剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
根据真实事件改编
我要你想一想邮件这个物品
I want you to think about the mail for a minute.
不要像在飘飘然梦游的绵羊那样
Stop taking it for granted like some complacent,
认为这是理所当然的
sleepwalking sheep
而是仔细思考一下
and really think about it.
我保证 你会发现美国邮件
I promise you, you will find the U.S. Mail
是一个值得深思的物品
a worthy object of your contemplation.
一张纸能够像课上传纸条那样
A piece of paper can cross a continent
横跨一个大♥陆♥
like we're passing notes in class.
我可以从世界的另一边给你寄来曲奇饼干
I can send you cookies from the opposite side of the world,
我所需要做的只是在盒子上写下你的名字
And all I have to do is write your name on the box,
贴上邮票 然后放到投递处
put some stamps on it, and drop it in.
奥克兰一等邮件
尤金·奥尼尔
而且你看 这能够成功
And you see, it only works
是因为这条运作线上的每一个人
because every single person along the chain
都像不动脑筋的机器人一样工作
acts like a mindless automaton.
我写下一个地址 他们只是 服从
I write an address, and they just... obey.
没有疑问
No question.
没有偏差
No deviation.
没有人停下来思考永恒
No pause to contemplate eternity...
或是美好
or beauty...
或是死亡
or death.
即便是你 纵然宣称拥有自♥由♥意志
Even you, for all your protestations of free will,
如果来了一个写着你名字的箱子
if a box comes with your name on it,
你不会有任何别的念头
you can't even imagine doing anything other...
除了服从
Than obey.
早上好
Morning.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这也不怪你
Well, it's not your fault.
是社会的原因
Society made you this way.
吉尔
Hey, Gil?
但你是只绵羊
But you're a sheep,
你生活在全是绵羊的世界里
and you're living in a world of sheep.
正因为你们都是绵羊
And because you're all sheep,
正因为你们只知道服从
because all you can do is obey,
所以我能伸手
I can reach out
触及任何地方的任何人
and touch anyone anywhere.
我能伸手 触及你
I can reach out and touch you...
就现在
Right now.
炸♥弹♥追凶第一季 第一集
北加州
你这是擅闯民宅
You're trespassing.
这里是私人财产
This is private property.
你好 菲茨
Hey, Fitz.
我们进屋谈
Well, let's go inside.
两年前 弗州 匡蒂科
恭喜 你们成为正式联调局侧写员了
Congratulations, you are now officially FBI profilers.
恭喜
行为分♥析♥组95-1班成功毕业
作为侧写员 你们将会遭受很多怀疑
As profilers, you're going to encounter a lot of skepticism.
许多探员 甚至有优秀探员
A lot of agents, good agents,
也认为我们是江湖郎中
think us quacks.
非也
No.
我们是执法部门前沿的先驱者
We're pioneers in the frontier of law enforcement.
我们是人类心理活动的研究者
We're scientists of the mind,
司法部
联邦调查局
并且在联调局处理的难案中
and in the very worst cases the FBI deals with,
我们将会是国家的最后希望
we will be our nation's last hope.
欢迎来到行为分♥析♥组
Welcome to the Behavioral Analysis Unit.
特别督察探员杰西卡·麦吉尼蒂
Supervisory Special Agent Jessica McGinity.
干得漂亮
Wonderful work.
谢谢
Thank you.
以最优异的成绩毕业
With accommodation for superior merit,
特别督察探员詹姆斯·菲茨杰拉德
Supervisory Special Agent James Fitzgerald.
恭喜你 菲茨
Congratulations, Fitz.
恭喜
Congratulations.
真棒
Yeah!
爸
Dad!
恭喜爸爸 我们爱你
爸爸干得好 我爱你 爸
宾州 费城
爸 快来
Dad, come on!
快出来 爸 快点
Come outside, dad! Come on
快来 爸 妈妈要讲话了
Come on, dad. Mom's gonna give us speech.
好好好
Yeah, yeah.
好的 我来了
Yeah, I'm coming.
-快来 -来了
- Come on! - I'm coming!
大家好
Okay. Hi, everybody.
你们能相信我们都在这里
Can you believe we're even here
庆祝我丈夫成为联调局侧写员吗
celebrating my husband the FBI profiler?
我一直在掐自己
I'm still pinching myself.
我们结婚时你还是个菜鸟巡警
You were a rookie beat cop when we got married.
吉姆 你总是意志坚定
Jim, you were determined
尽自己所能
always to become what you saw
做到最好
as the best version of yourself,
成为你的家人儿子
to become someone that your family,
所敬佩崇拜的人
your sons could look up to and admire.
与一位犟脾气结婚生活可不轻松
It's not easy being married to a stubborn man.
说你呢
I'm talking about you.
但就是这股犟劲
But it's that damned stubbornness
让你通过了夜校课程
that got you through night school,
加入警探小队
on to the detective squad,
进入匡蒂科 最后成为精英中的精英
Into Quantico, and finally into the elite of the elite.
我非常非常佩服
I admire that so, so much,
干杯 吉姆 欢迎回家
so cheers, Jm, welcome home.
你觉得好玩吗
Did you have fun?
嗯 你知道我不太会处理人多的场合
Yeah. You know I'm not great in crowds.
-我尽力了 -没事 谁在乎呢
- Well, I tried. - All right, look, who cares?
丹 把那下面收拾一下
Dan, clean up down there!
真的很棒
Listen, it... it was amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我尽力了
Look, I tried.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道的 我...
Well, you know, I... I...
怎么了
What?
我倒是挺开心
I had fun.
只是等得有点苦
It's just hard waiting.
你知道吗
You know?
别 我手不干净
No, I-I got soapy hands.
没关系
Put 'em on me.
老爸 门口来了两个秃头
Dad, there's two bald guys at the door!
-举起来 -丹 丹
- Put 'em up! - Dan, Dan!
瞧这孩子
Look at this kid.
-好像错过了派对 -瞧谁来了
- Guess we missed the party. - Look who it is.
-没事 我们还在收拾 -丹
- No, no, we're just... we're just cleaning up. - Dan
收不好了 简直乱得不行
We're trying. It's a zoo.
你来帮他换尿布
You got to change him.
-好的 -给
- Yeah, all right. - There you go.
-不好意思 -没事
- Apologies, but... - It's all right.
我们有要紧事跟你商量
...we have something urgent we need to discuss with you.
行
Right.
进
Yeah, come in.
麦卡尔平说你是他班上最好的侧写员
McAlpine says you're the best profiler in his class,
甚至可能是他带过的最好的
Maybe the best he's got.
但你比其他学生年长十岁
But you're 10 years older than the rest of your classmates,
我看了你的简历
And I look at your resume,
我看你还委屈做了近十年的巡警
And I see you languishing for almost a decade as a beat cop,
大多情况都是管涂鸦治安
mostly on the graffiti squad.
你惹着谁了吗 怎么了
You piss somebody off? What happened?
没 有人乱停车 我开了张罚单
No. I wrote a parking ticket.
上司让我撤了
Chief asked me to make it go away
因为对方有关系 但我没撤
'cause it was for a friend of a friend, and I didn't.
所以你是为了捍卫罚单正义而牺牲
So, what, you're like the serpico of parking tickets?
有些人会觉得你这样就太死板了
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表