剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
Or should I just keep saving up for the 27-incher?
如何是好"
I don't know."
你边考虑着这些
And, as you're thinking about this,
边大口喝着橘子汁
slurping on your orange julius,
这时有人认出了你 问道
somebody's gonna recognize you and say,
"这不就是校航袭击者吗
"Weren't you that unabomber guy,
那个写了那么多东西
you know, the guy that wrote all that stuff
杀了那么多人的家伙"
and killed all those people?"
然后你接道
And you'll go,
"对 是我 但我当时病得很严重
"Yeah, that was me, but I was very sick.
我得到了帮助 现在感觉好多了
But I got help, and I'm much, much better now,
谢谢关心"
thank you."
然后你接着回去看你的电视
And then you're gonna go back to watching your TVs.
你甚至都想不起来
And you won't even remember
你曾经想要的远非如此
that you wanted anything more than this.
泰德 你早已在宣言里预言过这一切了
See, Ted, you predicted all this in your manifesto.
"多少乖顺的驯从者都迫切地
"Many tame and conformist types seem to have a powerful need
将反♥社♥会♥者描述为病人
to depict the enemy of society as sick
同时认为
so as to delegitimize
他们对社会的正当控诉是不合法的"
their valid complaints against society."
这个木屋象征着你的道义勇气
This cabin used to be a symbol of moral courage,
而现在他们却要指着它
and now they're just gonna point it
声称只有疯子才会这样生活
and say you've got to be insane to live this way.
他们运来了木屋
Well, they brought the cabin,
但没带来森林
but they didn't bring the forest.
还有雨 真美啊
Or the rain. It was beautiful.
真的很美
It was very beautiful.
我知道 确实如此
Hey, I know it was.
知道吗 讽刺的是
You know, the irony is,
他们打算把木屋作为我疯了的证据
they're gonna show this cabin as evidence that I'm crazy.
但如果每个人都满足于过这样简单的生活
But if everyone was content to live simply like this,
世上就再无战争
we'd have no more war,
再无贫穷和污染
no poverty, no pollution.
说实话 如果有人给我一剂药
The truth is, if someone could hand me a pill
能让我变成正常人 忘掉这些问题
that would make me normal, take these questions away,
也许我真的会吃下去...
I might even take it...
不过得是我自愿才行
...if it was my own choice.
你弟弟坚称你在监狱里会过得更开心
Your brother keeps saying that you'd be happier in a jail cell.
一日三餐 还有
Three hot meals a day. Plus...
牢房♥的尺寸差不多 都是10乘12
The dimensions are about the same --10x12.
他当然会这样说了 不是吗
Hmm. Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?
如果我进去了 他会得到百万美金奖赏
If I go to jail, he pockets a $1 million reward.
我的律师们会说我能免于死刑都是他们的功劳
My lawyers get to say they saved me from execution.
法官和公诉人可以在外吹嘘
Judge and the prosecutors can brag about
校航袭击者会将牢底坐穿
how the unabomber will rot in a hole forever.
而我又能得到什么呢
And what do I get?
我知道你没疯
I know you're not insane.
每次我在红灯前停车
Every time I stop at a red light,
在宜家不由自地主跟着箭头标志走
or I follow the arrows in IKEA,
或者坐下听着拨号♥声
or I sit and I wait and listen
等待上网的时候
for the modem to dial up,
我都能感觉到这些系统控制着我们的生活
I can see the systems that control our lives,
我拥有的是被禁锢的自♥由♥
and I feel my freedom being hemmed in,
我讨厌这样
and I hate it.
你关于这个世界的观点
What you have to say about the world,
对未来有重要意义
it matters to the future.
但我现在只能停止抗争滚蛋了 不是吗
And all I got to do is roll over and stop fighting, right?
现在 我们二人观念如此一致
Well, now, isn't that convenient,
这不是正便于我吗
the way your own interests and mine align so perfectly?
不 抗争已经尘埃落定了
No, the fight's fixed.
结束了 你已经输了
It's done. You've already lost.
请你现在立刻离开我的房♥子
Get out of my house now, please.
滚出去
Get out!
你反抗 他们就称你疯了
You fight this, they'll call you crazy.
