剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
we will hear from those victims who wish to make a statement.
苏珊·莫瑟
Susan Mosser,
托马斯·莫瑟遗孀
wife of Thomas Mosser,
被害人于1994年12月遇害
who was murdered by the defendant in December of 1994.
12月10日
December 10th.
那天我们全家
It was supposed to be the day
原本是打算去挑选圣诞树的
my family picked out a Christmas tree.
然而 我丈夫却在那一天被杀害
Instead, it was the day my husband was murdered.
遭受上百颗钉子
The excruciating pain of 100 nails,
刀片 金属碎片
cut-up razor blades, and metal fragments,
灼烧皮肤
burning your skin,
震碎头骨
fracturing your skull,
弹片穿透大脑
and driving shrapnel into your brain.
你不断在想
Imagine what it is like
你究竟怎么得罪别人了
to constantly wonder
为什么会有人
what would make a person
想要杀死你
want to kill you,
看着那些令人震惊的伤口
to look down at injuries that shock you beyond belief,
想知道到底发生了什么 为什么会这样
and to wonder what has happened and why,
整个人被愤怒所吞噬
to be overwhelmed with the feelings of rage,
令人心痛的是 你再也不是
and the heartache of knowing that you will never again
从前那个你了
be the same as you were before.
我们决定让他活下去
We've decided to let him live,
让他成为懦弱与邪恶的鲜活象征
so let him be our living symbol
以警醒世人
of cowardice and evil.
这给了我们一个机会
It gives us a chance
去正视那最丑陋的恶之本性
to look our worst instincts in the face,
并且告诉他们
and to say to them,
"邪不胜正 恶不压善"
"You will not prevail."
这一席话的确发人深省
What a message.
西奥多·卡钦斯基也曾是受害者
Theodore Kaczynski was a victim.
你用一些复杂的逻辑
By some convoluted form of logic,
将自己描述为一名受害者
you've portrayed yourself as a victim.
终身监禁
As you start your life sentence in prison,
便是我对你的期许
this is what I wish for you.
鉴于你的恶行致人失明
Given that your victims were blinded by your bombs,
愿你也如此
may you also be blinded,
再也不可能看到
by being deprived of the incredible light
日 月 星辰之光芒
of the moon, the stars, the sun,
大自然之美好
the beauty of nature,
直至生命终结
for the rest of your life.
鉴于你的恶行致人失聪
Given that your victims lost their hearing because of your bombs,
愿你也在无垠的寂静中了却余生
may you spend the rest of your days in stony silence.
鉴于你的恶行致人行动不便
And given that your victims were maimed by your bombs,
愿你的身体也被荼毒你心灵的
May your body be shackled with the same violence and hatred
暴♥力♥和怨恨所禁锢
that have already imprisoned your mind.
鉴于你的恶心致人死亡
And given that your victims were killed by your bombs,
愿你的死亡和你的生活一样
may your own death occur as you have lived --
孑然一身
in a solitary manner,
无人相知 无人相爱
without compassion or love.
被告如果有意愿
The defendant will now have an opportunity
现在可以发言
to make a statement if he wishes.
我只想请广大人♥民♥
I only ask that people reserve their judgment about me
在真♥相♥完全公布之前
and about the unabom case
保留对我和对校航爆♥炸♥案的评判
until all the facts have been made public.
有许多...
There is so much that...
我不是...
I'm not, um...
根据犯人所承认的罪行
In keeping with the terms of the plea arrangement,
将判处西奥多·卡钦斯基终生监禁
I sentence Theodore Kaczynski to life in prison,
加三十年有期徒刑
plus a 30-year consecutive prison sentence,
及三个终生监禁
plus three additional life prison terms
罪刑累加执行
to be served consecutively.
被告犯下的罪行
The defendant committed
罄竹难书
unspeakable and monstrous crimes.
我认为 如果有机会
I believe that if he had the opportunity,
他会借助一切手段
he would use his resourcefulness
再次实施犯罪
to repeat such acts.
由于他对所犯罪行麻木不仁
Because of the callous nature of his crimes,
被告对社会构成巨大威胁
the defendant presents a grave danger to society.
因此 我建议将他安排进
Therefore, I will recommend that he serve his life imprisonment
联邦最高级别监狱
in solitary confinement
终生单独监禁
at a federal administrative maximum facility.
我只希望上述处罚能够让被告
I only wish the suffering I could impose on you
一定程度上感受到在座受害者所遭遇的痛苦
would in any way match the suffering of the men and women here.
休庭
This matter is adjourned.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
大卫·卡钦斯基
David Kaczynski
是破获校航爆♥炸♥案的真正英雄
is the real hero of the unabom story.
是他排除万难 挺身而出
He came forward when no one else would.
他将会把除诉讼费以外的
And, after legal expenses,
悬赏奖金全部
he will be donating all of the reward money
捐献给受害者及其家属
to the victims and their families.
他是真正的美国英雄
He is truly an American hero.
我有几句话要说
I have a statement to read.
我谨代表我的母亲旺达 我的妻子琳达
Speaking for my mother, Wanda, my wife, Linda,
以及其他家庭成员
and other members of our family,
我们对今天的认罪协议
I would like to say that our reaction
感受是
to today's plea agreement
深深松了一口气
is one of deep relief.
鉴于泰德被诊断出精神疾病
We feel it is the appropriate, just,
我们认为审判结果合理
and civilized resolution to this tragedy
这是对这场悲剧的文明判决
in light of Ted's diagnosed mental illness.
我们想感谢联邦调查局
We'd like to thank the FBI for their care
在调查本案以及保护公众安全上
in investigating this case
所做出的努力
and protecting the public safety.
我们感谢司法部
We thank the Department of Justice
及检察官充分...
and prosecution attorneys for their thorough...
结束了 彻底结束了
It's over. It's really over.
联邦最高监狱
科罗拉多州 弗洛伦斯
向前看
Look straight ahead.
向右看
Look to your right.
向左看
Look to your left.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
张大点
Wide.
抬起左腿
Lift your left leg.
抬起右腿
Right leg up.
现在 把衣服全部脱♥光♥
At this point, I want all your clothes off. Strip naked.
手臂举高
Arms straight up.
弯腰 把屁♥股♥掰开
Bend over. Pull your cheeks apart.
用力咳嗽两声
Two loud, forceful coughs.
左手放下
Left arm down.
双膝跪在床铺上
Both knees up on the bed.
左手
Left hand.
右脚
Right foot.
看着墙壁
Look at the wall.
我们出去以后才能起来
Stay on your knees until we leave.
现在呢
So, now what?
不知道
Don't know.
想干吗就干吗 不是吗
Anything we want, right?
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表