剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
根据真实事件改编
你是不是真的觉得能从宣言中
You really think you can get something good
前情提要
有所发现
out of this manifesto,
有价值的发现
Something worthwhile?
《工业社会及其未来》
我这就给你一间办公室
I'm giving you an office.
要是你要的话 再来一个团队
And a team, if you want it.
税
万一这篇宣言里就有税或者格们儿呢
What if there's a wudder or a brah in here?
我考虑你面前的所有选项
I've gone through all your options.
-我觉得认罪是... -不
- I think a guilty plea... - No.
我选了你
I chose you
因为我以为你和他们不一样
because I thought you were different.
如果你觉得你
If you think that you
还有跟你一起从圣迭戈来的人
and the group you came here with from San Diego,
如果你觉得你们这些家伙现在已经算高兴的话
If you think you folks are happy now,
先别急 等待大门开启
wait until they open those doors.
一辆全新的车
A new car!
1993年6月22日
加州 蒂伯龙
艾普斯坦
我希望...
I hope...
凯蒂 你最好翻个身 要不会得褥疮的
Kitty, you should rotate, or you're gonna get bedsores.
我今天都往冰箱走两次了
I walked to the fridge and back twice today.
两次 运动量真大
Twice. Big exercise.
今天吃什么
So what's on the menu?
汤吧
Soup, I guess.
我三分钟前才刚从诊所回来
I just got back from the clinic about three minutes ago.
-今天这么忙 -对吧
- That's a long day. - Right?
是塔尔伯特寄来的吗
Is that from Talbot's?
不
No.
是寄给爸的
It's for dad.
像是录像带
It feels like a video.
自从《时报》发了那篇文章
Well, people have been sending things
总有人寄东西来
since the Times article.
我需要你收到的
Do I need to be worried about
那么多粉丝来信吗
all this fan mail that you're getting?
那要看汤好不好喝了
Well, that depends how the soup turns out.
说得好
That's my guy.
出轨这种事你也拿来开玩笑啊
Are you seriously joking about having an affair?
你一会要不要跟我一起看这个节目
Hey, are you gonna watch this with me later?
是"冠军锦标赛"
It's the Tournament of Champions.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
你已经跟他建立了联♥系♥
You've built your connection.
他知道你懂得他的想法
He knows you can talk about his ideas,
你和他才智相当
that you're his equal,
加州 阿♥拉♥米达县 联邦监狱
他要求与你见面
that he made the right call
只与你见面 是正确的决定
on asking to speak to you and only you.
现在反过来
Now turn it.
不带感情 不谈理论
No more feelings, no more theories.
用事实狠狠地打击他
Hit him hard with the facts.
大量确凿证据会压得他喘不过气
He's about to be buried under a mountain of hard evidence.
进入庭审就是自杀
Going to trial is suicide.
掌控 他极度渴望掌控
Control, he's desperate for control.
他觉得上庭会给他这种掌控力
He thinks going to trial will give him that control.
让他明白法庭是我们的天下
Make him understand that we own the courtroom.
唯一有回旋余地的选择
The only thing that gives him wiggle room
就是主动认罪
is to plead guilty.
他想要掌控力
He wants the control.
他喜欢掌控力
He loves the control.
开始了
Here we go.
你能行的 菲茨
You can do this, Fitz.
你把那些邮票带来了吗
You didn't happen to bring those stamps, did you?
你有没有想过你在行走世间时
Do you ever think about what you leave behind
都留下了什么
as you move through this world?
你的意思是
Do you mean as in
"走之前把营地清理干净"那种吗
"Leave your campsite cleaner than when you found it"?
我爸逼着我加入童子军
My dad, he made me join the boy scouts,
他觉得这样有助于我交到朋友
Thought it might help me make friends.
然而并没有
It didn't.
但我倒确实学会了
But it did teach me
在走之前把营地清理干净
to leave my campsite cleaner than when I found it.
但这又有什么用呢
But what does that matter
如果第二天伐木公♥司♥就来
if, the next day, a logging company comes in
把整片森林都砍光了呢
and chops the whole forest down?
就是本身的意思
I mean it literally --
你留下的所有东西
like all that you leave behind,
比如查尔斯·艾普斯坦案爆♥炸♥现场的那些
like at the Charles Epstein bombing site.
整整六年 你连一个包裹都没寄过
You know, you hadn't sent a package in six years,
然后在1993年6月22日
and then, on June 22nd, 1993,
蒂伯龙的一个人打开了一个棕色邮包
man in Tiburon opens a brown padded envelope, and...
整个躯干被炸得四分五裂
...his whole torso is ripped apart.
这个我好像在报上看到过
I think I read about that one in the newspaper.
是个遗传学家 对吧
A geneticist, right?
对
Yeah.
他有个女儿
He had a daughter.
人们在世间行走
When a man interacts with the world,
总会留下各种痕迹
he leaves traces everywhere.
而你的每个行为 每个举动
Now, every action, every step that you took,
都留下了很多线索
You've been shedding clues --
不是一两个 而是成百上千个
Not one, not two, but hundreds, thousands.
他们已经掌握了大量证据
And they have a warehouse filled with evidence.
这是引爆开关
This is a trigger switch.
非常精妙 独一无二
It's precise. It's unique.
手工制♥作♥
It's made by hand.
鉴证科在现场找到了一个算是完整无缺的
Forensics found one virtually intact at the scene.
还在你的小屋里找到了一模一样的
They found an identical switch at your cabin.
这是去皮导线 弹簧
This is wire clippings, springs,
铜管 铝屑
Copper pipe, aluminum scraps,
全部吻合
All matched.
还有邮票
Stamps.
尤金·奥尼尔
剧作家
这些是艾普斯坦包裹上的邮票
These are stamps from the Epstein package,
这些是你小屋里的邮票
And these are stamps from your cabin.
你花了三天时间从蒙大拿州的林肯
You traveled three days from Lincoln, Montana,
到洛杉矶来邮寄包裹
to mail the package in San Francisco.
现金支付
You paid cash.
你易了容
You used disguises,
这招很聪明
which was smart,
只不过我们在你的小屋里
Except, in your cabin,
发现了六副太阳镜
we found six pairs of sunglasses,
胡子 鬓角
一些假胡子
some fake mustaches,
而且你还在日记里记录了自己的伪装
and then your journal entries logging your disguises.
这是爆♥炸♥残留物的化学成分
This is the chemical components of the explosive mixture
硝酸钾 硫磺
盒子上用的环氧树脂粘剂
and, um, the epoxy that was used in the box,
你用来写地址的打字机
your typewriter that was used for the address label,
复写纸
carbon paper,
复写纸的收据
and a receipt for the carbon paper.
无穷无尽
It just goes on and on,
泰德 这样的证据千千万
and, Ted, they have thousands of pieces of evidence
全都能把你和校航炸♥弹♥联♥系♥起来
that can link you to the unabom,
但指证你一条足矣
but they only need one to convict you.
这么多证据足以让你牢底坐穿
They're gonna bury you under a mountain of evidence,
自主♥权♥你就别想了
and all your autonomy is gonna go out the window
庭审第一天就会废除掉
the first day of trial.
鱼儿要上钩了
He's looking good.
收线吧
Now reel him in.
我希望你能改变这个世界
I want you to change the world.
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表