剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
你这辈子一直在告诉自己
See, you've been telling yourself your whole life
你遇到的所有问题都是因为你是艺术家
that all of your problems are because you're an artist,
因为自己是独一无二的雪花
because you're a special snowflake.
但其实不是
But you're not.
你只是另一个混♥蛋♥
You're just another asshole,
现在你可以回家了
and you're going home now
好让我们再找个混♥蛋♥来顶替你
so we can bring in some other asshole to replace you.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
没人会发现你俩有什么区别的
No one's going to even know the difference.
就这样吧
Okay, that's it.
丹 我们要把这个搬下去
Dan, we're going to move this down here.
好的
Okay.
把东西都清走
Clear everything off.
全都清走
Everything, please.
小心点 爸
Watch out, Dad.
别弄坏了
Can't mess it up.
一片东西掉了
If one piece falls,
整个游戏就搞砸了
it's going to screw up the entire game.
别把整个游戏搞砸了
Don't screw up the entire game.
我准备叫上妹妹弗朗西丝
I'm going to ask my sister Frances
周四开车去练练
for a ride to practice Thursday.
从家出发我不行 开回来吧
Not home from, to. I can't do it.
好 我听到了
I know, I heard you.
爸爸去接你 好吗
Dad's going to pick you up, though, okay?
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Right, right?
好
Right.
-女士您请 -谢谢
- Mademoiselle. - Merci.
美国主流报纸刊登校航袭击者的政♥治♥论文
联邦调查局亦在网站上公布
-是 -可以给我
- Oui? - Could I --
网络已连接
工业革命及其后果
对人类来说是彻头彻尾的灾难
过度社会化
自治
自♥由♥的本质
喂
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
亲爱的 会开得怎么样
Hey, sweetheart. How's the conference going?
挺好的 挺顺利的
Good, good, um... it's -- it's -- it's going good.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
我不想惹你烦心
I -- I don't want to, uh, upset you.
但是
I just, um...
你读校航袭击者的宣言了吗
Have you read the unabomber manifesto yet?
没有
No.
我想你应该看看
I think you should.
你应该找份
I think you should, um,
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》读一下
go get the Washington Post and read it.
卡钦斯基
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表