剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
That's a good thing,
这并不算是女人的解决方式
and that's not "mom stuff".
与众不同
It takes incredible strength and courage
需要极大的力量和勇气
to be different from everybody else,
但这绝对是一件好事 我向你保证
but it's a good thing. I promise you.
我向你保证
I promise you.
好吧
All right.
等一下
Hold on a second.
给你
Here.
我们要办一场生日派对
We're having a party for my birthday.
你会来参加吗
Do you think you can come?
这个嘛
Oh, well.
你不必带礼物什么的
You don't need to bring a present or anything.
我们有蛋糕
We'll have a cake.
这真的
That's really --
我 我 我没法保证能来
I'm -- I'm not -- I'm not sure I can make it.
只是一个小型派对
It's just a small party.
-嗯 -我也没有很多朋友
- Yeah. - I don't have very many friends.
你不一定非要参加的
You don't have to come.
不 我想去 我只是
No, I want to come. I just --
有点忙
I'm...busy.
如果你不想来的话就不要勉强
You don't have to if you don't want to.
我争取 好吗
I'll try, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
-你现在回去吧 -行
- Now, you -- you get on back now. - Right.
默里花了一年的时间引诱我
All right. Murray spent a year seducing me
又用了两年时间来击垮我
and then spent two years breaking me,
整整两年
two years.
为什么我还是要回去
Why'd I keep going back?
就是要向他们证明
To prove to them
即使他们把我绑在电椅之上
that they can strap me into an electric chair,
也休想让我屈服
but I will never give in.
他们永远不可能击垮我
They will never break me.
也从未击垮过我
And they didn't.
我从未停止抵抗
I didn't break.
被试 劳福尔
他们从未击垮过我
They did not break me.
我现在就可以停下来
I can stop now.
可以停止
I can stop.
但每当我精神恍惚时
But every time my mind drifts,
就会回想起哈佛的那个房♥间
it goes back to that room at Harvard.
每当我闭上眼睛 人就到了那里
Whenever I close my eyes, I'm there,
被绑在椅子上
strapped to that chair,
我感到无助 愤怒 无能为力
helpless, angry, impotent,
所有自尊都被剥夺
stripped of all respect,
无尽的愤怒充斥着我
and I feel so much anger.
我一生都生活在愤怒之中
I've been living on anger my whole life.
所有我爱过的人
Anyone I ever loved,
我仰慕过的人
anyone I ever admired,
都背叛了我 我的妈妈
betrayed me. Mom.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You sold me out!
你让我在默里教授面前很难看
You made me look bad to professor Murray!
你为什么要写那封信
Why would you write that letter?
什么信 你叫我签同意书我就签了啊
What letter? I signed a permission slip because you asked me to.
道格 默里
Doug. Murray,
还有你也是 大卫
and you, too, David.
连你也是
Even you.
我要抓到你啦
I'm going to get you!
我要抓到你啦
Now I'm going to get you!
往回拉
Roll back.
来回几次
Couple times.
笑一个吧
How about a smile?
你最好把这些纸条撕下来 大家都
You better take these down. People are --
泰德 泰德 别这样
Ted. Ted, stop it. Come on.
别这样 泰德
Stop. Ted.
喂
Hello.
好吧 回家去吧
Hey. Hey, okay, fine. Then go home.
你被开除了
You're fired.
一而再再而三的背叛
Betrayal after betrayal after betrayal...
直到我无法信任任何人
...till I couldn't trust anyone.
我要他们好好听我说话
I want them to listen to me.
我要他们为对我的伤害付出代价
I want them to pay for what they did to me.
那就让人们恨我吧
Well, let them hate me,
这些温顺的绵羊
The sheep.
他们就不会无视我了
They will not ignore me.
曾经我觉得自己做的这一切有意义
It all used to make sense to me once.
这一切都是合情合理的
It all used to feel justified,
但现在回想过去
but now, when I think back on it all,
我在这张桌子前花掉了多少年的时间
how many years have I spent here at this table?
每一次我都想着
Every time, I think,
这是最后一个了 之后我就会满意了
"this is the one that's finally going to make me feel good,
就会开心了
feel happy."
但从来没有
But it never does.
有时候我觉得我只是想惩罚人们
Sometimes, I think I'm just trying to punish those people
因为他们拥有我真正渴望的东西
because they have what I really want --
一个家 妻儿子女
A home, a family,
能够正常生活的能力
the ability to be normal.
我五十三岁了
I am 53 years old,
还是处♥男♥
and I'm a virgin.
我现在意识到
And I realize only now
那些我花来搞破坏的时间
that the time I've spent on all this destruction
正是我本该花在家庭里的时间
is the time I would have spent on a family,
生一个儿子
having a son,
一个会仰慕我的孩子
someone who would look up to me,
一个我爱的人
who I could just...love.
我为了得到尊重舍弃了一切
I gave up everything for respect.
但我真正想要的是
But what I really want is...
我的未来不一定全由过去所决定 不是吗
My past doesn't have to dictate my future. Does it?
我仍可以成长
I can still grow.
我仍有可以改变
I can still change.
不是吗
Can't I?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
-好棒 -我的天
- Oh, nice! - Oh, my gosh.
我的人生不该是这样的
My life wasn't supposed to go like this.
该死的
By god, damn it,
不该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to go like this.
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表