剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
我和孩子们 我们没问题
Boys and I -- we're gonna be okay.
我们会很好
We're gonna be fine.
任何问题都能迎刃而解
Everything's gonna work out for us.
但是除非你马上罢手 否则我不
But unless you stop now, I don't --
我不知道这案子最后 你会如何
I don't know how all this ends for you.
真不知道
I really don't.
不是案子本身 是你
I-it's not the case. It's you.
清早
... in the early morning,
此外在奥尔巴尼地区
otherwise partly cloudy skies
局部多云 最高气温18摄氏度
in the Albany Area with highs around 65
最低气温10摄氏度
and lows dipping into the 50s.
昨晚斯克内克塔迪一加油站
...overnight at a gas station in Schenectady.
警方已到达现场
Police at the scene...
卡钦斯基
你好 我是特别督察探员詹姆斯·菲茨杰拉德
Hi. I'm Supervisory Special Agent James Fitzgerald.
就一句话 方便进去吗
I'd just like a word. May I come in?
怎...抱歉 怎么回事
Um, wh-- I-I'm sorry. What is this about? Uh...
是那封信 我能进去吗
It's about the letter. Can I come in?
抱歉 我不知道你怎么知道我的名字地址
I'm sorry. I don't know how you got my name or my address,
但如果你能尽快离开 我将十分感激
but I'd appreciate it if you get off my property right now.
很抱歉这么说
I'm so sorry to tell you this,
但我看了你提交的那封信
but I read the letter you submitted,
写信的人就是校航袭击者
and the man who wrote that letter is the Unabomber.
你
You --
这...这是玩笑吗
Is th-- is this a joke?
我是说 你
I mean, w-who --
你是什么人 你干...
Who the hell are you? What are y--
我是侧写员
I'm the profiler.
我曾经受命参与调查
I was assigned the investigation.
-只要让我进去 -你是侧写员
- I can explain everything - You're the profiler?
-我会事无巨细解释 -你们老大
- if you just let me in. - Well, your boss
不久前联♥系♥我的律师
just called my attorney to communicate
说联调局已经排除我哥哥的嫌疑
that the fbi had ruled out my brother as a suspect,
所以我不知道你来是干吗
so I don't know what you're doing here --
你哥哥 他是你哥哥
Your brother? He's your brother?
他是你哥哥
He's your brother?
滚开
Get off my property!
我找过你们 已经尽了义务 他没有嫌疑
I came forward, I did what was right, and he was cleared!
大卫 大卫 他是你哥哥
David? David, he's your brother?
联调局收到成千上万封信件
The FBI have gotten thousands of letters sent in.
母亲揭发儿子 老婆告老公
Mothers turning in sons, wives turning in husbands,
全国各地都有手足相残害
brothers across the country turning in brothers,
和你一样
just like you.
我知道你以为都结束了
Now, I know you thought it was all over
而我的出现正让你噩梦成真
and me being here is your worst nightmare,
但所有来信我全都看过
but I read every piece of writing that came in.
阅证据无数
I read thousands of possible leads.
但我只找了你一个人
I only knocked on one door!
别骚扰我了 小心我报♥警♥
Stop harassing me, or I'll call the police!
一个人 你
One door -- your door!
假如你真是联调局侧写员
If you're an FBI profiler,
你该知道他们要找的是四十五岁上下
you know they're looking for an airline mechanic
没有接受过高等教育的航♥空♥技师
who is around 45 years old and he is uneducated.
他跟这份侧写完全不符
He does not fit that profile at all.
那不是真正的侧写
That's not the profile.
那他们怎么去"查理·罗斯访谈录"口口声声
Well, then why are your bosses on "Charlie rose" saying,
-"这是我们的侧写" -那个...错了
- "This is the profile"? - It's -- it's wrong.
那个侧写员错了 是的
That profiler is wrong. Yeah.
那...所以联调局的侧写错了却无人担责
It's -- oh, oh, the FBI profile's wrong and they stand behind it?
还有你们老大 他
And -- and your boss, he --
他排除了我哥哥的信 可他也错了
He rules out my brother's letter, but he's wrong, too.
所有人都错了 除了你
Everybody's wrong, except for you.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 我给问题儿童做咨♥询♥
You know, I -- I counsel at-risk kids, okay?
