剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
自♥由♥的唯一途径 就是反叛
the only way to be free, is to rebel.
他们会想要击垮你
They'll try to crush you.
他们会用尽一切计谋
They'll use every tactic they have
让你俯首称臣 言听计从
to make you obedient, docile, subservient,
但是你不能让他们得逞
but you can't let them.
无论付出什么代价 你一定要做自己的主人
You have to be your own master, whatever that takes.
宁可作为人类而死
Better to die a human being
也不在他们的机器里活成一个毫无意义的齿轮
than to live as a purposeless cog in their machine.
吉尔·默里
你一周之前寄的邮包
You dropped it in the mail a week ago.
吉尔
Gil.
刚到的包裹
This just came.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - That's nothing.
你想来这里
You want to be here.
你想来这里
You want to be here,
尽情抚摸一切 享受这里
touching this, savoring it.
但是你来不了
But you can't be here.
你来不了这里
You can't be here.
这些你都感受不到
Ever... for any of them.
为什么这样就能满足你
Why is that enough for you
却不能满足其他连环杀手
and not any other serial killer?
永远都看不到
Never to see it,
听不到
hear it,
品味不到
taste it,
永远都看不到吉尔·默里的尸体
Never to see Gil Murray's body.
美国保护林业健康倡议组织
吉尔·默里
因为关键不在他
Because it's not about him.
这跟他这个人无关 对吗
It's not about him as an individual, is it?
加州林业协会
他们对你来说不是人
These aren't people to you.
他们是象征
They're symbols.
你是在传递信息
You're sending a message.
这就是你用邮寄的原因 因为这是信息
That's why you use the mail, 'cause it's a message.
这是隐藏的信息
It's a hidden message.
这信息象征着什么
And what does it symbolize?
代表着什么
What does it represent?
你想告诉我们什么 FC
So, what are you trying to tell us, FC?
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
"爸 是我"
"Dad, it is I."
你想告诉我什么 FC
What are you trying to tell me, FC?
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
你们的全部侧写都是基于一个假设
Your whole profile is built on the assumption
假设FC曾是辛辛那提的航♥空♥公♥司♥技工
that FC was one of the airline mechanics
被美联航解雇后
that United Airlines laid off in Cincinnati,
出于怨恨情绪 就盯上了美航444航♥班♥
and that he targeted American Airlines flight 444
和美联航总裁珀西·伍德 对吗
and United President Percy Wood out of a personal grudge, right?
没错
Right.
但是设想一下邮包炸♥弹♥
But let's think about mail bombs.
他听不到爆♥炸♥声
He can't hear them,
看不到爆♥炸♥场面
he can't see them,
他根本到不了现场
he can't visit the site,
看不到那些尸体 看不到任何东西
He can't view the bodies, anything.
根本就不会有复仇的快♥感♥
It's none of the satisfaction of revenge.
但即使这样他还在寄出炸♥弹♥
But he keeps bombing anyway.
为什么
Why?
因为他选择那些目标根本不是出于私怨
Because these aren't personal targets.
那些目标是有代表性的
They are representational targets.
吉尔·默里对他而言是一种象征
Gil murray was a symbol of something for him.
FC的所有目标对他来说都象征着某种东西
All of his targets symbolize something for FC.
我们做了各个方面的被害者研究
We have done every kind of victimology.
证明他的被害者是随机挑选的
His victims are random,
彼此之间完全没有关联
totally unconnected to each other.
好吧
All right.
所以他花费数年研究出有史以来最复杂精巧
So he spends years perfecting the most untraceable,
又最难以追踪的邮包炸♥弹♥
sophisticated mail bomb ever created,
然后仅在电♥话♥簿上随机挑了几个目标了事
and then just picks random targets from a phone book?
我觉得这些字母能拼成 "爸 是我"
I don't think it was a random coincidence
绝不是随机的巧合
that these letters spell "Dad, it is I,"
他对航♥班♥ 科学家 计算机行业 林业人 下手
and I don't think it's a random coincidence that he's targeting
我认为也不是随机的巧合
airlines, scientists, computers, forestry people.
