剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
如果你想来和我一起住当然还是可以的
It's still okay if you want to come live with me.
-黑鬼 -怎么了 格们儿
- Hey, negro. - What's up, brah?
嘿 你有没有经手过一封长信
Yo, look. A long-ass letter come across your desk?
物证条上说不符
Evidence slip says it's not a match.
我正要把它打包寄还给那律师呢 怎么
I'm about to bag it up and send it back to the lawyer. Why?
不是同款打字机 不是校航袭击者的东西
It's the wrong typewriter. It's not from the unabomber.
社会权力
技术被用来
在这样的社会环境下
自♥由♥
欧尼
Ernie?
你能不能戴上耳机
Can you put your headphones on
然后向别处看大概十分钟
and look the other way for like 10 minutes?
上面写着"严禁传播" 不能带离这个房♥间
That's "Do not distribute." It can't leave this room.
如果头儿抓到你拿着文件或发现我准你
If the boss catches you with that or finds out I let you...
听着 我来扛 你转过头去 求你
Look. It's on me. You looked away. Please.
三点钟得放进保险箱
This goes into the safe at 3:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
安东尼·P·比谢列
回复 客户 编号♥31040
我会救回女儿
I'll get my daughter!
不要尝试任何救援
Do not try any kind of rescue.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
不然你会危及副总统
You would jeopardize the lives of the vice president
和那个区域所有人的生命
and everyone else in the arena.
相信我 我们知道自己在做什么
Believe me. We know what the hell we're doing.
我们的探员就要进入那片区域
Our agents are entering the arena.
-你就待在原地 -不好意思
- You stay where you are. - Excuse me.
我们要按规矩处理这件事
We are gonna do this by the numbers.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
这边是晚上 我在看电影
It's later here. I'm at the movies.
我给你发了一封二十三页的信
There's a 23-page letter going through right now.
"严禁传播"
It's "Do not distribute."
应该已经在行为分♥析♥组的传真盒里了
It was sitting in the fax machine tray at the B.A.U.
该死 伙计 如果我被逮到
Shit, dude, if I get caught...
好的 我现在就过去
All right. I'm going there now.
我得去工作了 我会在电影结束前回来
Just gonna run to work. I'll be back before it's over.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-你们能行吗 -嗯 我们没事
- You guys okay? - Yeah, we're fine.
看好他
Keep an eye on him.
检查纸张
"人类将会依赖...于技术"
"Human beings will become dependent...on technology..."
"已经拉开
"... beginning of this
序幕...人们无力排遣无聊"
already...inability of people to avoid boredom..."
"我们首先来考虑佩里·伦敦[心理学家]
"Let us first consider the solution...
在其著作《行为控制》中勾勒的解决办法
sketched by Perry London in his book 'Behavior Control.'
作为入门小例"
this solution makes a convenient example."
"...充分散入人群
"...disseminate it among the population at large.
于是人们可采用此技术"
People can then use this technology..."
"充分散入人群
"...disseminate it among the population at large.
于是人们可"
People can then..."
"后续科学进展将不可避免
"Continued scientific progress will inevitably result
导致个体自♥由♥消失殆尽"
in the extinction of individual liberty."
"技术""自♥由♥""控制"
"Technology," "Freedom," "Control."
就是他
It's him.
你确定吗 我...我不
Are you sure? I-I wouldn't --
就是他 已具备宣言的雏形
It's him. It's an outline of the manifesto.
相同理念按相同次序陈述
It's the same ideas in the same order
还有写作手法 他的头脑见识
and the way he writes, his intellect.
别无二致 别无二致
It is identical! It's identical!
那 他叫什么 给我名字
S-so, what's his name? What's the name?!
我不知道 特区一律师 匿名的
I don't know. Some D.C. Lawyer -- anonymous.
听着 那是严禁传播的文件
Look, it's DND.
你可得把手头那份销毁
You got to shred your copy.
-什么律师 -我真不知道
- What lawyer?! - I don't know!
拜托你让我照正规流...
Okay? Just please let me go through the proper cha--
快查啊 不管什么办法 因为这就是他
Just find out! I don't care how! 'cause this is him!
就是他 就是这个人
This is him! This is the man!
