剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
你为什么不拍照呢
Why wouldn't you take the picture?
我...
Um, I...
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know.xa0I don't know.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
我们老会谈到这个问题
We always get to this spot,
但我们从来没能跨过去
but we never get past it.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这意味着...
It means...
说出你的真心话
say what you really mean.
我不愿意照相
I wouldn't take the picture
是因为你离开纽约伤透了我的心
because it broke my heart that you were leaving New York,
而且... 我再也见不到你了
and... I wasn't gonna get to see you anymore.
只有你才了解全部的我
You were the only one who knew all my stories.
只有你才知道妈妈的事
You were the only person that knew about Mom.
我该怎么做才对呢
How am I supposed to do this?
记得你在妈妈离开的那天...
Remember what you told me...
跟我说的话吗
the day that Mom left?
我们走回了家
We walked back to the house,
你给我展示了该怎么做那个蛋糕
and you showed me how to bake that cake?
我不想说那些
I don't want to say that.
那对我来说没有意义
That's not gonna work for me.
我也累了
I'm tired too.
我想走了
I wanna go.
我说的是 "有时人们会离开 我们却不知所以"
I said, "Sometimes people leave and we don't know why."
祝好运
Good luck.
快点
Come on.
- 我说了切断电源 - 我不能下达这个命令
- I said kill the power. - I can't give that order.
如果我们在艾普西隆代码运行时关机
If we shut down in a code epsilon,
服务器和驱动都会自毁
the servers and drives will all self-immolate.
共七十三次迭代
All 73 iterations.
我们的整个机芯都会被完全摧毁
We will have a complete core meltdown.
如果你不动手
If you won't do it,
那么我自己动手
then I'll do it myself.
在这里
There.
让开 让开 让开
Clear, clear, clear.
救救自己吧
Save yourselves.
詹姆斯
James!
这是你毕生的心血
This is your life's work.
那个房♥间里的人 都签过了同意书
The people in that room, they signed their consent.
他们明白会有怎样的风险
The knew what they were risking.
不要为了六个麦克墨菲
Don't sacrifice the world's pain
置全世界的痛苦于不顾
for six McMurphies.
我必须杀死我的虚拟妈妈 安祖米
I have to kill my simulated mother, Azumi.
真♥他♥妈♥该死
God fucking damn it!
她把所有东西都弄瘫痪了
She's disabled everything.
没有这样的协议
There's no protocol for this.
看到了吗 想杀死母爱不是件容易的事
See? It's not easy to kill a mother's love.
你真是...
You're...
我早就跟他说过了 你知道吗
I told him about that. You know?
- 安祖米 - 你在上面有麻烦了
- Azumi! - You're in trouble up there.
你一直以来的练习就是为了这一刻
This is what you've been practicing for.
- 你已经为此练习了一辈子 - 马上就好
- You've been practicing your whole life. - Almost got it.
只剩下两面了 欧文 加油
Only two sides left, Owen. Come on.
最下面一层已经拼好了
You got the bottom.
把上面的拼好
Build up those sides.
救救他们 欧文
Save 'em, Owen!
你能做到的
You got the cross.
执行地很好
Nicely executed!
她听话了
She's compliant.
安祖米 过来 过来
Azumi, come here. Come here.
把我带去主机那里
Take me to the mainframe.
是后面那一格
It's the next one.
她正盯着我们呢 詹姆斯
She's watching us, James.
如果我们真要这么做 就要快一点
If we're gonna do this, we have to do it fast.
你必须按顺序来
You must follow the sequence!
告诉我数字筋膜在哪里
Guide me to the digital fascia.
不 不要拔那个
No! Don't pull that.
这里
Here.
我抓的是哪里
Where am I?
硅质临时外壳
Silicon temporal housing.
詹姆斯...
James...
请不要因为我的伤心而惩罚我
please don't punish me because I'm sad.
我觉得我能看见了
I think I can see.
我能看见了
I can see.
藤田博士...
Dr. Fujita...
你是准备让我离线吗
are you going to put me under?
对不起
I'm sorry.
那我还会醒过来吗
Will I ever wake up again?
将布尔丘脑和...
Separating the Boolean thalamus...
随机前额皮质区分离
from the stochastic prefrontal cortex.
我试过了
I tried.
我试着帮助她
I tried to help her.
我失败了
I failed.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
你妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
她走了
She's gone.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表