剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
You really think you can get something good
有所发现
out of this manifesto?
有价值的发现
Something worthwhile?
是的 我觉得能
Yeah. Yeah, I think I can.
好 我这就给你一间办公室
Okay. I'm giving you an office.
要是你要的话 再来一个团队
And a team, if you want it.
也许你们现在可以读一读宣言
Maybe you'll even read the manifesto now.
我会读的 我们都会读的
I will. We all will.
其实 我已经试着读过了
Actually, I already tried to read it.
但是拜托 那些尾注还有死亡宣判
But, come on, endnotes and all these dead sentences.
我确实试过
Oh, no, I did.
谁像他那样写东西
Who writes like this?
谁像他那样写东西
Who writes like this?
菲茨
Fitz?
谁像他那样写东西
Who writes like this?
我说"税" 你们就能洞察我的全部
When I say "Wudder," you learn everything about me.
就这一个单词 就这一个小错误
One tiny word, one tiny mistake,
你们就能知道我来自费城 蓝领
and you can tell I'm from Philly, blue-collar,
上当地学校 迷戴夫·舒尔茨
local school, fan of Dave Schultz.
就像你说"格们儿"似的
Just like when you say "Bruh,"
只有旧金山人才那样说 对吗
It could only be from San Francisco, right?
万一这篇宣言里
What if there's a wudder or bruh in here,
就有税或者格们儿呢
in the manifesto?
我们要怎么着手去找呢
I mean, how do we even start to look for that?
不知道 再读一遍
I don't know. Read it again.
天啊
Oh, boy.
配点咖啡吧 格们儿
Get some coffee on then, bruh.
税
加州 阿♥拉♥米达县 联邦监狱
菲茨杰拉德探员
Agent Fitzgerald.
大老远地从蒙大拿州过来
Long way from Montana.
大部分人不管到哪都带着自己的笼子
Most people carry their cage with them wherever they go.
起码只要这个地方仍令我作呕
At least if I remain disgusted by this place,
我就知道自己还活着
I know I'm still alive.
还自♥由♥地待在这里
Still free in here.
为什么找我
So why me?
为什么找你 你写的文件把我抓进来
Why you? You wrote the document that put me in here.
你对宣言的语言学分♥析♥
Your linguistic analysis of the manifesto
给他们弄到了搜查令
got them the search warrant,
搜查令帮他们得到了证据
The search warrant got them the evidence...
把你抓进来的文件 是你自己写的
The document that put you in here you wrote.
我现在对你的工作已经十分了解
I am becoming very well-acquainted with your work.
是伟大想象力的产物
It is the product of great imagination.
我非常欣赏你的一点就是 大多数人
What I really appreciate about you is that most people
对语言习以为常而不加重视 可你没有
take language for granted, but not you.
你用不同方式看待语言 这就是走向自♥由♥的
You saw it differently, and that is the first step
第一步 转换视角
toward becoming free... A shift in perspective.
拿宣言做例子
Manifesto, for instance...
我从来都不喜欢那个名号♥
I never liked that moniker.
弄得像是不值一提的演说
It makes it sound like an unconsidered rant,
你我都认同
And you and I both appreciate
语言的力量和专指性
the power and specificity of words.
宣言和文章 精神错乱和启蒙
Manifesto versus article, insanity versus enlightenment,
精神崩溃和无限期离任现职
mental breakdown versus unextended leave from active duty.
自从你接手校航炸♥弹♥案开始
You have had a change of life circumstance,
你的生活境遇就已经改变了 对吗
since your work on the unabomb case, am I wrong?
没错
Yeah, I have.
就因为据传我写的东西
Because of what I allegedly wrote?
没错
Yeah.
是什么呢
What was it?
我不说出去
Just between us.
你是什么时候意识到的
When did it all click?
不说吗
No?
我先说 最开始是在芝加哥
Well, for me, uh, it all began in Chicago.
