剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
I'll help clarify their findings.
我其实认为技术社会
I basically feel that technological society
不能容忍♥个体自♥由♥
is incompatible with individual freedom,
所以 我们必须毁灭它
and, therefore, we have to destroy it
代之以一种更原始的社会
and replace it with a more primitive society
如此人们才能重获自♥由♥
so that people can be free.
专家们认为这是对雅克·埃吕尔观点
Our reviewers found this to be a tepid,
所做的稀稀拉拉又一知半解的复述
sophomoric regurgitation of Jacques Ellul.
法国社会学家
你大谈自治权
You talk so much about autonomy,
但你所有的想法都是
but you've stolen all of your ideas
从一个三流思想家的畅销平装书上偷来的
from a third-rate thinker's mass-market paperback.
我并没有说我的想法都是
Well, I didn't claim that my ideas were --
等一下 这是最精彩的部分
Oh, wait. Here's the best part!
技术及其所创造出的社会结构
Technology and the social structures that it's created
使得个体变得被动 无力 受困于规则
have made the individual passive, powerless, trapped by rules.
妄想式的自我辩护
Delusional self-justification.
"我要是生而为洞穴人
"If only I were born among cavemen,
那我就是明星了"
then I would have been a star."
不能归咎于你能力不足
It couldn't be your own inadequacy that's to blame.
这完全是人身攻击 我
Well, that's totally ad hominem. I --
也并非一个平庸的数学工作者
It couldn't be just a mediocre mathematician
在极力为自己的错误辩解
grasping to some justification of his own failures.
不是 一定是整个体系全都错了
No, it must be that the whole system is completely wrong.
当然了 因为你比任何人都更敏锐
Because, of course, you're more perceptive than anybody else.
对吗 泰德
Right, Ted?
我们必须摆脱所有的非自然的东西
We have to shed all of the unnatural stuff
然后重归自然
and get back to nature.
如果社会崩溃了 像你这种
If society broke down, you wouldn't stand a chance,
阴森的小男人是不会有希望的
a creepy, beta-male shrimp like you!
你会被鸡♥奸♥而死
You'd be sodomized to death
十分钟后就被扔去喂狗了
and turned into dog food in 10 minutes.
没准你还挺享受的
You'd probably enjoy it.
行了 行了 我跟你们说过
Now, now. Now, now. I told you not to bring up
不要提起西奥多的虐恋倾向
Theodore's sadomasochistic tendencies.
这不公平
That's not fair.
人们会看着我 尊重我
People will look at me, and they'll respect me.
他们听到我的想法就会明白我是对的
They'll hear my ideas and see that I'm right,
他们就会让我成为世界的统治者
and they'll make me the ruler of the world.
我给你母亲写信 征求她同意这项研究时
When I wrote your mother to get permission for this study,
她不仅是在同意书上签了字
she didn't just sign the permission slip.
还回寄了整整一封信
She sent a whole letter back in return.
"恐怕西奥多亟需
"I'm afraid Theodore is in desperate need
心理干预
of psychological intervention.
辛格光谱分♥析♥仪
很多人常常叫他变♥态♥"
Many people regularly call him a creep."
妈妈 妈妈不会说这种话的
Mom -- mom wouldn't say that.
她不会这么说我的
She wouldn't call me that.
"他有尿遗症
"He's a bed-wetter,
且手♥淫♥极度频繁
and he masturbates so excessively
我非常担心他的精神和身体状况
that I worry about his mental and physical ramifications.
他产生的病态幻想远远超过了
He harbors delusions of grandeur completely out of proportion
他精神和身体所能承受的范围
to his mental and physical capabilities.
只要能治好我儿子 无论你用什么方法
Anything you could do to fix my boy
我都同意
would have my permission.
旺达·卡钦斯基"
Wanda Kaczynski."
真是他母亲写的吗
His mother really wrote that?
当然不是 我们对所有人都念同样的信
Of course not. We use the same letter for all of them.
如果用上一些个性化的措辞方式
I imagine we could get even better results
效果可能会更好
with more customized verbiage,
被试 劳福尔
被试 林森
被试 麦克尔
被试 克林格
但我更希望这个阶段有统一的标准
But I'd prefer to have this phase be standardized.
