剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
It's him.
特丽莎 打电♥话♥通知弗瑞局长
Trisha, get Director Freeh on the phone,
还有洛杉矶警局局长 联航局
L.A.P.D. commissioner, FAA,
司法部长办公室
and alert Janet Reno's office,
明确告知可能有大规模伤亡事件发生
And make it clear we have a potential mass-casualty situation.
一封信寄到了旧金山一家报社
When a letter arrived at a San Francisco newspaper
威胁称要炸掉一架客机
Threatening to blow up an airliner...
据称与校航袭击者特征相符
They say it bears all the marks of the Unabomber.
炸♥弹♥
威胁
校航袭击者
警方认为寄信方
Federal officials believe the sender is the terrorist
就是曾经邮寄炸♥弹♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Who has been sending bombs...
校航袭击者可能打算再次出手
The unabomber appears to be ready to strike again.
这次的目标
This time the threatened target is a jetliner
是一架洛杉矶起飞的客机
flying out of los angeles.
弗雷德里克·本杰明·艾萨克·伍德
Frederick Benjamin Isaac Wood,
联调局 伍德
FBI Wood.
但这些客机的燃油箱都空了
But those were planes with depleted fuel tanks.
-回信地址549 -听我说
- return address 549... - here we're talking about
满油客机遇上炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的碎片会如何
fully fueled jetliners within a shrapnel radius
更何况炸♥弹♥的尺寸和威力都未知
of an explosive device of unknown size and power.
-即将起飞的波音747 -菲尔
- How much fuel is in a 747 that's - Phil.
里装了多少燃油
about to take off?
束流扫描器怎么样了
now tell me where we are on refraction beam scanners.
对 现在你明白了
Right. So now you see...
不行 必须得是可移♥动♥的
No, it's got to be mobile.
你不能把东西带进机场去接受扫描
You can't bring items into the airport to be scanned.
老天 菲尔
Jesus, Phil.
你得在跑道上扫
You got to do it on the runway.
我们得一架一架地排查
We got to just do it plane by plane.
-难以置信 -好 二 一协定
- Unbelievable. - Okay, two-one breach...
卢卡斯 笔借我用一下
Lucas. Hey, can I... can I borrow your pen, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
二 一 三
Two, one, three.
我们进行到百分之三十了
We're at about 30%,
但貌似所有大型数据库都处于在线可用状态
but it looks like all the big databases are up and searchable.
在线系统
国税局 邮♥政♥局♥
IRS, USPS...
国税局 邮♥政♥局♥ 联调局 美国♥军♥队 国安局 社保局
社保号♥码
Social security?
社保系统
搜索中
搜索中
发现匹配
你们知道这意味着什么吗
Do you realize what this means?
这将成为首例由计算机解决的重案
This is gonna be the first major case solved by computer.
如果是这个人的话
If this is the guy.
数据说话 没有如果
There's no if, it's driven by the data.
想象一下政♥府♥掌握的所有居民的信息
Think about all the data the government has on its citizens.
住址 工作信息 服役记录 人口普查
Addresses, employment, military, census.
八十年来 2.5亿人口的资料
Eighty years of data, 250,000,000 people,
却完全利用不起来
But you can't do anything with it
因为信息全都散落在各个系统里
Because it's scattered across dozens of different systems.
所以我才建立了MPP
That's why I built the MPP,
首次将所有数据都融合到一个系统里
to bring all that data together in one place for the first time.
FC的认证号♥码
I mean look, FC's authentication number
很像一串社保号♥码 对吧
looks a lot like a social security number, right?
所以我运行了搜索
So I did a search.
找到了匹配
And it's a match.
这个人叫艾伦·米克斯
The number belongs to a guy named Alan Meeks.
是一名40岁的白人男子
40-year-old white male.
我又搜索了邮♥政♥局♥系统里的数据
Then I crunched the USPS data.
看看米克斯过去30年来的住址
Look where Meeks has been living for the past 30 years.
奥克兰 旧金山
Oakland, San Francisco,
盐湖城 萨克拉门托
Salt Lake City, Sacramento.
这都是炸♥弹♥事件的相关关键地点
It's all the key locations associated with unabom activity.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
他已经在牢里了
He's already in custody.
润技公♥司♥
他们就是在这里逮捕了米克斯
They arrested Meeks right here.