我觉得这一切只是看起来随机
I think it only seems random
因为我们不知道他们之间的联♥系♥是什么
because we don't know what connects them.
我们不... 我们不知道他的规则
We can't... we don't know his code,
而我们搞不懂他的规则的原因就是
and the reason that we don't know his code
我们一直假设他是一个低智商的
is because we're still assuming he's a low-I.Q.
气急败坏的航♥空♥公♥司♥技工
pissed off airline mechanic
事实上一直以来他却比我们都要聪明
when he's actually been outsmarting us the whole time.
我们有确凿证据
We've got hard forensic evidence
证明他是个受过训练的航♥空♥公♥司♥技工
that he's a trained airline mechanic.
看
Look.
电池串联焊接 装在钢丝支架里
Batteries soldered in series, encased in a wire cage
就像航♥空♥电源
just like airplane power bricks,
他在铸铝成形方面很拿手
he's an expert at casting and shaping aluminum,
还有 看看这个他改造的新开关
and look... look at this new switch he's developed.
看上去就像波音747的机尾架
It looks exactly like an airplane tail stand on a 747.
我们已经请飞行员确认过了
We've had pilots confirm that.
它看上去能像个机尾架
That only looks like a tail stand
是因为你极力找证据来证明
if you're looking for proof of the supposition
他是个航♥空♥公♥司♥技工的猜想
that he's an airline mechanic.
如果你能客观点看 这就是个开关而已
If you're objective about it, it's just a switch.
你们有没有想过
Do you ever think that the reason
你们十七年都没有抓住他的原因
you haven't got him in 17 years
是你们太低估他了吗
is that you're underestimating him?
这一切背后都有强大的智力支撑
There is a powerful intelligence at work here,
FC的种种行为都是出于他的个人理念
a deep personal philosophy underpinning all of FC's actions.
现在 你搞清楚他的理念
Now, you figure out the philosophy,
就能弄明白这个人 就能破译他的规则
you can figure out the man, you can crack the code.
但这个不行
But not with this.
我们必须重头来过
We have to start over.
扔掉这些 从头再来
Get rid of that and start over.
菲茨 老兄
Fitz, buddy,
你真让我伤心
you're breaking my heart.
在这儿 你是世界级乐团的一员
You are part of a world-class orchestra here.
那么多种乐器 那么多艺术家
Lots of instruments, lots of virtuosos,
在所有乐师里 我选了你
and out of all of these players, I'm pointing to you,
我给了你个人秀的时间
and I'm saying now is the time for your solo.
让你站起来 用心演奏
Stand up, play your heart out
让全世界都听见你的乐声
so the whole world can hear you.
但你只能用我给你的乐谱演奏
But you got to play with the sheet music that I'm giving you.
因为就算你是个百年一遇的天才
Because you may be a once-in-a-century talent,
如果你不能和乐团其他成员协调一致
but if you can't harmonize with the rest of the orchestra,
我只能赶你回家了
I'm gonna have to send you home.
哥们儿 你去哪儿了 怎么不下楼
Dude, where have you been? Why ain't you downstairs?
吉纳利跟你说了吗
Didn't Genelli tell you?
我要回家了 我才不写那些鬼东西
I'm going home. I'm not writing that B.S.
菲茨 你现在得去一趟鉴证科
Fitz, you got to get down to forensics now.
你说他有个人理念
You said he had a personal philosophy,
还试图传递某些信息
some message he's trying to send.
你是对的
You were right.
证据
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》交上来的
The New York Times called it in.
他们收到了一个包裹
They got a package.
又一个炸♥弹♥
Another bomb?
不 是别的东西
No, it's something else.
他们叫它《校航袭击者宣言》
They're calling it the "Unabomber Manifesto."
《工业社会及其未来》 FC作
你要是把这个搞砸了 我们就折磨死你
If you screw this up, we'll crucify you.
《工业社会及其未来》 FC作
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表