当代社会的人本质上已经失去了
Modern man has essentially handed over the reins
对社会发展方式的控制
of how our society develops.
我几年后才知道真♥相♥
I only found this out years later,
但记录得十分详尽
but it's well documented.
默里是洗♥脑♥项目的成员
Murray was part of MKUltra,
中情局的大脑控制试验项目
the C.I.A.'s vast mind-control project,
旨在完善洗♥脑♥技术
working to perfect brainwashing techniques
用来对付苏联间谍
to use against Soviet spies
从精神上打垮他们 改变他们的核心信仰
to break them permanently and change their core beliefs.
而我们就是小白鼠
And we were the guinea pigs.
他选了最脆弱的来试验 看能否打垮我们
He selected the most vulnerable to see if we could be broken.
其他的孩子至少都有18 19岁
And the other kids, they were at least 18 or 19.
我才16岁
I was 16 years old.
把电极取下来吧
Let's get those electrodes off.
西奥多 你做得真棒
Theodore, you did a wonderful job.
完全超乎了我的想象
You truly exceeded my expectations.
做得非常好
You did so very well.
无论是作为被试还是朋友
I couldn't have asked for more
你都远超预期
as a subject or as a friend.
我很期待你下次的表现
I can't wait to see how well you do next time.
下次
Next time?
这个阶段会持续18个月
This phase will continue for about 18 months.
我希望你能给我带来更多惊喜 泰德
I'm anticipating more great things from you, Ted.
其实我根本不相信那些东西
I never believed any of that stuff anyway, you know?
是吗 我以为你非常坚信
Is that right? I thought you believed strongly --
其实我根本不信
I never really believed any of it.
那些想法实在太
Those ideas were just --
太愚蠢了
Well, they were stupid,
很幼稚
juvenile.
好吧
Well,
总之很棒
either way.
下周见了
I will see you next week.
泰德
Ted?
你的烟
Your cigarettes.
泰德
Ted.
泰德 泰德
Ted, hey, Ted. Uh,
我做完了 也识破了你的圈套
I'm finished and I saw where you tried to trick me.
你骗不了我
Nice try.
蒂米 你看
Oh, well, Timmy, see?
你在数学上很有天赋
Got a good head for mathematics.
这很特别 不是所有人都有的
That's special. Not everybody has that.
-我能不能问你个问题 -当然
- Actually, can I ask you a question? - Sure.
私下问 我不想问我妈
Privately? I can't really ask my mom.
特雷莎 我们能去散个步吗
Theresa? Can we go for a walk?
可以 去吧
Oh, yeah, sure.
他们每天都欺负我
They are on me every single day.
叫我小娘炮
They call me pigeon-boy,
经常拗我的手指
and they bend my fingers back.
我妈只会说"做好自己"
And my mom, she just says, "Be yourself,"
但那是女人的解决方式
but that's mom stuff.
我想听一些男人之间的建议
I need man-to-man advice.
这样的人
These kinds of people,
他们恃强凌弱 只崇尚武力
they prey on fear and weakness, and they respect only strength.
你应该每天做做俯卧撑和仰卧起坐
You should be doing push-ups, sit-ups, every day.
很快他们就会感觉到你变强壮
Soon, they'll sense your strength,
就不再找你麻烦了
and they'll leave you alone.
你甚至不需要和他们打架
You won't even need to fight them.
真是个爸爸式的好主意 我今晚就开练
That's good dad advice. I'll start tonight.
如果他们敢惹我
If they try to mess with me,
我会让他们付出代价
I'll make them pay.
大可不必 这才最有意思
Well, you won't need to. That's the beauty of it.
我想反击 我想报复
I want to. I want to get even.
你不需要去报复别人 蒂米
You don't need to get even, Timmy.
不要报复
You don't.
不管全世界怎么看你
What the world thinks about you,
那些恶霸怎么说你 都不重要
what those bullies say about you, none of it matters.
你与众不同 这是一件好事
You are different from those kids. That's a good thing.
你确实以不同的角度看待世界
You do see the world differently.
这是一件好事
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表