剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
"Human beings are being permanently reduced
机械产品
to engineered products,
社会机器里的小小齿轮
and mere cogs in the social machine,
被剥夺了尊严 自主与自♥由♥
deprived of dignity, autonomy, and freedom.
我们唯一的选择 就是服从
The only option available to us is obedience.
我们变成了笼里的老鼠
We're being turned into caged rats,
加州 阿♥拉♥米达县 联邦监狱
因为无意义的甜头 而忘记了真正的难题
distracted from the maze by the meaningless cheese
我们追逐着 地位 晋升 金钱
We're running after... status, promotion, money,
更好的车 更大的房♥子 更多的电视
nicer cars, bigger houses, more TVs,
在娱乐中死去 依赖心理治疗和百忧解调整自己
blasted with entertainment, adjusted with therapy and prozac
直到你对自♥由♥产生厌倦
till you don't even want to be free anymore.
也可能调整不好 就被送进疯人院
Or if you can't be adjusted, the psych ward.
或监狱
Or prison.
唯一的备选项 唯一的希望
The only alternative, the only hope for us,
挣脱束缚的唯一出路
The only way to break free...
就是全炸光
...is to blow the whole thing up.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
卡钦斯基 准备好了吗
Kaczynski, you ready?
泰德 我作为你的律师
Ted, as your attorney,
诚恳希望你能再考虑一下
I'm begging you to reconsider this.
不要跟菲茨杰拉德单独进去
Do not go in there alone with Fitzgerald.
死刑案件中对被告有巨大风险的行为
It is unthinkably reckless for the defendant
一是和逮捕他的探员交流
in a capital case to, "A," talk with the arresting agent,
二是不带律师出场
and "B," do so without counsel present.
这个风险太大了
This is a huge risk for you.
你也没有必要接受
And there's no reason to take it.
让我一起吧
Let me come in there with you.
我会让开 只是看
I'll stay out of the way, just observe,
并时刻准备好干涉
and be ready to step in.
我一直都在隔壁
I'll be in the next room the whole time.
想要结束讯问 叫我就行 好吗
All you need to do to end the interview is to ask for me, okay?
我们需要泰德认罪
We need a guilty plea from Ted.
这是仅有的机会
This is our only shot.
只能靠你了
You're our only shot.
好
Right.
请回避一下
Give us a second.
我们都知道泰德·卡钦斯基就是袭击者
We know Ted Kaczynski's the unabomber,
但不能进入庭审
but we can't go to trial.
这起案子有太多技术性细节
This case hangs on so many different technicalities.
如果要交给陪审团 想要试试运气
If we go before a jury, if we roll that dice...
那太危险了 太不确定了
These are dangerous, uncertain times.
想想韦科惨案 想想辛普森案
Look at Waco. Look at O.J.
连梅赛德斯兄弟 陪审团都陷入僵局
Even the Menendez brothers hung their juries.
校航炸♥弹♥袭击者智商可有168
The Unabomber has an I.Q. of 168.
想想看 168
Think about that... 168.
假如进入庭审 泰德·卡钦斯基很可能脱身
If Ted Kaczynski goes to trial, he could walk.
要是脱身 他就没影了
If he walks, he disappears.
要是没影 他可能再次出击
If he disappears, he's back in action.
只不过这次 我们就再也找不到他了
Only this time, we'll never find him.
只有靠他认罪 才能避免这种情况的发生
The guilty plea is the only way to make sure that doesn't happen.
听着 菲茨
Listen, Fitz.
我认为泰德叫你
I think Ted asked for you
是因为他认为和你有相同的灵魂
because he recognized a kindred spirit.
利用这点
Play into that.
让他感觉自己聪明绝顶 并且有知音共鸣
Make him feel smart, understood, sympathized with.
建立联♥系♥的同时拒不输出
Build a connection, but stay opaque.
别说太多
Don't give him too much.
他和你对彼此都十分了解 甚至他更了解你
He knows you as well as you know him. Better.
他将会不停刺探你的软弱之处
He's gonna be probing you for weaknesses all the time,
找寻可加以利用之处
looking for anything to go against us.