写这封信的人 就是校航袭击者
And the man that wrote this letter, he is the unabomber!
听到了吗
You hear me?!
菲茨 还在吗
Fitz? You there?
-怎么回事 -菲茨
- What's happening? - Fitz?
究竟怎么回事连孩子都抛下不管了
Why the hell would you abandon your children?
我才走一会儿 正打算就回去
I was only gone one minute. I was coming right back.
怎么...我走了多久
What -- how long have I been?
已经四个钟头了 丹尼在车上嚎呢
It's been 4 hours. Danny's in the car crying.
来吗
Are you coming?
你是认真的吗
You're seriously trying to argue
众人皆知校航袭击者反技术
that the famously anti-technology unabomber
你认为他有两台不完全相同的打字机吗
has two similar but not identical typewriters?
听着 我知道鉴证科的说法
Look. I know what Forensics said,
但那封信的语言
but the language of that letter
和宣言真的十分相似
is really similar to the manifesto.
理念阐述方式相似 而且我真的
The ideas are laid out in a similar way, and I really --
嗯 我看了 没觉得
Yeah, I read it. Uh, I didn't see it.
我漏掉什么实质证据了吗
You know something concrete that I missed?
对 有该是Z的地方出现S吗
Yeah, you got an "analyze" with an "S"
还是该双写的时候只有一个L
or a "willfully" with one "L",
你们说过的那种特殊拼写
one of your other special spellings?
那样就板上钉钉了
It's a steel trap.
没有 说不上有
Well, no. Not exactly.
只是整个
It's just the overall --
听着 我只是觉得这是有力线索
Look, I just think that this is a strong lead
应该追查下去
that we should go down the road with!
追查作者身份 找来问话
Track down the writer, do some interviews.
我想你没明白状况
I don't think you understand the backstory.
一边是要提起诉讼
It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
一边是鉴证科已经确定
And it's a letter that forensics has said
全然不符的信件
conclusively is not a match.
那就是个马蜂窝 塔比
It's a hornets' nest, Tabby.
干吗还去捅呢
Why you kicking it?
比谢列
喂 我是会计部的弗朗辛
Hey, yeah. It's Francine in accounting.
我这儿有份收费记录没填完整
I got an incomplete billing record here.
安东尼·比谢列的案子
one of Anthony Bisceglie's cases.
今晚跟我们一块儿吗
Hey, are you coming with us tonight?
《二见钟情》上映 你该来
"While you were sleeping." Opening night. You should come.
编号♥为31040 给我个地址
record number 31040. I need an address.
彼得·加拉格尔 对吧
I mean, Peter Gallagher, right?
谢了 亲爱的 晚上见
Thanks, hon! See ya later.
不明智啊 塔比 相当不明智
Bad move, Tabby. Bad, bad move.
-塔比 -菲茨
- Tabby. - Fitz.
你对这封信有多大把握 毕竟
How sure are you about this letter? Because, uh...
百分百把握 塔比
I am completely certain, Tabby.
你的所有发现
Anything and everything you get out of this
都必须经过我
has to go through me.
除非先告诉我且制定了相应计划
You do not talk to anyone at the UTF
否则不能和专案组任何人说
without coming to me first and making a plan.
我发誓没经过你绝不走漏半点风声
I swear I will not even breathe without going through you.
行吗
All right?
行 拿支笔
Okay. Got a pen?
纽约州斯克内克塔迪县佩里大街 邮编12301
Perry Avenue, Schenectady, New York, 12301.
谢谢你
Thank you.
纽约州斯克内克塔迪县佩里大街3281号♥ 邮编12301
抓坏蛋
我可以自己来 你知道的
I could have got these. You know that.
不是非得你来
You didn't have to.
我不太想
I don't really want you...
你进去里面
you know, inside here.
让我把案子破了
Let me finish this case.
抓到他之后 我肯定会抓到他
When I want to get this guy -- and I'm gonna get this guy...
我们就又像从前那样 重头来过
...we should put it all back together, just start over.
你都没觉得自己错了 是吧
You don't even realize you were wrong, do you?
你对孩子们
What you did to those boys...
听我说 吉姆
You know what, Jim?
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表