剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
如果我没记错的话
Now, uh, if I remember correctly,
这封信外面应该写着"严禁传播"
this letter came here with a "do not distribute" cover.
信来的时候你可是在行为分♥析♥组
Now, you were at the B.A.U when it did.
方便解释一下吗
Care to shed some light on that little mystery?
你是不是把我卖♥♥了
Did you just screw me?
来 有工作要做
All right. Got some work to do.
来 菲茨
Come on, Fitz.
我说了所有事都要经过我
I told you you had to run everything by me.
我试过找你
I tried to find you.
我冒着丢工作的风险帮你
I stuck my neck out for you.
听我说 我能补救的
Look, I can fix this.
塔比 我可以补救
Tabby, I can fix it.
我以前还仰慕你
I looked up to you.
想成为你这样的人
I wanted to be you.
你来的时候
When you came,
我以为终于有人能看到我
it was like someone finally saw me, you know?
看到我的潜力
Saw my potential.
我不再是"困在办公室的
I wasn't just "Tabby the street agent,
外勤探员塔比"
who stumbled behind a desk."
还以为我可以做点刺♥激♥的事情了
You know, I thought I could do something cool,
多做一些事
be something more.
可你利用完就搞死我
But you used me and you screwed me over.
你确实违反了程序
Well, you did break protocol.
确实发出了文件
You did send the document.
你给我那个地址的时候
You know, when you sent the address,
你以为会怎样
what'd you think was gonna happen?
为了自己的阳关道而牺牲别人啊 老兄
You're leaving a trail of burnt-out corpses in your wake, man.
你会有报应的
It's gonna catch up with you.
走到路尽头
You know, at the end of the road,
你身边会空无一人
you're gonna have nobody by your side.
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得救泰德
We have to save Ted.
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes,
不管我们需要说什么做什么
no matter what we have to do or say,
我们得救他的命
we have to save his life.
桥面易结冰
蓝天汽车旅馆
有空床
西部观鸟手册
就是它了
There it is.
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表