我跟他们说的第一句话就是
And the first thing I tell them --
如果世界上其他所有人都表现疯癫
If everybody in the world seems crazy
除了你 你是唯一清醒之人
except for you and you're the only sane one, right?
那你该仔细照照镜子了
It's time to take a hard look in the mirror.
你找错了人 言尽至此
You knocked on the wrong door. And I am done.
请你让我一个人待待 拜托
You need to leave me alone, please!
我都...求你了
I'm -- please!
滚下车去
And get out.
要不你听听我的侧写
Why don't you listen to my profile?
我...得了吧老兄
I -- come on, man!
要不你听听真正的侧写
Why don't you listen to the real profile?
如果和你哥不符
And if it isn't a match for your brother,
你可以心安理得开车离开
You can drive out of here in good conscience
我再也不来打扰你
and you never have to see me again.
他五十出头
He's 50 to 55 years old.
在芝加哥附近长大
He was raised near Chicago.
小时候经常看《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》
Read the Chicago Tribune as a boy.
他在1967至1972年拿的博士学位
He got his PhD between '67 and '72.
之后某个时间 他突然与世相隔绝
Sometime after that, he just got cut off from the world.
没有电视 没有流行文化
There's no TV, no pop culture,
没有密友 没有恋情
No close friends, no romantic relations.
什么都没有 就这样与世隔绝
Nothing. Just isolated.
他很聪明 有耐心
He's smart, patient,
极为精细
extremely precise.
而且很愤怒
And he's angry.
他极为敏感 易受冒犯
He's just thin-skinned, takes offense easily,
他常冲自己所爱的人发火
and he lashes out at those that he loves
因为他生活中也接触不到别人
'cause he's got no one else in his life.
他感觉自己得不到应有的重视 总是受害
He feels underappreciated, victimized.
被那些不如他的同侪排挤
He's sidelined by his lesser-talented peers.
他很孤独 渴望人际互动
He's lonely. He longs for human connection.
但没有 这要把他折磨死了
But he can't find it. And it is tearing him apart.
所以你已经找过琳达了
So you talked to Linda?
她...她...你已经找她谈过我哥哥了
She -- she -- you've been talking to her about my brother?
是不是...她联♥系♥你
Is that -- she contacted you.
-是吗 -我不认识她 我也不认识你
- Did you? - I don't know who she is. I don't know who you are.
更不认识你哥哥
I don't know your brother.
你周围任何人我都不认识
I don't know anyone in your life.
但我了解校航袭击者
I do know the unabomber.
就像对我自己那么了解
I know him like I know myself.
泰德
Ted.
他叫泰德
His name is Ted.
好
Okay.
这是泰德
This is Ted.
《新闻周刊》
通缉
那是校航袭击者
That's the unabomber.
完全不像 根本不像
I don't see any resemblance. I mean, not at all.
这个素描我看了好几个钟头
And I've looked at the sketch for -- for hours.
《新闻周刊》
通缉
这不是校航袭击者
It's not the unabomber.
你...你什么...这可是目击证人提供的速写
What -- what do you -- it's an eyewitness sketch.
-润技那个女人 她 -没错 润技那个女人
- The woman at Rentech, she -- - Yeah, the woman at Rentech,
唯一见过校航袭击者本人的人
The only person to ever have seen the unabomber.
润技爆♥炸♥后第二天
See, the day after the rentech bombing,
她向当地一位素描师描述了校航袭击者的长相
she described the unabomber to a local sketch artist.
速写公之于众 十分接近
The sketch was published and was so close
以至校航袭击者藏匿了六年
that the unabomber went into hiding for six years.
但不是这份速写
But that isn't the sketch.
润技爆♥炸♥十年之后 1994年
In 1994, 10 years after the rentech bombing,
专案组组长想要一张新的画像
the head of the task force decides he wants a new sketch,
所以又派了一位素描师去找该证人
So he sends a new sketch artist to the eyewitness,
而这次
and this time,
目击者描述出的就是那幅速写
what the eyewitness describes is that sketch.
细致的人像图
And it is iconic.
历史上最有名的通缉人像
It is the most famous police sketch in history.
但那不是校航袭击者
But it's not the unabomber.
目击者第二次描述的是
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表