's sometimes hard to know what to do until now..."
欧文
Owen.
"父爱之家 要不要考虑一下
"Daddy's Home. Consider
做一名临时的志愿者 成为邮购丈夫
becoming a temporary volunteer mail-order husband
改善你周围那些伤心欲绝的家庭的生活"
and changing the lives of a heartbroken family in your region."
好了 接下来
Okay, well, up next,
我们这还有关于内伯叮制药公♥司♥的信息
we got something called Neberdine Pharmaceuticals.
"下午好 欧文
"Good afternoon, Owen.
你知道你的租金
Did you know that your rent comprises 87.2
占你年收入的百分之八十七点二吗
percent of your annual income?"
这是真的吗
Is that actually true?
我刚搬进了自己的家
I just moved into my own place.
如今在曼哈顿啊...
Manhattan these days...
我连一间地下仓库都要负担不起了
I'm over in an underground warehouse unit.
在霍博肯
Hoboken.
- 其实我住在罗斯福岛 - 好吧...
- I actually live in Roosevelt Island. - Okay, well...
唔 我们再看看 哇哦
Uh, let's see. Oh-ho-ho.
"职业生涯中会受到一次强烈的打击
"A catastrophic interruption in your professional life,
强迫性休假 可能会毁了你
like a furlough, could ruin you.
有没有考虑过要通过
Ever thought about supplementing
参加药物实验来增加收入呢"
your income with pharmaceutical testing?"
代理朋友
Friend Proxy.
"厌倦了将时间和精力消耗在交朋友上吗"
"Tired of spending your time and energy making friends?"
"父爱之家"很高兴
And that is why Daddy's
欢迎您的加入 米尔格里姆先生
Home is happy to welcome you, Mr. Milgrim.
我还要给搬家费吗
And I'd have to cover relocation costs?
哪怕死者可能债务缠身 死后也得由我负责吗
And inherit any potential debt of the deceased.
这是什么鬼逻辑
That doesn't make sense.
所以 您是同意了吗
So, that's a yes?
同意什么
To what?
因为这逻辑性很强啊
It makes perfect sense.
我们能让你成为英雄诶
We are offering you heroism.
以后这就是你的办公区了
So this is your office area.
再强调一遍 重点在于承诺
Again, it's a question of commitment.
你的广♥告♥让人产生误解
Your ad is misleading,
因为照你所说 这是一次当志愿者的机会
'cause you refer to it as a volunteer opportunity,
但最后我却得给钱
but in the end I'd have to pay.
但是你得想想你会得到哪些收获
But think about what you'd be getting.
- 一个孤独的 需要帮助的妻子 - 是的
- A wife, lonely, in need. - Yeah.
- 欧文 你已经不能反悔了 - 我得挂了
- Owen. It's a done deal. - I have to go.
罗佐从上到下 不论姓名 赶走了很多人
Rozo did the anonymous hammerhead from the top down
然后回来的时候还拿着一支十二发子弹的短枪
and came back with a 12-bullet short-termer.
- 什么时候 - 他们将模式随机化了
- When? - Well, they randomized the pattern.
从今天早上开始
We've sent out 30 memos on it
我们已经发出去了三十份备忘录
since this morning.
呃 那这次强迫性休假会持续多久
Um, so this furlough, how long does it last?
- 是暂时的 - 好的
- It's temporary. - Right.
那... 我什么时候能回来
So... when am I back?
噢 我不清楚 我刚开玩笑的
Oh, I don't know. I was kidding.
可能这次休假是永久性的吧
It's probably permanent.
我是在学习你的幽默方式
I was using your kind of humor,
你刻意去说一些假话忽悠人 却没人笑
when you say something you don't mean and nobody laughs.
这... 呃 挺好的 我只是
It's... Yeah, it's okay. I'll just...
我只是在想我的存款
I'll just dip into my savings.
拜拜
Bye.
模式就是模式
The pattern is the pattern
好了 欧文
Okay, Owen.
- 你知道我想做什么吗 - 做什么
- Do you know what I want to do? - Yes.
你确定你真的知道我想做什么吗
Are you sure you know what I want to do?
是的
Yes.
这种消除精神控制的方法
The way this deprogramming works,
并不是一夜之间就能完成的
it's not an overnight fix.
你必须得把它当成咒语一样
You have to listen to it like a mantra.
如果你开始产生怀疑了
If you start feeling paranoid,
马上放这盘带子 知道了吗
you play this tape right away, okay?
好
Okay.
现在 一旦我说了些不符实的话
Now, stop me when I say something
就立马让我停下
that's not true.
那个世界给你传递了消息
The world sends you messages.
没错
Yes.
文字交流往往都是加过密的
Words are often code words,
或是传递能解开重要秘密的短语
or pass phrases for important secrets.
没错
Yes.
有位兄弟来拜访你了
You're visited by a brother
可你家族中没有任何人认识他
no one else in your family is aware of.
他是你兄弟杰德的复♥制♥品
A facsimile of your brother Jed.
- 没错 - 他向你传达了消息
- Yes. - He sends you messages.
是一份必须由你去完成的重要任务的指令
Instructions for important missions you must accomplish.
用以窥测不为人知的真♥相♥
To see the deeper truth.
他对你说 你命中注定会有一番大作为
He tells you you're meant to do something big,
且将影响整个世界
something that matters to the world,
以及你也不会孤军奋战
and that you're not meant to do it alone.
你只需要一个志同道合的伙伴
All you need is a partner.
没错
Yes.
你向我作出了保证 也对自己作出了承诺
You made a promise to me, and you made a promise to yourself.
你向我保证过 我们会一起在
You promised we'd golf together
希尔顿海德岛打高尔夫球
in Hilton Head.
你感觉的到自己周围危机四伏
You sense danger all around you,
却依旧泰然自若
but you stay disciplined.
一场战斗迫在眉睫
A fight's coming.
甚至比这个世界更加重要
Something even bigger than this world.
不排除扩散至其它星系的可能性
Possibly extending to multiple galaxies.
- 第四层到了 欢迎乘坐 - 没错
- Fourth floor. Thank you. - Yes.
给我滚远点 多诺万
Fuck off, Donovan.
那个... 我是欧文
It's, uh... Owen.
全名是欧文·米尔格里姆...
Owen Milgrim...
给我滚远点 多诺万
Fuck off, Donovan.
算了
Never mind.
很好
Good.
有人在旁倾听的感觉 是否不错呢
Does it feel good to be heard?
没错
Yes.
得知自己并不是唯一一个
Does it feel good to know
知道这信息的人后 是否感觉不错呢
that you're not alone with this information?
是的
Yeah.
你会完成自己的使命吗
Will you complete your mission?
或许吧
Maybe.
我是值得被你信任的信使吗
Am I a trusted messenger?
是的
Yes.
很好 接下来我将给予你正式的指令
Good. Then here are your real instructions.
跟着我念
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表