让他说 建立联♥系♥
Get him talking, build a connection,
然后引他做有罪答辩
then start to steer him towards the guilty plea.
你是想帮他
You're trying to help him,
让他不至于坐电椅
trying to save him from the electric chair.
你是他唯一的朋友 但慢慢来
You're his only friend, but do it gently.
不要吓着他 好吗
Don't spook him, okay?
拿下他
Get him there.
好了
Okay.
菲茨杰拉德探员
Agent Fitzgerald?
我真是太高兴了 你终于赏光
I am so glad to make your acquaintance at last.
加州 旧金山
你什么时候方便
When would be a good time for you?
我和金谈过请假的事了
I already talked to Kim about taking the days
她能帮我代班
so she can cover for me
孩子交给妈妈看管
and mom would watch the boys.
所以 给个时间
So, just tell me when.
我就来
But I took it.
真好 太好了
Good to hear it. That's great.
要不你有空再给我回电♥话♥
Why don't you just call me back
那样我就不用自言自语了
when I won't be just talking to myself.
没 我在呢
Oh, no. No, no. I'm here.
我在呢 听着呢
I'm here. I'm listening. I am.
只是
It's just,
你也知道
you know...
你懂的
you know...
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
我稍后再打给你
I'm just gonna call you back.
好的 再见
Okay. Okay, bye.
这是今天的
That's for today.
菲茨 进来
Fitz. Right now.
我们已经看过了联邦航♥空♥管理局的报告
We've looked at the FAA reports,
洛城警局以及机场的简报
L.A.P.D. and airport briefings,
看了阿克曼主管呈送的材料
read the material S.A.C. Ackerman sent.
基于我们了解的信息
Based on what we've seen,
司法部长办公室同意重新开放洛杉矶国际机场
A.G.'S office is good to sign off on reopening LAX.
你什么意见 比尔
How about you, Bill?
联航局同意
FAA is good with that.
我是联调局局长弗瑞
FBI Director Freeh here.
我确认我们这边
I'll confirm that from our end
会给航♥班♥控制系统开绿灯
and give the green light to Flight Control.
这里是航♥班♥控制系统 我看到绿灯了
Flight Control, I see the green light here,
重新开放跑道
Good to reopen runways.
首架航♥班♥随时可以起飞
First plane should be up momentarily.
航♥班♥控制系统 我是阿克曼主管
Flight control, this is S.A.C. Ackerman,
请求保持通话
Permission to stay on the line?
同意请求 探员
Affirmative, Agent.
校航炸♥弹♥差点把美航444号♥班机炸飞了
The unabomb device that almost blew up American airlines 444
引爆装置就是设定为六千米高引爆的高程计
was triggered by an altimeter set to blow up at 20,000 feet.
美航7号♥航♥班♥起飞中
American Flight 7 is airborne.
美联航732号♥航♥班♥起飞中
United 732 airborne.
环球航♥空♥199号♥航♥班♥起飞中
TWA one-niner-niner airborne.
这里是美航7号♥航♥班♥
This is American Flight 7.
我们已爬升至四千六百米
We are climbing to 15,000 feet.
正向六千米爬升中
Climbing to 20,000.
7号♥航♥班♥收到
Check in Uniform 7.
我们正在接近三千米
We're approaching 10,000.
荷兰航♥空♥206号♥航♥班♥ 我们正在爬升
KLM 206, we're climbing now.
荷航206号♥ 达到巡航高度 完毕
KLM 206, cruising altitude, over.
接近巡航高度
Approaching cruising altitude.
美航7号♥航♥班♥ 我们在七千六百米
American Flight 7, we're at 25,000,
现达巡航高度
reaching cruising altitude now.
接近巡航高度 完毕
Approaching cruising altitude, over.
解除警报 解除警报 听到了吗 探员
All clear. All clear. You hear that, agent?
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
感谢老天爷
Thank god.
你做出了正确的决定
You made the right call.
我就不应该做出任何决定
I shouldn't have made any call.
飞机上的那些人的生命
All those people on the plane,
都悬系在一封信上
and it was based on what, on some letters?
那是正确的决定
It was the right call.
你是不是真的觉得能从宣言中
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表