剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
He gave you parameters, now go execute.
无意冒犯 但我想要的
Respectfully, all I'm asking for
只是能够出色完成任务的自♥由♥
is the freedom to do excellent work for you.
仅此而已
That's all.
否则这种侧写只会妨碍调查
Otherwise, your profile is gonna hamper your investigation.
而非推动调查
It's not gonna help it.
当你的工具只有锤头时
When your only tool's a hammer, son,
一切在你眼里都像是钉子
everything looks like a nail.
你是名侧写员 你觉得用侧写可以抓住他
You're a profiler, you think the profile's gonna catch him.
吉纳利是个电脑通
Genelli's a gearhead.
满脑子只想着他的电脑
He thinks it's all about his computer.
有个调查人员花了五年
We got a guy that's been working
来研究校航袭击者的邮票选择模式
on the unabomber stamp selection for the last five years.
对他来说
To him,
一美金的尤金·奥尼尔邮票是一切的关键
a $1 Eugene O'neill stamp is the key to everything.
我赞同并且同意他继续追查这个线索
Now, I inherited that guy and I allow him to pursue that avenue,
因为 万事皆有可能
'cause, uh, well, you never know.
但如果我让他去做某件事
But when I tell him to do something,
我希望他照做
I expect him to do it.
我不是你的邮票小子
Well, I'm not your stamp guy.
我是侧写员
I'm your profiler.
就算是邮票小子也不会认为自己是邮票小子
Even the stamp guy doesn't think he's the stamp guy.
好了 我给你理理头绪
All right, let me walk you through it.
知道这些是什么吗
You know what these are?
校航袭击者的侧写
These are profiles of the UNABOMber,
全部都在这里
and we've got them all.
想知道他住在哪里
You want to know where he lives?
好
Okay.
他的房♥子有个房♥间
In a house with a room
是他妻子和孩子禁止进入的
that his wife and kids know never to go into.
或许他与母亲之间
Or maybe with his mother...
存在着某种病态的母子关系
a Norman Bates thing going on.
诺曼·贝茨 《惊魂记》中变♥态♥连环杀手
这个经典
And this is a classic.
由著名侧写师约翰·道格拉斯撰写 长达二十页
It's 20 full pages by the legendary John Douglas
从校航袭击者如何维护汽车
about how the unabomber maintains his car
到他所用的空气清新剂皇家松树
right down to the air freshener, which is royal pine.
所有在职的顶级侧写师都来过
Now, we've had every top profiler in the business come through here,
每一个人
and every single one of them
都说他们要重新开始
says he's got to start all over,
每个人给的侧写都不一样
and every one of them says something completely different,
恕我不得不对你的专业性表示怀疑
so pardon me if I'm a little skeptical of your profession.
阿克曼让我来
Now, Ackerman brought me in here
保证调查循序稳定进行
to keep this investigation focused and on track.
我们好几年都在绕圈子没有进展
We've been running around in circles for years,
不能再这样了
and it's time for that to stop.
撇开这一百份相互矛盾的侧写
So instead of 100 different contradictory profiles,
我们需要一份
we're going with one
有确凿证据的侧写
backed up by concrete forensic evidence,
也就是我给你的那份
and that's the profile that I gave you.
只有这样我们才能抓住这个校航袭击者
The only way we're gonna catch the unabomber,
跟我们抓住其他罪犯一样 用确凿铁证
same way we catch anybody, that's forensics.
简单明了
It's plain and simple.
你可以花大半年的时间
Now, you could spend six months coming up with
建立出最准确的侧写
the world's most accurate profile,
但这不是我们需要的
but that's not what we're looking for.
我们要的是十五页没有错别字 加上木料的报告
We're looking for 15 pages, no typos, and wood,
下周在媒体上发表
and we want to take it to the press next week.
我知道你是个聪明人
Now, I understand that you're a brilliant guy.
真的
I do.
麦卡尔平说你擅长在信中发现各种蛛丝马迹
McAlpine says you can all kinds of stuff hidden in letters.