或者你伏法认罪终身监禁
Or you plead guilty and go away forever.
而你的理念将永存
And your ideas will live on.
坐下 朱迪
Sit down, Judy.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
准备质疑搜查令的时候
What did you discuss in chambers...
你们在内庭里讨论了什么
during the challenge to the search warrant?
我说过了
I told you.
伯勒尔不想让自己的法庭变成马戏团
Burrell didn't want his courtroom to become a circus.
你是不是把我卖♥♥了 朱迪
Did you sell me out, Judy?
是不是
Did you?
你是不是背着我破坏了动议
Did you go behind my back and torpedo that motion?
是伯勒尔把我叫进内庭的 泰德
Burrell called me into chambers, Ted.
记得吗
Remember?
等等
Hang on.
走私品
Contraband.
我对辩护有完全控制权吗
Do I have total control of my defense?
这是你的辩护
It's your defense.
都是为了你
This is all about you --
所有决定 所有讨论
every decision, every discussion.
我现在的生活
My entire life right now
全都围着你转 好吗
revolves around doing right by you, okay?
所以你不会向法庭提出
So, you will not be presenting to the court
我有心理缺陷
that I am mentally defective?
泰德 谁跟你说的
Ted, what gave you that idea?
菲茨杰拉德都把小屋给我看了 朱迪
Fitzgerald showed me the cabin, Judy.
他把小屋给我看之后
He showed me the cabin,
告诉我12.2(b)意味着
and he told me the 12.2(b) meant
你会说我有精神问题
that you were gonna say I'm insane,
而你明知道那样做还不如杀了我
And you know that would be so much worse for me than death.
泰德 我们发现公诉方
Ted, we found out the prosecution
建造了你小屋的模型
built their own mock-up of your cabin
准备给陪审团看 他们还计划
to show the jury, and that they were planning
提交他们自己的心理健康证词
to present their own mental health testimony.
以我的专业判断
In my legal judgment, it was prudent to ensure
确保我们能呈现你身上的真♥相♥
we'd be able to present the truth about you
以及你对抗扭曲政♥府♥的一生是很明智的
and your life to combat the government's distortions.
我尽力让你不受这些事情的影响
I tried to keep you out of the trenches on this,
自己处理好所有问题
take care of the "P"s and "Q"s
这样你才能集中精力谋划大局
so you can keep thinking big-picture for us.
但如果你对我的专业判断缺少信心
But if you lack confidence in my legal judgment...
-没有 -如果你想看
- No. -...If you want to read
所有我们代你申请的东西
everything we've filed on your behalf,
-我很愿意 -不 我没说那种话
- I'm more than happy to -- - No, I'm not saying that.
可以 如果你想要完全透明
No, I'll bring in the document boxes
我可以把文件箱带来
if you want total transparency,
如果你想亲自一页一页地翻阅
if you want to see and approve everything,
-批准所有事 -不是
- page by page -- - No.
我相信你 只是我以前被太多人背叛过
I trust you. I've just been betrayed by so many people.
菲茨杰拉德扰乱了我
Fitzgerald got into my head.
你知道我是真的在乎你
You know I really care about you.
不仅是出于工作
Not just as a colleague.
趁狱警没看到赶紧吃完
Now, finish these before the guards see.
要不然我就要有麻烦了
You'll get me into trouble.
关于陪审员调查问卷
The defense has some remaining questions
辩方还有几个问题
regarding juror questionnaires.
16 68号♥以及73号♥陪审员的反馈
A number of the responses from jurors
字迹难以辨认
number 16, 68, and 73 were illegible,
我们希望在资格审查之前得到阐明
and we'd like to clarify those before we move on to voir dire.
-控方律师 -我们也看不懂
- Counsel? - Uh, we couldn't read them,
法官阁下 无反对意见
either, Your Honor. We have no objection.
那我同意
I'll allow it.
进入下一阶段前还有什么问题吗
Anything else before we move on?
有 法官阁下 我们在挑选陪审团前
Yes, Your Honor. We need some clarification from the defense
希望辩方说明几个问题
before we can begin jury selection.
我这里
Uh, I have here
有一份应该是来自辩方的12.2(b)动议
what I believe to be an intentionally-vague
辩方在此动议上故意含糊
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表