剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
走吧 阿克曼主管想见你
Come on. S.A.C. Ackerman wants to meet you.
我很荣幸 先生
It's an honor, sir.
能在您手下做事我非常荣幸
I feel privileged to be under your command.
我在联调局学院时学习过您侦破的案子
I studied your cases at the Academy...
俄♥罗♥斯♥河流杀手 哈特福特绑♥架♥案
The Russian River Killer, Hartford abduction.
换成别的探员
Under any other agent,
怕是会落得凶犯畏罪自杀
that would have ended in a murder-suicide,
而科尔探员
and, Agent Cole,
设计抓获俄亥俄七狂徒
Ohio 7 sting,
逮捕巴德阿克斯民兵队
busting the Bad Axe Militia.
难以置信我竟能来这儿
I can't believe I'm standing here.
我...迫切希望能向你们学习
I am... I'm eager to learn form you both.
我已经喜欢上他了
Well, I love this guy already.
那么 菲茨 我们派吉纳利
So, Fitz, we sent Genelli to bring back
去带回最优秀的人才
the best man he could find,
那个人就是你
and that is you.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
这些就是你要做的
And here is what you're gonna be working on.
低智商
Low I.Q.,
曾受雇于航♥空♥公♥司♥做技师
formerly employed by an airline mechanic or technician,
最多读到高中
no higher education,
可能高中都没读
possibly little to no high school,
在俄亥俄州长大
grew up in Ohio...
很可能是克利夫兰或辛辛那提
Cleveland or Cincinnati likely...
现居于海湾地区
Currently resides in the bay area.
这是什么
So, what is this?
我们现有的侧写
It's our current profile,
我自己的概括
my own summary of it.
别的呢
Where's the rest of it?
所以才叫你来
That's exactly why you're here.
我要你拿着那个 加以充实
I want you to take that, flesh it out.
最后给我十五页
I'm gonna need 15 pages
能直接交给珍妮特·雷诺司法部长的报告
that can directly on Attorney General Janet Reno's desk.
所以 弄好看点
So make us look good.
嗯 好的 好的 我尽力而为
Yeah, I will. I will. I'll do my best.
只是跟我习惯的那套不太一样
It's just a little different than I'm used to,
因为所谓侧写
'cause in terms of a profile,
比这个更为科学严谨 需要的时间也更多
they were a lot more scientific and a little bit longer.
欢迎来到真实世界
Welcome to the real world.
你已经离开匡蒂科了
Quantico's a long way away.
特别督察探员科尔的意思是
What S.S.A. Cole means is that that summary
他的总结是十年工作结晶
is a distillation of 10 years work,
所以根基牢靠
So it's got a solid foundation
除木料 我们不希望有别的改动
and we don't expect it to change except for the wood thing.
木料
The wood thing?
我们有个想法
There's a theory
认为FC痴迷于木料[第三条腿]
FC is obsessed with wood.
他可能有勃起障碍
Maybe he has erectile dysfunction.
毕竟他炸了个叫莫瑟的家伙
Since he blew up this Mosser guy...
联想到莫斯[苔藓] 是一种植物
Moss... It's like a plant,
所以这个也可以加进侧写
so that can go in your profile now.
在媒体那儿肯定会引起轰动
That's gonna play very, very well with the press,
所以我要你再修饰一下
so I want you to dress that up a bit,
"生殖区域偏向疲软"
"A propensity for softness in the genital region,"
之类的...但不能太糙
something like that... but nothing crude.
我肯定能做点东西
I can definitely do something.
还以为能有支援团队
I was excepting a support team.
没有 只有你一个人 菲茨
Nope. It's all you, Fitz.
但我知道你应付得来
But I know you can handle it.
好了
Okay.
十五页纸 排版整齐
15 pages, clean,
无错别字 还有木料
no typos, and wood,
列出要点 用上大词
A lot of bullet points, a lot of big words,
两周之后 交上来
A couple weeks, get it turned in,
然后回家
get you back home.
如果你想听战场故事
If you want to hear some war stories,
明天一起来喝酒
come out for a beer tomorrow.
我们会去弗雷迪的店 旧金山老店
We're going to Freddy's... old-school San Francisco.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. - Yeah.
我真看不出来
I just don't see it.
看不出来第三条腿那个说法
I just don't see the wood thing.
他们希望我拿FC有勃起障碍做文章
They want me to do a thing about FC's erectile dysfunction.
男人和下♥体♥的关系
What is it with men and their dongs?
你该写写
You should write it.
你写了之后 就能上今晚的电视
Write that report... you'll be on CNN tonight.
真是胡来
It's B.S.
这份侧写 真是胡来
This profile... this profile is B.S.
我认为应该放开手
I think it's got to go.
重头来过
Let's just start over.
怎么着 全盘推♥翻♥吗
What, just toss it all?
我说不清楚
I don't know, man.
他们一直都说 "航♥空♥公♥司♥
They've been saying "Airlines,
辛辛那提技师"
mechanic from Cincinnati"
那么多年 一直不停
for years now... consistently.
总是有道理的
There must be some reason.
来
Come here.
作为侧写师 我们首先应该警惕什么
What's the first trap we watch for as profilers?
先入之见
Inherited assumptions.
所以这些东西都得扔掉
So all these preconceptions we just toss out,
白纸一张
Come at it clean.
我们对FC一无所知
We know nothing about nothing about FC
除了证据带来的线索
except what the evidence tells us,
如果不认为他是航♥空♥工作人员
so if we don't assume that he's a airline worker,
还有什么线索指向辛辛那提
What else points to Cincinnati?
他给高校寄去那些炸♥弹♥
All the bombs that he planted at the universities...
是因为他不能上学而眼红
Was it because he's a resentful outsider
还是因为他对高校有归属感
or because that's where he felt most safe?
还有这个...对吧
And here... all right? Okay.
他以超然之势居高临下地谈及他人
When he talked down on people with advanced degrees,
真的是高中没毕业的低智人士吗
is he actually low I.Q. with no higher education,
还是他聪明得拥有多个学位
or is he really smart, maybe he has a bunch of degrees
所以清楚知道我们会分♥析♥这封信
and knows we're gonna read this letter
并希望我们不要注意到他的学历
and is hoping that we don't think too hard about it?
我
I...
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
没错
Exactly.
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们什么都不知道
We don't know anything.
但如果按照这份侧写来
But you go by this profile,
你会被搞糊涂的
You're mind is just gonna go like this.
所以我们要重头来过
So we start over.
列个清单 列出我们需要的一切
Make the list, everything we need.
进了
Yes!
额外资源需求
恕我直言 这是重新调查需要的清单
Respectfully, this is what I need to start over
这样才能建立起确凿清晰的侧写
and build a profile we can all stand behind.
我知道这需要大量的时间和资源
I know it's a bump in time and in resources,
但这是要提交给司法部长的
But this is going on the attorney general's desk,
以你的名义登上各大媒体
it's going in the press with your name on it,
所以我们必须确保正确
so we have to get it right.
你参加工作之后
How many profiles have you created,
做过几次侧写
outside the classroom, I mean?
这是第一次
This is my first.
那就是了
Well, there you go.
我给你解释一下你要怎么做
So let me explain to you how this works.
你的职责就是完成
Your job is to fulfill the duties
主管交给你的任务
laid out to you by S.A.C.
也就是阿克曼
That's Ackerman.
他给了你任务 你就去执行
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表