这很好
And that's great,
拿着校航袭击者的信去找木料吧
so take the unabom letters and find wood.
好吗
Okay?
现在
So right now,
你要做的就是服从命令
all that's required of you is obedience.
明白了吗
Understand?
加州 斯坦福大学
周二我们讨论了地域方言
Okay, on Tuesday, we discussed regional dialects
以及语言规范主义
and linguistic prescriptivism.
下周见
See you next week.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
抱歉 我也不想这样不请自来
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just show up.
但我不知道还能去哪里
I just didn't know where else to go.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你去哪里了
Where'd you go?
你待在哪里的
Where have you been?
我试图找过你
You know, I tried to find you.
给你办公室 给你家打电♥话♥
I called your office, your home.
跟你妻子谈了 所有的事情
I talked to your wife... everything.
校航袭击的案子结了
The unabom case is over.
两年前就结了
It was over two years ago.
并没有 我需要帮助
It's not over, and I need help.
你需要一个容身之所
You have to have some place you can go...
家人 或者除了我以外的什么人
Family, somebody other than me.
看 我们有客人来了
Look, look... we got a friend!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
温斯顿和贾斯珀
Winston and Jasper.
我几周之后就要论文答辩了
Look, I-I have to defend my dissertation in a couple weeks,
我今晚必须工作
so I have to work tonight.
好吧 我带它们去厨房♥
All right, I'm gonna take these guys to the kitchen.
你要不要 要不要冲个澡
Why don't you... why don't you take a shower?
你可以睡在沙发上
You can sleep on the couch.
过来 过来
Come on! Come on!
他们想让我去审问泰德
They want me to go in and interrogate Ted.
他们需要我
They need me.
需要我去让他服罪
They need me to get the guilty plea.
我觉得...
I think that...
我觉得我需要直面他 得到答案
I think I need to confront him and get some answers.
你有答案
You have the answers.
你证明了泰德是校航袭击者
You proved that Ted's the unabomber.
是给我自己的 这样我才能明白
Answers for myself, so I can understand
自己是怎么回事 也知道该到哪里去
what happened to me and where I should go from here.
那你为什么觉得他知道
And what makes you think that he has answers
那些重要问题的答案呢
to any question that matters?
你是怎么看的
What do you think?
你是主动想要
You wanted this.
你主动想要他走进你的生活
You wanted him in your life.
你内心深处不知怎么 就想这样
Secretly, somehow you wanted this.
这就是答案
That's the answer.
只有这样才说得通
That's the only way I can make sense of what happened.
你希望他走进你的生活里
You wanted him in your life
胜过其他任何人 任何事
more than you wanted anyone or anything else.
我怎么会那样呢
Why would I want that?
什么人会想要那样
What kind of person would want that?
加州 旧金山
他们询问了一万个内森·R
They interview 10,000 Nathan Rs.,
然后还跟我说
and then they turn to me
侧写就是浪费资源
and say that profiling's a waste of resources.
你听听这话
Think about that.
你就是个无足轻重的齿轮 菲茨
You're a cog in the machine, Fitz.
认了吧 格们儿
Embrace it, bruh.
他在那呢
There he is.
这是跟我们平民混一起的精神病医生
It's our head shrinker come to mingle with the commoners.
-你去哪 格们儿 -去萨克拉门托干活
- Where you going, bruh? - Sacramento to do my job.
他们想让你服从
They want you to obey.
他们想让你跟他们一样做个温顺的绵羊
They want you to be a sheep like they are sheep...
做个俯首听命 绝对服从的齿轮
Obedient, unquestioning piece of machinery.
让你坐你就坐 让你站你就站
Sit when told to sit, stand when told to stand.
他们想让你为了薪资 奖章 更大的电视
They want you to give up your humanity, your autonomy
而放弃你的人性和自主♥权♥
for a paycheck, gold star, bigger TV.
做人的唯一方式
The only way to be human,
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表