剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表
- You have to say goodbye right now. - No.
- 必须这么做 - 不
- You have to. - No!
你可以永远不说再见
You shouldn't ever have to say goodbye.
我能和你做个交易 安妮 如果你有兴趣的话
I have a deal for you, Annie, if you're interested.
如果说你再也不用回到单调乏味的生活呢
What if I said you never had to return to your drab, gray life?
你那些想要自知自晓的执念...
All that obsession with knowing who you are, knowing yourself...
真正的幸福不是自知
True bliss is not knowing who you are.
真正的幸福是留在这里
True bliss is staying here.
这是我要为你提供的
That's what I have to offer.
安妮 是我 欧文 我变成鹰了
Annie, it's me, Owen, as a hawk!
我没有忘记 我们要互相...
I haven't forgotten, we'll protect each...
她在撒谎 不要和她做交易...
She's lying. Don't make a deal with...
我们把他送回球状星团就好
We'll just send him back to the Globular Cluster.
如果我说 你可以和我们一起留在这里呢
What if I said you could stay here with us?
永永远远
Forever and ever.
和你的妹妹待在一起
Stay with your sister.
不要又这么做 你也想放下 快说再见吧
Don't do this again. You wanna move on. Just say goodbye.
不 不
No. No.
等等 等等 那艾利呢
Wait. Wait, what about Ellie?
艾利
Ellie!
不 不
No! No!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
艾利
Ellie!
不 请等等
No, please wait!
不 艾利 艾利
No! Ellie! Ellie!
艾利 艾利
Ellie! Ellie!
对不起 你误会了
I'm sorry, you misunderstood.
这是我的专属交易
This is an exclusive deal.
我们会永远在一起的
We'll be together forever.
剧集 | 疯子 | 导航列表