记得这里吗
Recognize the place?
润技 这是休·斯克鲁顿爆♥炸♥案的地点
Yeah, RenTech... It's the site of the Hugh Scrutton Bomb.
校航袭击者造成的首例死亡
The unabomber's first kill
回归犯罪现场
Returning to the scene of the crime.
他们正准备把米克斯提出来供我们审问
They're getting Meeks ready for interrogation right now,
我就能确定他是不是校航袭击者
and I got to know if Meeks is the Unabomber.
他在这里找什么呢
What was he looking for here?
为什么回来 为什么是这里
Why'd you come back? Why this place?
电脑租赁店
Computer rental store.
电脑 技术
Computers. Technology.
这些人对你来说意味着什么
What did these people symbolize to you?
你肯定很早就动身
You got to work early,
没想到店里会有人
You didn't expect them to be there.
十秒二十秒 你只需要这么点时间
10 seconds, 20 seconds... that's all you needed.
但她向外看了一眼
But she looked, and suddenly
校航袭击者突然变成了血肉之躯
the Unabomber was flesh and blood.
成了一个人 而非一个概念 所以你怕了
A man, not a concept, and that's why this scared you so much.
所以你才收手长达六年
That's why you stopped for six years...
休
Hey, Hugh?
润技电脑租赁
菲利斯 你有留凤游乐游戏店的收据吗
Phyllis, do you have that invoice from Phoenix Games and Hobbies?
我想在开门前把东西收拾好
I'm trying to get this stuff out the door before we open.
菲利斯
Phyllis?
你在卫生间吗
Are you in the bathroom?
虽然最终得逞的感觉很好
...even though it felt good to finally succeed.
他是回来重新体会 细细品味
He was reliving it, savoring it.
这是他85年因为目击者而没能完成的事情
Which he never got to do in '85 because of the eyewitness.
米克斯准备好了
Meeks is ready!
我们过去吧
Let's get over there.
这个人很可能就是他
This could really be him.
纯木 看着哭吧 小菲茨
"Pure wood." Read 'em and weep, Fitzy.
他就是校航袭击者
That's the Unabomber.
与
T-h-e-n.
浓与水
Thicker then water.
不是他
It's not him.
就因为一个错别字 又如何呢
It's a spelling mistake. So what?
喝大了 去刺个文身
You get drunk, you get a tattoo...
我不记得他寄来的信里有错别字
I don't remember seeing a spelling mistake in all those letters.
这人看起来像一个写出了标题为
Does this guy look like the author of a manifesto
《工业社会及其未来》的宣言的人吗
entitled "Industrial society and its future"?
我看就很像
He sure does to me.
听着 我觉得你也没想杀人
Here's the thing, I don't think you meant to kill anyone,
你只是想传递一个信息
I think you just wanted to send a message.
我绝对没有想杀人 这是当然
I definitely didn't mean to kill anyone, that's for damn sure.
我相信你
Look, I believe you.
但这些人不信 他们不好对付
But these guys, they don't. They're hard asses.
告诉我如何拯救LAX
So tell me how to stop LAX.
帮我也是帮你自己
Help me help you.
LAX是什么
What's LAX?
如果你不配合
If you make this hard for me...
-我没想杀人 -我会让你的日子
- I didn't mean to kill anybody...- I will make your life
-非常难过 -我无法挽回自己过去做的事
- a living nightmare. - I can't take back what I did,
我会背负自己的罪孽过完余生
and I'll live with this the rest of my life.
我已经向社会还债了
I paid my debts to society.
等等 什么
Wait. Excuse me?
八年牢 在爱荷华州立监狱
Eight years, Iowa state pen.
出狱后我就重新做人了 我知道错了
I came out a changed man. I learned my lesson.
我再也没有醉驾过 我发誓
I never drove drunk again. Not once, I swear.
校航袭击者活动的过半时间里米克斯都在监狱
Meeks was in jail half the time the Unabomber was active.
档案里怎么没提这件事
How come that wasn't in my file?
我们找来了所有资料 加州 联邦政♥府♥
We pulled everything we could... CALI, federal.
你现在告诉我
You're telling me you don't have
你的MPP里面连爱荷华州立监狱的记录都没有
Iowa bureau of prisons records in your MPP?
以前不是收集过吗
Didn't we do this before?
是为了我们的档案
It's just for our files.
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表