有一天一只嘲鸫[会模仿]在后院鸣叫
One day, this mockingbird began singing in the backyard there,
歌♥声意气风发
You know, that puffed-up confidence just belting out his song,
然后我突然意识到
and I began to realize
那只嘲鸫是在模仿汽车报♥警♥器
that the mockingbird is singing the car alarm.
你听过吧
You know the one?
当时我坐在那里
And I... I just sat there,
听着那只可怜的傻鸟叫了足足一个小时
Listening to that poor, dumb bird for maybe an hour straight,
心想 我们都做了什么孽
thinking, "what have we done?"
犯下如此大错 这个想法挥之不去
How wrong that was, and it stuck with me.
我总是回忆起它 试图弄清楚
I kept coming back to it, just trying to figure out
这个世界怎么会错得这么离谱
where in the world we had gone so wrong
最后落得这步田地
that it had ended up here.
我的话 是在开车的时候
For me, it was the part about driving.
每次我坐上车 就想起来
Every time I got in the car, I thought about it.
开得越多 越是笃定
The more I drove, the more it made sense.
有天晚上我下班开车回家
Like, there was this one night I was driving home from work,
路上空无一人
And there was nobody on the street, I mean, nobody.
我在红灯前停了车
And I'm sitting there at a red light,
等着 等着
Just waiting, waiting.
没有别的车辆来往
And there's no cars anywhere.
但我还是坐在那里 服从信♥号♥♥灯指令
But, still, I sat there. I obeyed.
那时我意识到这一切与技术无关
That's when I realized it's not about technology,
也与机器无关
It's not about machines.
而是它们对我们的影响
It's about what they're doing to us.
它们如何影响我们
It's about what they're doing to us.
对我们心灵的影响
What they do to our hearts,
因为我们的心已经不再自♥由♥
'cause our hearts are no longer free.
-你也追求自♥由♥ -没错
- And you wanted to be free. - Right.
你也渴望尊严和自主
You wanted your human dignity, your autonomy.
-是 -每个人都想要
- Yeah. - Everybody wants that.
人们太想要了 每天千万人为之而死
People want it so badly, they're dying by the thousands every day,
就为了给自己保留一点人性
just trying to salvage some of their humanity.
-好吧 -想想看
- Okay... - Think about this,
我们说话这会 自杀死亡的人数
More people have died from suicide in just the time
都比所谓我杀害的人数
we've been talking than I allegedly killed
还要多
in my entire career.
死于抗抑郁药 整容手术
More people died from anti-depressants,
垃圾快餐的人则更多
plastic surgery, fast food.
为什么大家这么怕我
Why... w-why is everybody so terrified of me?
请你扪心自问
And ask yourself this question...
为什么这些警官如此渴望
Why are these men in suits so desperate
证明我是个疯子
to prove that I'm crazy?
我来告诉你
I will tell you.
因为他们知道我是对的
It's because they know that I'm right.
我已觉醒
I'm awake.
而他们还在沉睡
They're asleep. Yeah.
他们害怕自己也不得不觉醒
And they're terrified they might have to wake up, too,
也要关掉手♥机♥电视
and turn off their cellphones and their TVs
关掉电子游戏 像你和我一样
and their video games, and face themselves
直面自己
the way that you and I have.
你和我
You and I?
你和我
You and I.
泰德 我来是因为我相信你写的东西
Ted, I came here 'cause I believe in what you wrote.
很好
Good.
我认为你叫我来是因为想找个同盟
I think you asked me here 'cause you need an ally
帮你度过难关
to help save your life,
你才能继续传播信息 改变现状
so you can spread your message and change things.
引领真正的变革 是吗
Really change things. Right?
是的
Right.
我考虑你面前的所有选项
Now, I've gone through all your options.
-我觉得认罪是... -不
- I think a guilty plea... - No.
拒绝
No.
他表现得很好了
And he was doing so well.
我要谈选项 大可与摄像机那头的
I can talk about my options with any one of these
随便一只野猿谈
barbary apes watching through the cameras.
但我选了你
But I chose you
因为我以为你和他们不一样
because I thought you were different.
下次来 请帮忙带点
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表