剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
I'll make -- I'll make it right.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
打电♥话♥啊
Make the call.
我不干了
I'm off the case.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我觉得最好亲口告诉你
I thought it best if you heard it from me.
我走之前想问你一个问题
There's one thing I would like to ask you before I leave.
你做这一切
Did you do all this
是因为你想要改变世界
because you wanted to make a difference in the world,
改变现实吗
to change things?
这就是我崇拜你的地方
That's what I admired about you.
我特别崇拜你
You know, I admired you so much,
我为了像你一样生活放弃了一切
I gave up everything to live like you --
在森林里独自生活 枕着宣言入眠
Alone in the woods, manifesto under my bed.
真的吗
Is that true?
你要我来 我就来了 不是吗
When you asked for me, I came, right?
是的 确实是
Yeah. You did, didn't you?
没有多少人的想法能够改变世界
Not many men whose ideas can change the world.
现在你却要抛弃这一切了
Now you're gonna throw it all away.
我什么都没抛弃
I'm not throwing anything away.
我用这个体系自身的规则来打败它
I'm beating the system at its own game.
这才是关键
That's the whole point.
将搜查令排除出去
Well, getting the search warrant tossed out
确实打败了体系
is beating the system.
那之后怎么办
But what about after?
你是说以后啊
You mean after.
我会离开这里 重获自♥由♥
Well, I -- I walk away a free man,
证明自己是
vindicated as the victim
草率不专业的警务工作受害者
of your sloppy and inexpert police work.
你是不是忘了一个步骤
Aren't you forgetting a step?
在你重获自♥由♥之前
Before you walk free,
你要站在法官的面前 说
you got to stand in front of a judge and say,
"我无罪
"I'm not guilty.
我不是校航袭击者
I'm not the unabomber.
宣言不是我写的
I didn't write the manifesto,
没有躲避联调局二十年
didn't elude the F.B.I. For 2 decades.
我不过是个无所作为的无名小卒"
I'm just a nobody who stands for nothing."
不
No.
你的逻辑是有漏洞的
See, your -- your logic is flawed.
在技术层面我会被无罪释放
I'm gonna be acquitted on a technicality,
但在案件的是非层面不会
not on the merits of the case.
我不会说自己不是校航袭击者
I won't be saying that I'm not the unabomber.
你在电视上说这话
You say that on TV,
那些像我一样崇拜你的人
then people who admire you, like me,
就都会觉得你是个骗子
are just gonna think you're a hypocrite.
你为了活命 背叛了自己的原则
You're just betraying your own principles to save your own skin.
你得站出来
No, you got to stand up.
为自己的著作发声
You got to take ownership of what you wrote.
否则你的遗产和宣言都将会烟消云散
Otherwise, your legacy, the manifesto will vanish.
宣言不会消失
The manifesto will not vanish
因为它已经出版了
Because the manifesto has been published,
更重要的是
and more importantly,
那份宣言讲的都是事实
the manifesto happens to be right.
它讲得对不对不重要
Doesn't matter if it's right.
人们不信你
People don't believe in you,
也就不会信你的宣言
they won't believe in the manifesto.
你是想一个人孤军奋战
Are you, one man, doing it all alone,
还是想领导众人
or are you a leader of men,
改变世界
a man who can change the world,
影响周遭
who can make a difference
给后世留下遗产呢
and can leave a legacy behind?
二者只能选其一
Because you can't be both.
不可兼得 鱼与熊掌 泰德
Can't eat your cake and have it too, Ted.
那你呢 菲茨
What about you, Fitz?
你有何功绩
What's your legacy?
你将给后世留下什么
What are you leaving behind?
我的家人孩子 就是我的功绩
My family, my sons, they're my legacy.
他们也和你一起住在森林里吗
So they were out in the woods with you?
没有
No. They weren't.
没有
No. They weren't.
那你在自说自话什么呢
So why do you think you said that?
还用这种回答来骗我
Why do you think you're lying to me?
我没骗你 说来话长
I wasn't lying. It's complicated.
说来可短 很简单
It's not complicated. It's simple.
他们不是你的功绩
They're not your legacy.
我才是
I am.
你不是我的功绩
You're not my legacy.
你能站在这里是因为抓到我
You're here because catching me
是你这辈子做的唯一一件有意义的事
is the only meaningful thing you've ever accomplished.
可现在我要重获自♥由♥了 你感觉功绩没了
And now I'm gonna walk, you can feel it slipping away.
你要是被释放了 你就会失去所有人的尊重
If you walk, you will lose all respect.
你是在说我还是说你自己
Are you talking about me or you?
你看 是你穷极一生
Because, see, it's you that spent your whole life
渴望尊重
desperate for respect,
渴望证明自己
desperate to prove
比周围的人要聪明
that you're smarter than the people around you,
有那么短短一瞬 你确实是的
and for a brief moment, you were.
是你抓住了校航袭击者
You were the guy that caught the unabomber.
但我就要重获自♥由♥了
But I'm about to walk,
整个世界都会看到
and the whole world will see
你还是那个失败的愚蠢巡警
that you are just a knuckle-dragging beat cop,
涂鸦巡逻队才是你的归宿
and the graffiti squad was where you belonged.
詹姆斯 我觉得你最悲哀的地方
You know, the thing I find most sad about you, James,
就是你抛妻弃子
is that you can run off and live in the woods,
逃进森林
abandoning your wife and kids,
逐字逐句地研究宣言
study the manifesto down to the letter,
可完全没能带来一丝一毫的影响
but it will not make one jot of difference to anyone,
你此生最大的成就也只能是
and the best that you will ever be
稍微模仿一下我罢了
is a feeble imitation of me.
加州 旧金山
我有点担心利奥·伯特
I've got some concerns about Leo Burt.
他的嫌疑最大 但也最为神出鬼没
He's our best suspect, but he's also our most elusive.
菲茨 这场会没让你来
Fitz, uh, you weren't on the list for this meeting,
如果我们需要你 会呼你的
So if we need you, we will give you a buzz.
这是一份新的侧写
This is a new profile.
整洁 无错别字 推断可靠
It's clean, no typos, solid.
再见 菲茨
Goodbye, Fitz.
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
你是基于什么做的推断
This is based on what exactly?
鉴证学 基于鉴证学理论
Forensics. It's grounded in forensics.
鉴证学
Forensics?
我想到一种办法
I've come up with an approach
我称之为鉴证语言学
I'm calling forensic linguistics.
指纹属于鉴证学
Fingerprints are forensics.
DNA也是
DNA is forensics.
少拼了一个字母不属于鉴证学
Spelling willfully with one l is not forensics.
这不只是拼写问题
It's not just spelling.
而是综合的个人习语侧写
It's a comprehensive idiolectic profile.
菲茨 我们不要侧写
Fitz, we don't want a profile.
我们要人
We want a person.
你能给我个人 让我贴在板上吗
Can you get us a person that we can put on the board?
假如你就稍微看一下
I think if you just read it...
我不能
I didn't think so.
给我一个能贴在板上讨论的人名
Give me a name that I can put on the board.
否则 出去带上门
Otherwise, shut the door behind you.
扔了它
Toss that thing.
好了 我们说到哪了
Okay. Where were we?
嫌疑最大的五个人 包括利奥·伯特
We've got the top five, counting Leo Burt.
一群听话办事的废物
Look at this obedient ship.
得让他们听着
Got to make them hear you.
得让他们听进去
Got to make them listen.
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表