剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
This is...
这才是真的欧文
This is real Owen.
哦 他们把我送进了精神病院吗
Oh, they had me committed?
这不可能是巧合
There's no way this is a coincidence.
这是... 这是个信♥号♥♥ "碰碰租友"版欧文
This... This is a sign, Friend Proxy Owen.
也许这个世界并不完全是一团糟
Maybe the universe isn't total chaos.
真令人宽慰呵
That's comforting.
我们快抓紧时间吧
Let's do this.
嘿
Hey!
好吧 我本来就没想过要进来
Oh, I wasn't going to get in any way.
音乐开始
Cue the music.
主角闪亮登场
There she goes.
好吧 似乎不太会开手动挡的车
Okay, can't really drive stick.
被困在布希维克区了
Stuck in Bushwick.
妈的 这是什么操蛋人生啊
God, I hate my fucking life.
你好
Hello.
请您去那里登记 并接受安检
Would you sign in and check your bag, please?
好的
Oh, sure.
这是给您的 先生
For you, sir.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey, there. - Hello.
我来看看我的侄女
Just here to visit my niece.
我的丈夫已经在里面了 所以...
My husband is already inside, so...
我迟到了 完蛋了
I'm late. I'm in trouble.
- 给你 谢谢 - 一切正常嚯
- Here you go. Thank you. - All good?
- 好 我应该从哪里走 - 就那里
- Okay, where should I go? - Right here.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干嘛呢 欧文
What the fuck are you doing here, Owen?
我要换座位了
Moving benches.
我的家人把我送进了这里
My family had me committed.
我知道啊 傻瓜
I know that, idiot.
我的意思是 你为什么会出现在这里
I mean, what are you doing inxa0here?
这甚至都不是公立的
This isn't even a state-runxa0facility.
我疯了
I'm crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥才没有疯呢 欧文
You're not fucking crazy, Owen.
只是有一点点疯狂
Come on, you're just kind of crazy.
我威胁了一些有权有势的人
I made some threats to powerful people.
我把炭疽寄给了州长
I sent anthrax to the governor.
那是你哥哥做的
Your brother did that.
我大学的时候...
I had a blip...
精神失常过 所以我的确该待在这里 我病了
in college. I should be here. I'm sick.
好吧
Okay.
也许这是给你的诊断
Maybe you're diagnosed,
也许你需要药物治疗
maybe you need to be medicated,
但是...
but this...
但这对我没有用 欧文
This does not work for me, Owen.
我也不认为这会对你管用
I don't think it works for you either.
就算你看见了不存在的事物又如何
So you saw some things that weren't there. So what?
人们见过天外来客 有过幻听 看到过鬼
People see aliens, people hear voices, people see ghosts.
但这不一样
That's different.
我的神智...
My mind, it...
- 不太正常 - 大家都是这样
- It doesn't work right. - No one's does.
我现在要去洗手间了...
I'm gonna go into that bathroom right there...
三十秒之后
and 30 seconds later,
你也得进去
you're gonna go into that bathroom.
你懂了吗
You get me?
不
No.
有什么问题吗
What is the problem?
我害怕
I'm afraid.
怕什么
Of what?
选项B
Option B.
安妮 每当我认识新的人 或者跟人靠近
Annie, the same thing happens every time I meet someone
都会发生同样的事情
or get close to someone.
我会搞砸
I mess it up.
我会变得郁郁寡欢...
I'm gonna get frustrated...
有天莫名其妙朝你大吼
one day, and yell at you out of nowhere,
仅仅为了某件微不足道的小事
over something insignificant I'm fixated on.
然后你再也不会打回来
And then you'll stop calling back.
你会换号♥码 这会让我心碎
And you'll change your number and it'll break my heart.
如果你不是真的 就轻松多了
It's just easier if you're not real.
但我是真的
But I am real.
你认识我
You know me.
其实你很勇敢 欧文
You're braver than this, Owen.
我永远不会那么对你的
And I will never do that to you.
永不
Never.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
嘿
Hey.
进来
Come in here.
赶紧
Come on.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
我们的侄女在外面 我们是来探望她的
Our niece is out there. We were visiting.
她就是在墙边跳舞的那个人
She's the one dancing by the wall.
探望得不错 但该结束了
It was a great visit, but, you know, it's over now.
你是布鲁斯
And you're Bruce.
我是琳达
I'm Linda.
抱歉这些衣服很奇怪 是我爸爸的
Sorry these are weird. They're my dad's.
欧文 电影里就这么演的 能行的
Owen, I saw this in a movie. It works.
给你
Here.
穿上它们
Put 'em on.
欧文
Owen.
安妮 你为什么会来这里
Annie, why are you here?
因为我是你的朋友
Because I'm your friend.
朋友就该这么做啊
And that's what friends do.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你不是一个人来的吗
Didn't you come in alone?
不是的 我们一起来的 你见鬼了
No, we were together. You're seeing things.
我很确定你是一个人来的
Uh, I'm pretty sure you came in alone.
我很确定她是一个人来的
I'm pretty sure she came in alone.
我看看这上面是怎么登记的
Let me see the sign in sheet.
这是那辆卡车吗
Is that the truck?
是的 是的 我爸爸给我了
Yes, yes, my dad gave it to me.
快进来吧
Just get in.
快走 快点 走 走 走
Let's go, come on. Go, go, go.
门是开的 进来
It's open! Get in!
那是哈珀 是只流浪狗
That's Harpo. She's a rescue.
- 见鬼 - 怎么了
- Dammit. - What's wrong?
我要发动汽车的时候就会这样
This just happens when I try to start cars.
欧文 你会跟我一起去盐湖城吗
Owen, will you go to Salt Lake City with me?
严格来说我没有驾照
I don't technically have a driver's license.
可以可以 但你得先把车发动了
Yes! You've gotta start the car, though.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
走
Go!
好了 好了 好了 可以了
Okay, okay, okay. All right.
安妮 小心点
Annie, be careful!
走 走
Go, go!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 停下来
Hey, hey, stop!
安妮 小心点
Annie, be careful!
我能行 没事的
I got it. We're good.
糟糕 我错过出口了
Shit, I missed the exit.
嘿 停下来
Hey! Stop!
快走 我们没事 我们好得很 很好 拜拜
Let go! We're good. We're fine. We're fine. Bye!
停下来
Stop!
就是这里
This is it.
就是这里
This is it.
不要走开 还没完哦
那是个荒谬的理论
It's a ridiculous theory.
有可能是我妈妈自己编出来的
More something my mother would have cooked up.
- 我想听 - 你想吗
- I'd like to hear it. - Oh, you would?
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表